Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you meet up with a girl from this site?

last reply
328 replies
29.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
Certainly not .. yes I have .. just the once .. it took a lot for me to do that (such a small comfort zone here) but I am pleased I did. However it was purely on a 'friendly basis'. I suggest it maybe useful/interesting for people who post here to indicate what they 'did' in that meeting if indeed they answer as I have.
Lurker
Yes, I'm a Daddy Dom and I met my baby girl on this site and we're in an awesome relationship
Lurker
I wouldn't be opposed to it. It'd have to be carefully controlled.....privacy and all lol
Advanced Wordsmith
Depends on if you live where I live, then I would do that.
Lurker
Sure... the fact we are both on here proves we would at least one thing in common....
Lurker
sure if we had a connection
Advanced Wordsmith
Sure, if we clicked.
Active Ink Slinger
absolutely!
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, I had dinner with a couple of them, twice actually. Just dinner and a couple of drinks.
Lurker
why not as long as it was in a safe place
Lurker
Sure, once we'd chatted for a while and got to know eachother
Active Ink Slinger
In a heart beat I would meet any of the ladies on my friendss list ! They are all wonderful
And beautiful people so in one word , YES !!
Active Ink Slinger
Sure I mean why not?
The situation of why we are meeting up here is an open ended question.
Do you mean, are we meeting up because we have a few things in common and we are turning our friendship from a purely on line to 'normal' too?
Or do you mean would I meet up for sexual reasons?
Active Ink Slinger
Some 'Yes'.
Some 'No'.
Some 'Never In a Million Years'. They know who they are and they're completely devoid of any integrity.
Active Ink Slinger
Sure long as we seem to have a connection.
Fireman
This question has been asked many times just differently. YES I would. There are certain women I would love to meet.
Lurker
I have got to know many nice people here that I would love to meet and get to know in person, not for sex though. I do not cheat on my dear wife, and she is not into sharing.
Active Ink Slinger
No way....
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
I don't see why not. Lush is as good a place as anywhere else to meet someone. They would need to be vetted first, of course.
Common Sense Iconoclast
Sure, I would meet somewhere in public, ideally for a beer or a glass of wine, a light meal, or if there were a Lush local get-together. I am sure it might feel a bit awkward at first, but I am sure we would maybe have some interesting things to say to each other, and some of us might become friends off-line. I doubt we would be engaging in anything physical, but things can be sexual and satisfying even if just conversation and thoughts, not actions. I think I have some oral skills, after all.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Lurker
Sure if got along after chatting for a while.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by GirlyWorld

They would need to be vetted first, of course.

Do you mean, have their pussy neutered?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by dpw

Do you mean, have their pussy neutered?

LOL, no!

VERB (vets, vetting, vetted)

1. Make a careful and critical examination of something.
Rookie Scribe
Yes in a public place, don't see why not - met enough fruitloops on Match!