Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had sex or performed oral sex in front of others?

last reply
856 replies
112k views
10 watchers
47 likes
Rookie Scribe
1 like

I have, it was really hot as the “viewers” were mostly women, and it got really intense hearing the orgasm of those watching while me and my sex partner were going at it, haven’t done it since but I would like another chase to do it

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Girlfriend and I shared a hotel room with friends when going to a concert together. After the concert and post-concert fun and frivolity, we headed back to the room. What began as in-the-dark quiet realization that both couples were messing around turned into lights on fun and fucking, watching and cheering each other on.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Friends of mine were hiding in the shadows as I had my first fuck at a bonfire when I was in high school. I can still see her hair hanging down over my face as she rode me.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

Taking the title of this forum as stated,

"Have you ever had sex or performed oral sex in front of others?",

it is two clauses joined by 'or'. So yes, I have had sex, and no I've not performed oral sex in front of others.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by lynnwitt

it is two clauses joined by 'or'. So yes, I have had sex, and no I've not performed oral sex in front of others.

if you want to get really picky you could say the “others” are the people you gave oral sex to, which is in front of them. If that’s the case I can say yes to both.

Quantum Tease
0 likes

😊😋😇

God Empress of Lush
1 like

Several times. In fact I lost my virginity at a picnic while two of our friends were watching.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes. Few times

Nafisa