Bush? Or bushless?

last reply
29 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just curious and wanna hear people's opinion!
Lurker
0 likes
I like a little bush, trimmed but not bare.
Lurker
0 likes
I like being hairless - crotch, arse and legs. I like my women to be hairless or have just a little strip.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
airstrip is fine
Lurker
0 likes
depends some times clean some times stubbles
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by littlejade
depends some times clean some times stubbles

I'm more along these lines myself. I couldn't answer the poll because I change my mind all the time. Sometimes smooth is great ... all over. Sometimes hair is so much fun to touch and taste and smell.

I'd play on a playground if the grass was freshly mowed or if the landscaper had let it grow up a bit. Either one has aspects that can enhance the experience.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I definitely like being completely bare and prefer when my partner is too
Lurker
0 likes
A womanly bush - reasonably trimmed (not a jungle) - but a womanly bush. Now, I won't kick a girl out who shaves, having said that.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Given how the anatomy functions, both normally and during a certain time of the month, I imagine it would be far more practical for a woman to be trimmed or shaved in that area.
Just keep wallowing in your own chaotic insecure delusions.
Lurker
0 likes
i like a little bit of hair on a woman. I also, keep my manscaping in check too. I feel pubes are one of the things that makes us an adult. But an FDT I am not a fan of. FDT - Fro Down Town.
0 likes
No hair for me~
and I have gotten to where I like the no air or trimmed hair on my partner but it doesn't really matter to me.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hair down there? Ack! GAG! Nasty, eeeiiww, Gross.

Its just my opinion.
I have stopped proceedings before at first discovery of hair and sent them to the shower with razor. Other wise its a deal breaker.ufga8a4E9n5fewr2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind if she is bushy or completely shaved though I do love a smooth pussy and it does make them look sexy/hot. Now my gf likes it all shaved and for me well she likes it if I'm shaved too but we both are alike we don't mind a little down our privates lol.
Lurker
0 likes
I like them completely natural
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer a woman to be however she normally is.. I wouldn't want to her change her habits on my account..

However if she did ask I would say that I would prefer a nice landing strip with the rest totally smooth and bare back to front...

I don't mind it other ways.. with the only exception being the totally overgrown with hair look (100% natural I guess) as that would be a bit much for me.. the totally hairless look is also not really my thing but it is less of an issue. I just like having that bit of hair there so she looks "womanly" to me.. and it also shows through nice with the right panties/lingerie..
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Why are these the only options? What about a nice trim? Or a landing strip and other kinds of scaping?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Prolific Writer
0 likes
I like us both to be shaved completely. I don't like hair. I enjoy oral sex and don't want it in my mouth....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm definitely in the minority here, but I like a full bush. I think it is so sexy to do doggystyle and see that hair around the pussy and creeping toward the asshole. It just gets my motor running that much hotter.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I keep mine waxed and my guy keeps his low and neat.
Nothing else would work for us.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I looooove a smooth pussy. But I would not turn away from a cute landing strip or small patch....but NO on a big bush! I keep myself trimmed close and neat.
Solarmeatman
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Much prefer my men and women shaved/ waxed.
The Engineer
0 likes
For me whether it is a man(because of bisexuality ) or a woman,its natural what i like.I mean the more dense the forest,the rich is its wildlife right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind some hair down there. Every vagina is sexy to me so either way is perfect!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I like to be shaved but don't mind a little on her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Why are these the only options? What about a nice trim? Or a landing strip and other kinds of scaping?

I agree. While I prefer to be bare, I think if a woman wants to have a little neatly shaven strip or triangle, that can be very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For Me I keep trimmed up. For My girl, I prefer hairless... however a well trimmed fur patch is acceptable.