15.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
with hands definitely spices it up even more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love when a women gets totally envolved smile I love the touch of her hands.
Lurker
0 likes
depends totally on the partner and their skills , but for the most part with hands
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Generally it depends on who is control. If I'm in control then it feels better to have her not use her hands as it distracts from the moment. If she is in control then I absolutely want her to use her hands in any and every way that she sees fit.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the best blowjobs I have ever had was with the mouth and hands. hands both stroking me and rubbing balls, and explore elsewhere.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on my mood as to which is better...kind like having to pick between steak and lobster or steak and shrimp?
Lurker
0 likes
I've heard of it being done with no hands.
Lurker
0 likes
Love it both ways but prefer hand involvement. Stroking me in rhythm with mouth movements, caressing my balls, and maybe even a little fingering of my butt is the real deal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me, it's with hands. Love as much contact as possible.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like being touched while I'm getting a blowjob. Makes it feel so much better
Newest Story: [Url=https://]After Prom (Change Comp)[/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With the hands and sometimes fingers exploring
Lurker
0 likes
A woman that knows how to use her mouth properly is far more intense than a woman that uses her hands for support. Whenever I feel these soft kisses, the velevt tongue and finally those longing lips on and around my shaft, I literally lose my mind. I love the sensation of her tongue circling around my manhood when being in her mouth. It is such a pleasure to feel her giving all she has to please me. Gently sucking on me, taking me deeper and then going further down ... her tongue's tip running down my shaft slowly until she reaches my balls. I love that feeling when she kisses me down there. I love looking into her eyes when my cock lays on my stomach and her saliva running down my balls. She knows what she does and she can see I enjoy it. I breath deeper as my chest is heaving up and down. Coming back up, she lays her lips around the tip of me. Sucking. Gently. Then with more force. Occasionally, she goes deeper but goes back to the tip immediately afterwards. She defintely knows what she wants. She sucks harder. She feels me twitching in her mouth and knows I am almost there. She moves her head now. Up and down. I hear these sucking noises. I get bigger and thicker in her sweet mouth. She goes back to the tip and sucks forcefully and then ... She smiles, her movements become much slower. I can see the sticky liquid running down her lips. She sallows all of me and moves up on me ... heavily breathing, I see her laying on me. Smiling. "Good morning". Without having cleaned her lips she gives me a taste of me in a long intense kiss ... Definitely she does not need her hands.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hands also
Lurker
0 likes
Hard to use hands when they are in fluffy cuffs.. ? But yes hands too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like attention given to the shaft of my cock. So yes, definitely some hand!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like attention given to the shaft of my cock. So yes, definitely some hand!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With hands
Troublemaker
0 likes
Without and her wrists tied behind her back with her own panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about no hands two mouths?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Defiantly with the touching. I don't think I could give a BJ without touching.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Best of both for me . Its all down on how good the ladies technique and skills are.
Lurker
0 likes
uhh...I am getting a blowjob right? Then....an emphatic yes is my answer.
Lurker
0 likes
It is loads nicer for me if she uses her hands as well as her mouth
Lurker
0 likes
Lots of mouth and hand working in unison.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With hands I enjoy the feeling of her hands all over my body especially on my balls when she gives me a blow job.
Lurker
0 likes
WITHOUT Hands & Just the mouth is Best for me.