Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would he do to let me know that he wants to have sex with me?

last reply
14 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
1 like
Constant Gardener
1 like
Is that a roll of quarters in his pocket or is he happy to see you?

Ever caught him leering at your anatomy?

I can usually tell if a woman wants me to continue on, by the way she's kissing me, if we're even somewhat passionate (and not just at the end of the date/night)...
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sunshine22345
Apart from telling me..

Unless he is gay, he wants to have sex with you.

End of discussion.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Since the guys arnt really giving you much help.

Usually when his hands roam your body, he'll take a few steps under your shirt, if its the first time, he'll take it slow (if he's a good guy) and wait for you reactions.

If you want to have sex, why not just ask him?
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
im not a guy but im answering anyways lol well hell my hubby has a way of looking at me just right and smiles
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he likes you, then he wants to have sex with you, just the way it is. That doesn't mean he can right now, is he dating anyone? You should just make a move on him and see if he takes over or simply ask him if he has thought about it.

Men think about sex every 3-6 seconds, so I guarantee he has at least thought about having sex with you many times. If he won't make a move, you should.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
try looking at his crotch.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
My dear, you are missing out on an opportunity to have some fun and play in the relationship. Come to papa and let Dad gently show you. LOL, OK wrong answer to that question. But I am having fun.

Have you ever thought of a game between the two of you that has him telling you without telling you he wants you to wants him. Have you write down 25 things or whatever that get you going and you just love them becasue they get you so in the mood for his body. Use this as foreplay as you leave some little note on the driver seat his car to have some fun becasue both of you now are chasing each other. Ladies, the doctor has long ago prescibed men needing to feel the joy of foreplay with him, wanting his body.

Think about the looks and his body screaming at you to just touch him. THink of how this fun can just make him crazy if you don't do something. Think about the wet panties it let you enjoy. THink of how you can use these to have him want to feel you.

Now do this over and over, and even, ladies let yourself feel such lust for his body, it will be easy for you to hear his body wanting every inch of you and even louder for him that you want him because he has two heads to think with, in this case, your undersize penis and his oversize penis will be on the same channel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he wanted to have sex with you he's looking for an opening. Looking for some sign that you want him. Guys try their hardest to hide the fact that they want to have sex if its a person they know. If they show you that they want you, its cause they know that you want them.
Lurker
0 likes
If he's a heterosexual guy and you are at least somewhat attractive...he wants to have sex with you. As women, you really haven't figured out that you really have all the power when it comes to sex. If a guy goes out on a date with you...he wants to have sex with you. If a guy shows any slightest romantic interest in you whatsoever...he wants to have sex with you.

It's like what Chris Rock says...

"When a guy opens the door for you, what he's really saying is "Want some dick?""
0 likes
If his hand is up your skirt and into your panties then you can be sure that her wants More.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Since the guys arnt really giving you much help.

Usually when his hands roam your body, he'll take a few steps under your shirt, if its the first time, he'll take it slow (if he's a good guy) and wait for you reactions.

If you want to have sex, why not just ask him?

Seriously, this! Some guys are just so shy or afraid of being rejected that I just have to tell them I want to have sex with them. This is especially true if, like me, you're turned off by over-aggressive alpha males and prefer the shyer guys.