Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would you do if you had breasts for a day?

last reply
101 replies
9.9k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if i had breasts for a day,i would take the day off work
Lurker
0 likes
i already have a nice pair of man boobs lol! but i would try and use them to have my own way all the time ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to have a pair of large breasts! I would find a guy and let him titty-fuck me to see what it feels like!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would love the idea and for much longer than a day Please !!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Show emโ€™ to my partner. Compare notes.

Fancy Schmancy
0 likes

I would -- oh wait -- I do!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Would love to find out if I enjoyed them being sucked as much as I enjoy latching on and sucking ๐Ÿ˜›

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would love to have breasts and for more than a Day LOL !!!

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Well, after a couple hours playing with them, and seeing if they're big and/or soft enough for me to suck on the nipples ...

Go to the gym for a few hours. Do some weight work, bounce up and down on the treadmill for half an hour, then see how many guys follow me back to the locker room. Next, hang out in the jacuzzi, the steam room and the sauna for a long time - topless of course. See how many guys try to hide their erections. See how many guys don't bother trying to hide. See how much more attention I get versus on a normal day. If I get a proposition or two, maybe take them up on it. Sounds a little scary and a little fun.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Terrestrial Mermaid from Deep Space
0 likes

I know this is an Ask the Guys thread but hey, every human, even males, has breasts unless you have Poland syndrome or bilateral (or unilateral) amastia, the absence or underdevelopment of the mammary glands, which is a congenital anomaly or a birth defect. On the other hand, athelia is when one is born without one or both nipples and amazia is the lack of mammary glands.

In addition to that, Gynecomastia is the condition when there is an enlargement or overdevelopment in the amount of mammary (gland) tissue in boys or men due to an imbalance of the hormones testosterone and estrogen.

To answer the question, I'd pray for the day to end.

Latest stories:

๐Ÿ’™ Love Beyond the Stars

๐Ÿ’™ Which Would You Prefer To Dip Your Fries Into?

๐Ÿ’™ Okay

๐Ÿ’™ Autolove

๐Ÿ’™ Fuck for Gold

๐Ÿ’™ On My Tongue

Please read, rate โค๏ธโญ, and leave an honest comment on the story. Coins are welcome, too!

STORY LIST || STORY BACKGROUNDS ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’™

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

I think we all know that technically men have breasts too, but most of us can infer thatโ€™s not the question here. Menโ€™s breasts are generally different (and not just in size, although often that too) from womenโ€™s breasts.

The question was pretty clearly what would you do if you had lady-style breasts for a day.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library