Exposure or Blackmail

last reply
5 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For those out there like me, have you ever considered the idea of giving someone consent to expose you or wanted someone to "blackmail" you into doing more and more to push your limits?
0 likes
Quote by KinkLover1973
For those out there like me, have you ever considered the idea of giving someone consent to expose you or wanted someone to "blackmail" you into doing more and more to push your limits?

Trying to understand the question here...you feel like you need to be threatened in order to "push your limits"? The very definition of blackmail excludes "giving...consent". It sounds like you more need a strong partner who is willing to help you explore your own boundaries without losing respect for said boundaries.

Also unclear on the "expose [me]" bit. Expose what, and to whom? I suppose I have no issue with people knowing I'm on Lush, but I also know that most are not as open as myself. I still don't quite understand the question.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
In general, as this question lacks specifics, no I don’t and would not. If it were consensual, it would lack any thrill and were it true blackmail, it would only piss me off. In that case, I’d tell the black mailer to pound sand and deal with the fallout. Better to die on my feet than whimper in fear
Troublemaker
0 likes
I think the OP is posing the question more from a roleplay point of view. It could be about pushing limits or the perceived humiliation involved with an exposure. Both outcomes desirable from the true point of view of the 'victim' but the psychological aspect adds to the thrill.
I pretty much hate being told what to do or manipulated (or do I?) so this wouldn't hold much attraction for me. I'm more likely to explore with enthusiasm.
0 likes
I'm laughing.

If I want to do something, I do it.

I don't need to be blackmailed in a playful way at all.
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Quote by KinkLover1973

I can possibly understand what you are attempting to convey, but I'm a rather "literal" person,
und though I seldom recognize the phonetic ignorance of "urban slang" either, I'm not insinuating ignorance in your question.

Since Lush ist a fantasy sex-site I can conclude your use of the words "consent, expose" to be relation of a physical sense (physical exposure).
That your question ist a topic in the "BDSM Lifestyle" thread I would say NO I haven't ever considered giving consent to a Mistress, Master, or anyone to physically expose me in public if it also includes public humiliation.
This ist beyond my limits und not what I desire or need from a Mistress or Master.

However, YES...I'm an exhibitionist, so I have allowed friends/lovers/Mistress to expose me in certain public places, having their way to a degree we both enjoyed...smiles
I'm quite fond of see-through, sheer things, wearing split-cup or bra-less, crotch-less or panty-less for the occasion.
I've been pleasured to once have a Mistress in real life for 2 years who was there to help me experience my limits, we had an extremely fun relationship. This ist what it's truly about isn't it, friendship, love, und fun while allowing yourself the self-mind-fuck illusion of giving yourself completely, but truly only within limits you dictate, und help your Mistress become a better Mistress as well?
Hopefully this ist similar to your experiences if such ist your desire.
I believe you to mean by "blackmail" to be "only" a consenting "mind-fuck" likened more to a dare or game.
"Consenting blackmail" ist NOT oxymoron by their individual meanings conjoined, so this insinuates only a dare (game with limits) that sounds like a fun possibility with no real harm for those involved, but again it depends on the extent it ist played.
Others can be hurt, especially since children will probably be in public places as well.

Even if such public display ist done with moral thought of others, NO I haven't considered the "blackmail" game either for my previous "humiliation" reason, but YES...I'm not shy und love a dare...smiles

Of course if my preference, literal understanding, doesn't relate to your personal meanings for the question und you're actually referring to give someone something in which they can literally blackmail you simply to force ya to push your desired limits even further?
Then I can only say HELL NO, this ist suffering a type of Paraphilia (Psychosexual Disorder) that ist not a gute one possibly caused by "Disordered Phobias".
I hope you're not meaning any such preference or choice...smiles
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .