last reply
57 replies
15.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by scooter
This comes dangerously close to having sex with a corpse.

snort. so im not the only one that thought this ;)

if your wife is fine with it then go for it i guess. but i think its creepy...

and p.s and if you do do it and suddenly she changes her mind that its "ok" dont be surprised ;)
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
It'd be a bit like necrophilia. I've been with unresponsive women and that's bad enough. Totally other story if after climaxing she does that "le petite morte" thing and passes out. Had that happen and the first time you're like "Whoa, are you okay?" The second and following times, it's like "That's sweet!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You asked a few questions...
and you got many answers to these questions.
we are not JUDGING you, we are giving you our opinions.
that's what happens when you start a thread.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a question on how would this exactly work, Do you have to put some lube on her first? i mean for me its already bad enough to have to think of someone fucking me while im passed out and completely unaware of the fact that this is happening, but its even more creepy thinking about a guy putting lube on me for him to be aible to do this, because if im that pass out then im pretty sure im not wet enough to fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to congratulate nicola, for pointing this little matter of fact out.

I think nicola and gav. deserve a friggin big how do ya do!

All I know is: "Look out for the white cat"

scooter...(:
Lurker
0 likes
This entire scenario is a complete waste of a better opportunity, you get a sharpie, and go to town
100% better
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Garza
This entire scenario is a complete waste of a better opportunity, you get a sharpie, and go to town
100% better

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Garza
100% better

Good Times!!

Lurker
0 likes
Creeped out.
Just don't think it's cool if both people aren't consciously aware of what's going on. Even when a woman is totally trashed and wants to have sex I won't do it - wait ten minutes and she's passed out anyway, or hugging a toilet lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Totaly agree ... justb yuk yuk yuk
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
True story:

with one of my first girlfriends, we had crazy mad sex one hot afternoon and we both passed out right at the end. I fell asleep on top of her still inside her actually. I don't know how long we were out but i woke up still inside her and it was so hot and wet and felt so good that before i realized what was going on, i was hard inside her. Not fucking her but just hard inside her. She woke up with this look of horror saying... what the fuck are you doing? She didnt realize we had fallen asleep like that and assumed i had sneaked one in.

After seeing that look on her face there is no way i'd ever think it was ok to try and do anything with a woman that is asleep or passed out.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I might beat off while watching her sleep but id never violate her trust by taking her while she was passed out.
That would be wrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A Bunnys got to do what a Bunnys got to do. lol.!.!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would hope that my wife would have more respect for me than that.If not I would have more respect for myself.I would rather use my hand.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really don't see the parallel to necrophilia. It's more like masturbation using something she voluntarily supplied, which is within her rights. But I don't think I would do it at a time when she was incapable of reasoned consent, like passed out drunk. Sleeping? I don't know. If I believed she really wouldn't mind, then maybe, because she might feel complimented at being so irresistible.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Lurker
0 likes
Dude that's just masturbating with a toy. Participation is always better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would do it! Would especially be curious to see how her body reacts without her conscious decision to get excited. Best case scenario though, is that she would wake up and participate - enjoy hearing a woman moan and feeling her respond and reciprocate!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Passed out? No. But I have woken her up and started in on her before she quite knew what was going on.

Now, BDSM relationships often incorporate behaviors that in other relationships would be totally out of bounds. I have never engaged in any behavior that I did not have complete confidence was consensual, even if not all of that consent is expressed in advance.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I might jack off while she slept, okay I have jack off while my lady slept. There are few things more sexy than a woman in repose.

But try to actually fuck her? How you gonna pull that off unless she's very much passed out? I'm freaky but I ain't that freaky. My answer: not even if she asked me too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the greatest thing about sex...is the response u GET from your partner....

funny thing about jokes...they always...contain the truth....some small part...of a truth..

i find this disturbing...&...am willingly to bet if YOU did do this to...your wife...she would be upset....after

however i hear blow up rubber dolls LOVE it....
Lurker
0 likes
No. Just seems all wrong. I would just lay her on her side and Try again at a later date when she is with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do feel that maybe Is been made too much out of this even if most was offered as an advise for the worst case scenario.

Going by your info and only by it. If it fits your bill, go ahead and have sex. Maybe spooning, I personally cannot see any other position.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
I like a willing active participant so would not do it
Lurker
0 likes
I've been in the same scenario. I wouldn't try to penetrate her, I may hump her ass, not anal, just masturbate by humping off on her cheeks. It has happened that we go to bed drunk and one or both of us pass out for the night while the other is left fending.
0 likes
I'd be too worried to even think about sex. This is my wife unconscious. Getting my rocks off wouldn't be on the agenda. Debating on whether to call 911 might be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as both she and hubby consented, I'd be game for it. But I'd be gentle, and take my sweet time. Slipping off each item of clothing nice and slow, savouring every inch of that soft skin as it came into view. Then make love to her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmmmmmmm...... Wife has passed out, what to do? I would have to assume it's due to drinking a tad too much wine soooooo. Maybe it's time to visit the neighbor two doors down. Her boyfriend is away with work, leaving her alone for the past two weeks. I would let her sleep if off, I'm not going to go there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HighDesert

No, no. She has straight up said go for it. I just don't know how comfortable I would feel with it. Not to worried about prosecution.8Hqohq8bEDy2OXpi

It seems to me the only way to know how you will feel about it is to, as she said, "Go for it." With her being OK with it, it may be a big turn on for her to wake up and realize she was used in her passed out state. That turn on may lead to a round two.

Any one thinking about trying it should talk to their partner about it, with out any alcohol or drugs involved, to make sure they are OK with it.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
If my wife is passed out then NO I would not. What fun would that be? Kind of necrophiliac isn't it to do someone who is passed out? Not for me. I like her wildly attentive so if she is passed out I can wait.

Just in general a person needs to be awake and cognitive enough to give their approval & blessing if you want to have sex with them. If not then take that as a NO. Going any further is not acceptable and could lead to you having a prison bunkmate who plunders your rectum at his pleasure.
the man from the UGA is very wise
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
If my wife is passed out then NO I would not. What fun would that be? Kind of necrophiliac isn't it to do someone who is passed out? Not for me. I like her wildly attentive so if she is passed out I can wait.

Just in general a person needs to be awake and cognitive enough to give their approval & blessing if you want to have sex with them. If not then take that as a NO. Going any further is not acceptable and could lead to you having a prison bunkmate who plunders your rectum at his pleasure.
the man from the UGA is very wise