Login

would you give up sex, or alcohol??

last reply
72 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
If you could only have one for the rest of your life what would it be; having sex or drinking alcohol?

Answer honestly, gentlemen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good morning Hannah.

To be quite honest, I don't think I could forgo either.

It would be on a par with forsaking Chocolate and Coffee.

But then do we categorise all of the above as sinful lusts of the flesh ? ? ?

Lurker
0 likes
Alcohol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So unfair... I don't want to give up either, is the sex unlimited... Cuz now I like the booze to feel better when I'm not getting sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thats easy. Nothing tastes better than pussy juice.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy a beer with roughly the same frequency with which I enjoy an orgasm. However, only a portion (albeit a big portion) of those are the result of sex. Still, if pressed I would give up alcohol despite it having a more regular appearance in my life. I daydream about sex at least once a day if not once an hour but my booze fantasies are only weekly at their most prevelant and practically never at their least.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

The Linebacker
0 likes
I stand here defiantly with my dick in one hand and a drink in the other!

Troublemaker
0 likes
I stand with Buz
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alcohol, is WAY overrated, On the other hand; Sex, can NEVER be to overrated!!! The worst sex that I ever had was TOTALLY AWESOME, when compared to my mildest hangover!!! Take a second and just think about that one... What would be you rather be in life? A sex addict, or an alcoholic? Not that tough a question is it???
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
I stand with Buz

Hmmm, didn't know that about you.

Hannah, that's an unfair question. Personally, I'd rather die than give up either.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Alcohol. I had to give up alcohol for three months because of meds I was taking recently, and it turned out to be surprizingly easy. Don't think I could do that with sex smile.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
That's just too easy... bye, bye booze!
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
0 likes
I am not much of a drinker anyway so booze would not be missed. Not that I get laid much either any more but I would definitely rather get more sex than more booze.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I don't need booze....but i Damn sure need sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alcohol...in a heart-beat.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When in high school I'd drink a 5th of JD on friday, turn around and drink a 5tb on Saturday. The rest of the week it was a six pack a day. Don't give a damn about it nowadays. I would never give up sex, however, im a picky SOBand won't sleep with just anyone and I'm not a homewrecker
Devils Temptress
0 likes
I wouldn’t give up sex for alcohol no way ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not giving up beer.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am only a moderate drinker anyway so alcohol for me would be the one to go.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hmmm... Tough one. In my case, they go together. I had my wildest moments in sex while being drunk as a monkey... and never regret it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this a joke, sex
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
If you could only have one for the rest of your life what would it be; having sex or drinking alcohol?

Alcohol. It would be hard but I could NEVER EVER give up SEX!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Alcohol. It would be hard but I could NEVER EVER give up SEX!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It appears that I have already given up sex, so.....Sex. Not happy about it, tho.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It appears that I have already given up sex, so.....Sex. Not happy about it, tho.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Booze. I love a good brandy or glass of wine but no, I am not giving up sex
0 likes
I don't consume alcohol.

Sex forever and ever.