Login

Bush? Or bushless?

last reply
29 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I like a little bush, trimmed but not bare.
Lurker
I like being hairless - crotch, arse and legs. I like my women to be hairless or have just a little strip.
Rookie Scribe
airstrip is fine
Lurker
depends some times clean some times stubbles
Lurker
Quote by littlejade
depends some times clean some times stubbles

I'm more along these lines myself. I couldn't answer the poll because I change my mind all the time. Sometimes smooth is great ... all over. Sometimes hair is so much fun to touch and taste and smell.

I'd play on a playground if the grass was freshly mowed or if the landscaper had let it grow up a bit. Either one has aspects that can enhance the experience.
Rookie Scribe
I definitely like being completely bare and prefer when my partner is too
Lurker
A womanly bush - reasonably trimmed (not a jungle) - but a womanly bush. Now, I won't kick a girl out who shaves, having said that.
Advanced Wordsmith
Given how the anatomy functions, both normally and during a certain time of the month, I imagine it would be far more practical for a woman to be trimmed or shaved in that area.
Just keep wallowing in your own chaotic insecure delusions.
Lurker
i like a little bit of hair on a woman. I also, keep my manscaping in check too. I feel pubes are one of the things that makes us an adult. But an FDT I am not a fan of. FDT - Fro Down Town.
No hair for me~
and I have gotten to where I like the no air or trimmed hair on my partner but it doesn't really matter to me.

Active Ink Slinger
Hair down there? Ack! GAG! Nasty, eeeiiww, Gross.

Its just my opinion.
I have stopped proceedings before at first discovery of hair and sent them to the shower with razor. Other wise its a deal breaker.KpSgk6hIvYespela
Active Ink Slinger
I don't mind if she is bushy or completely shaved though I do love a smooth pussy and it does make them look sexy/hot. Now my gf likes it all shaved and for me well she likes it if I'm shaved too but we both are alike we don't mind a little down our privates lol.
Lurker
I like them completely natural
Advanced Wordsmith
I prefer a woman to be however she normally is.. I wouldn't want to her change her habits on my account..

However if she did ask I would say that I would prefer a nice landing strip with the rest totally smooth and bare back to front...

I don't mind it other ways.. with the only exception being the totally overgrown with hair look (100% natural I guess) as that would be a bit much for me.. the totally hairless look is also not really my thing but it is less of an issue. I just like having that bit of hair there so she looks "womanly" to me.. and it also shows through nice with the right panties/lingerie..
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Why are these the only options? What about a nice trim? Or a landing strip and other kinds of scaping?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Prolific Writer
I like us both to be shaved completely. I don't like hair. I enjoy oral sex and don't want it in my mouth....
Active Ink Slinger
I'm definitely in the minority here, but I like a full bush. I think it is so sexy to do doggystyle and see that hair around the pussy and creeping toward the asshole. It just gets my motor running that much hotter.
In-House Sapiosexual
I keep mine waxed and my guy keeps his low and neat.
Nothing else would work for us.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
I looooove a smooth pussy. But I would not turn away from a cute landing strip or small patch....but NO on a big bush! I keep myself trimmed close and neat.
Solarmeatman
Advanced Wordsmith
Much prefer my men and women shaved/ waxed.
The Engineer
For me whether it is a man(because of bisexuality ) or a woman,its natural what i like.I mean the more dense the forest,the rich is its wildlife right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
I don't mind some hair down there. Every vagina is sexy to me so either way is perfect!!!
Lurker
I like to be shaved but don't mind a little on her
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dani
Why are these the only options? What about a nice trim? Or a landing strip and other kinds of scaping?

I agree. While I prefer to be bare, I think if a woman wants to have a little neatly shaven strip or triangle, that can be very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
For Me I keep trimmed up. For My girl, I prefer hairless... however a well trimmed fur patch is acceptable.