Ever met a sex partner online?

last reply
89 replies
11.3k views
3 watchers
4 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I did. At first, it was too easy. I had a woman meet me at a hotel within 5 minutes of the cyber meet. Spent 2 days in another motel with an older, mature milf who's hubby had stopped fucking. I fucked all afternoon on a Friday. She had to go home to be there when he came in, next morning, she knocked on my door at 9 am ready for more! We set up some women to stop over with on long road trips. Stayed at her place, had a 3 way, slept, had another 3 way to go! Been others, wife got us into a sex party she found out about online.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Yep. I met both of my girlfriends online. Almost met my wife that way actually, but we both swiped left, as it were (though this was a while before the swiping mechanic), then got introduced by a friend a few weeks later.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no I never would or will never
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, and surprisingly she was just a couple of blocks away !
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Butterfly
0 likes
Yes, can't name her and the site lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was using Tinder after I had a break up and it seemed perfect. then I kind of realized I didn't like any of the men I met, I mean they were hot but generally douches. I haven't looked at it in a while.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yup ... it was awesome!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes we have, from Swing Life Style. Most of the ones we met were truthful but there some that were not. We still play with a few of them.

We no longer meet people from the Internet. Now we find play partners at the swing clubs. No more problems with claiming to be tall, dark, fit, and handsome, and they turn out to be 5 ft 6, white as a gost, anything but fit at 250lbs, and maybe their mom thinks they are handsome. At the swing club it's hard to claim such things when we are looking at them. There is also security at the swing clubs if thing gets out of hand. We had a couple of guys from the Internet try to get physical when we decided they were not what they claimed and we were not interested. The clubs are also less time consuming.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes
Lurker
0 likes
Never
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes, it was a very good experience. we took our time getting to know one another online first.
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
Yes. It was a long time ago when chat rooms first started on the internet. We had a blast over a weekend get away with everyone from the room. Several people hooked up and even swapped just to add to it.

She is still to this day one of my best friends and gets along great with my wife and kids. I am the same with her kids and current hubby.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Lurker
0 likes
No I haven't and I never will.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Several times and all were great. A few couples that ended up in a MMF for the ladies pleasures and a few ladies for mutual fun. I met the ladies out for a cocktail first for their comfort and safety. I shared my drivers license with them during cocktails so they could share for their safety.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite a few times actually, both men and women. I always went into it knowing that it was random horny people getting together for raunchy sex, and in all but one case, it was an enjoyable experience. The one-time it wasn't? She wanted me to come to her place, she would pretend to be asleep and I would take what I wanted and leave. No connection to me meant not a lot of fun. The best time? She messaged me on collarme.com (kink oriented site). We hooked up, met again and again after, and we are now married.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It does not make me a bad person!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of them the last six years since breaking off with a long term partner. Met a few at parties, & finally had sex with a woman I'd know for the previous 13 years. But, everyone else I met online.
colin123
0 likes
We met a guy from Lush, read "Jaq gets pleasured again"
Rainbow in the Dark
0 likes
Yes, back in the mid-2000s, so just missed out on the wonders of smart phone apps by had alot of fun anyway. I've published a whole series of stories about my experiences, but here's some things I learnt regarding safety, fun casual meetings, and meetings with a more romantic intent.

Safety:
• Always meet in a busy public place like a train station, at least the first time (I always did this)
• Tell someone you know and trust where you're going etc. and have done way of checking in. You don't have to tell them the details, day is to buy something if you don't want to say it's a date or whatever (I never did this - I was lucky and had no problems)
• Don't be ashamed to back out if you feel uncomfortable
• Remember that just because you (or those you're meeting) discussed something in chats or your profile, doesn't mean you have consented to that forever - you can change your mind

Casual fuck meets:
• As a single guy, I found it was easiest to meet with guys (single or couples), then couples with a bi guy, then hetero couples, then single women. So naturally, most of my advice is based on meeting guys.
• Unless you are just meeting guys, don't send cock pics unless asked, don't offer to send cock pics, and don't have then prominently on your profile. If you are just after guys though, go ahead, sometimes a nice cock was all I needed to want to meet someone.
• Don't lie. It's annoying, apart from anything else.
• Exchange more than a couple of lines before arranging to meet. It makes it less awkward.
• There can be exceptions, but generally don't start conversations with your must complex, niche fetish fantasy. Sure, you want to dress as a school girl, be spanked, fisted and your elbows sucked (I'm sure someone does) but unless their profile puts those high up the list, maybe keep that suggestion for after you've met a couple of times - it's actually more likely to be realised then.
• Have a drink when you first meet, but guard it and don't get drunk.
• Respect boundaries set by people. A few couples with bi guys mentioned that quite a few guys they meet with claiming to be bi just seemed to be interested in the woman, even though they'd days she would just be watching...
• Don't be too picky on physical appearance and age - I started off trying to only met with young guys my age, but of course we were all as reluctant to host as each other. Once I accepted slightly older guys it was much easier. And when I accepted an advance from a much older couple (30 years older), it led to a really hot meeting that totally changed my attitude. If your not sure, have a few wanks thinking about them, and the prospect might grow in you.
• If you a guy trying to meet with women, don't act offended when they don't respond, say no thanks, or back out. They get inundated with requests, they can't respond to everyone even if they to. You might be being rude without meaning to. Also there's the misogynist violence is sadly still very present in society, so many are understandably weary. If you also may with guys you might want a separate profile - not too hide your sexuality, but because we generally seem to look for different things.

Meeting for romance:

I didn't have any luck with this, but then I didn't try very hard. I did make a couple of penpals, which was nice. I also made quite a few friends through political sites, and one very good friend that came very close to being romantic via a band fan site. Based on that I'd say you're more likely to find romance through a special interest site or Facebook group than a dating website, but people are different, so...

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I've met many people online that I've eventually met with offline. Some have turned into something sexually. But not all. I met my now ex-husband that way. We met on POF. It was suppose to be just sexual, but it developed into more and we were married in no time. I swear I'll never rush a relationship again off any dating site or app again. But realistically that's the way to meet people now. Mostly because people can't put their phones down for 5 minutes to chat with someone.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, a few, thru an adult dating site. Mostly, married couples looking for a woman, but have met a couple of single women.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, through the much missed Lush mobile site.

Have met up with him several times since.

Best risk I ever took
Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Back in the Craig’s list days  I would get cross dressed and place ads for men.  I lost count over the years but have probably met 50 or more men this way mostly for blowjobs.  

The Goddess
0 likes

wink

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

0 likes

Ximon. 

Spoke for a few months then met up in Germany when I was 16yrs young after I broke up w/ Ex. Ximon was 24yrs young when we met. 

We've known each other for 12yrs now. He's 35yrs young. 

He's one of my kinky latex lovers. 

0 likes

Yes, I met the first guy I had sex with. It was about 20 years ago. We were both married and both freaked about really doing it. It was not very sensual, which is what I would like now if I met a guy, but we sucked each other and he topped me. That was a very good 8 inches, but he freaked out when I reached my hand back to caress his thigh and ass and it ended abruptly. I would love to find someone now online, but so freaked about disease since I am remarried and do not want to bring anything home.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes I did. When I was 47. We had a two year affair

Don’t tempt the lonely and perverse
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I met a lady on FS. we chatted online for about 2 weeks - including videos so we knew we were legit. We'd talked about what we were looking for. We arranged to meet at a cafe to start with to be safe. Then we drove to my house and we got in and started exploring.