Login

Bisexual women?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been an active participant on the internet since the early 90's, and I'm always amazed at the sheer number of bisexual women involved in online chat sites. The percentage of women on Lush that are bisexual has to be easily in the high 90 percentile.

Am I way off base in assuming that many of these "women" are really men in disguise? Or am I just an old man who doesn't know what he's talking about?
"Being male is a matter of birth.
Being a man is a matter of age.
Being a gentleman is a matter of choice."
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Only if they proclaim that they are really into anal sex and ask you to send them photographs of your asshole.

Otherwise, I think you might be jumping to unsubstantiated conclusions.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First of all, I love your profile picture.

Anyway, I'm sure there could be a good amount of any gender pretending to be the opposite. However, I don't believe that it is the majority of bisexual women. In my opinion, I believe that many women claim to be "bisexual" online than offline, because there is a sense of community and acceptance on sites like Lush. They want to explore their desires and fantasies with other people that don't *really* know them or have a reason to judge them unlike the people they encounter in their daily lives offline. Especially if they're married, in a committed relationship, or afraid of being condemned.

Before the Internet became what it is, most people didn't have the courage to expose their sexual desires or even enjoy them openly due to the lack of discreetness and fear of judgment. But, I doubt the number of fakes are the majority. It is something to remain weary of when encountering ANY new member on any website. Don't worry about it and enjoy yourself!

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
it could be that many women feel safer exploring their bicurious side online

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few years ago my wife expressed her curiosity of being with another woman. Something I was only too happy to help her explore. The Internet was an excellent tool to help us do this discreetly and to find other bi women and couples with bi wives. Although we did find a few fakes, and learned quickly how to identify them, we did find the majority where genuine profiles.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been online since I was probably too young to be online. That being said, I knew I had a thing for girls, and needed an outlet to explore it that I just wasn't going to get from my friends or neighborhood. So I was an "internet bisexual female" and I think it helped me to develop into the sexuality I have today. I probably grew up way too fast because of my exposure to other bi women online, but at the same time I don't necessarily consider that a detriment. It was easier for me to find girls in my situation, and gave me (and all of us) an outlet to talk and learn and explore. I could never have been this engaged offline, and it made it easier to figure out who I was, what I liked and what I wanted.

Now, on the flip side, I have been accused quite often of being a man. It probably happens to a lot of girls online. Some corners of the internet are swimming with guys pretending to be girls to pick up bi-curious females. Real girls learn by trial and error where those places are, and either avoid them or I guess play along. I've met plenty of "girls" online, some who even eventually confess to being guys trolling for pics or cyber. I think it also has do to with the internet savvy I've picked up over the years. I don't Skype, I keep all my social media settings private, I'm very careful about the pics I put online, etc. I suppose that approach makes it easy to think that I'm just a middle-aged fat guy from Cleveland with a small cache of pics. I see some humor in that. But I digress. I think the ultimate answer is yes there are tons of bisexual females on the internet, because we finally have a place to congregate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think you are way off base on your assumption. My premise would be women who are bi-sexual likely have a higher sex drive than women who are straight. My wife (who is bi-curious) has a very high sex drive. I would also say that the people on Lush have higher sex drive than the average person.