last reply
37 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And it was great!

Who knew it was so fun. All the people were super nice.
-I love how people welcome each other back even if they've been gone for like two seconds.
-I love how people notice when you've gone quiet.

It's like one big giant family. =D
Matriarch
0 likes
That's great to hear LL.

I rarely get the chance to duck in there. Glad it's making people happy.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Lesbian i am almost always there it seems like lol glad u liked it!!!!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too must admit that I too enjoy Lush's chatroom!! The people that I have met in there, they are kind, friendly and so very welcoming. In my mind I saw it as the bar "Cheers" where everyone knows your name, and just a place to go and relax. And pushing all the buttons is always fun!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I lost more than my Lush virginity in that chat room!

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
It is so nice to hear about people enjoying it. I get to meet people from all over the world and really like it there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is great when people from all corners of the globe can just be accepted. Even with all the differences that make us unique.

I can see into the future. And I see, the world leaders replaced by chatroom folks.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't lose my virginity in chat tonight, but I did have my first chat with another girl.....It was SO HOT!!!
Lurker
0 likes
just lost it last night to an awsome lady i just met. God im glad i had the courage to approach her. i miss her and im waiting for her
Lurker
0 likes
I have yet to loose it, but have chatted with some really nice ladies, haven't had the nerve to approach/chat that openly yet
Lurker
0 likes
Another happy customer.
Forum Whore
0 likes
I remember when I was a Lush chatroom virgin.
It didn't last long.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
It didn't last long.

LMAO me either

Sassy
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by sexybikesassycheergirl
Quote by Lady_Lydia
It didn't last long.

LMAO me either

My ass was being touched before a minute and a half went by.
Then Rocco offered me a drink and someone mentioned a stripper pole...lol
Good times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i've never been a huge fan of chat rooms, but im enjoying myself so much on this site that i decided to venture out today,
kicked it with a few familiars and a few new one. someone grabbed my ass in there, those skunk like defenses kicked in. he got gassed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KoolHandDuke
i've never been a huge fan of chat rooms, but im enjoying myself so much on this site that i decided to venture out today,
kicked it with a few familiars and a few new one. someone grabbed my ass in there, those skunk like defenses kicked in. he got gassed.
WTF....LMFAO you went with out me !!!!

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Lurker
0 likes
MMMM Let me say something about that lounge, I have met the most amazing people in there, Rocco you are a star the way you explain things when I just don't understand. Wellmademan he is this Macho guy with a heart of gold, Bikebum very sweet guy, okay enough sucking up to the mods, giggles.

Most of the guys I have met on here they are so nice really nice to talk to. and the Ladies so very helpfully, Thank you ladies Lynn big sis just want to say Thank you you truly are a great teacher. Everyone do not get any ideas it was not like that.

I have never spoke to so many men in my whole life like I do here and most of them can be so sweet okay sorry guys dont want to know they are sweet. Oh and the ladies wow to be able to talk so openly and freely about everything, makes me think where was I born behind a rock.

I told someone last week there is no more the movie of How Stella got her groove back. I rewrote it How Savanna lost her virginity on lush. giggles, Oh noooo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia

My ass was being touched before a minute and a half went by.
Then Rocco offered me a drink and someone mentioned a stripper pole...lol
Good times.

It may have been me, Good Ole CB that mentioned the stripper pole. I try to give a tour of the lounge chat room when I'm there.Dg61Lxg3qlQoMGsH
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Savanna
MMMM Let me say something about that lounge, I have met the most amazing people in there, Rocco you are a star the way you explain things when I just don't understand. Wellmademan he is this Macho guy with a heart of gold, Bikebum very sweet guy, okay enough sucking up to the mods, giggles.

Most of the guys I have met on here they are so nice really nice to talk to. and the Ladies so very helpfully, Thank you ladies Lynn big sis just want to say Thank you you truly are a great teacher. Everyone do not get any ideas it was not like that.

I have never spoke to so many men in my whole life like I do here and most of them can be so sweet okay sorry guys dont want to know they are sweet. Oh and the ladies wow to be able to talk so openly and freely about everything, makes me think where was I born behind a rock.

I told someone last week there is no more the movie of How Stella got her groove back. I rewrote it How Savanna lost her virginity on lush. giggles, Oh noooo

I will take 'sweet' over being an ass any day.
Thanks Vanna

>HUGS & Kisses<
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Cris
I have yet to loose it, but have chatted with some really nice ladies, haven't had the nerve to approach/chat that openly yet

How can you lie like that, you married me in the lounge, Memory Plus we went on honeymoon with Ana she took the pictures. We have proof
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Savanna
Quote by Cris

How can you lie like that, you married me in the lounge, Memory Plus we went on honeymoon with Ana she took the pictures. We have proof

There is no proof as you divorced me before we could consumate the so called wedding
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Cris
Quote by Savanna
Quote by Cris

There is no proof as you divorced me before we could consumate the so called wedding

Well you ran after this He's the winner of Thailand's Miss Transvestite Contest 2005

Lurker
0 likes
Hey, I dated him last week! Leave Jimmy alone!
Lurker
0 likes
Wow did`nt know there were any virgins left on lush...............If there is it wont be for long..............
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jackinandjillin
Wow did`nt know there were any virgins left on lush...............If there is it wont be for long..............

Hey! I'm still a virgin . Well a Lush virgin
Lurker
0 likes
Enjoy it while it lasts
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never been to a chat room, and I don't know if I have the nerve.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
Quote by ejls
I've never been to a chat room, and I don't know if I have the nerve.

Ejls we can be gentle with you I promise *wink*

Sassy
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by SweetBitch
Quote by jackinandjillin

I'm sure we can fix that, if you're willing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SweetBitch
Quote by jackinandjillin

Well dont speak to soon, you`ve gave me the sweet, Iam waiting now for the bitch, then i have your cherry