Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What does it mean when you slap a girl on the butt?

last reply
18 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What about if it's a shockingly hard slap that shocks you? What does that mean?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That depends on the situation... And how the slap was done. Most men (including myself) do not slap well. It is in our physiology to hit things our bones and muscles are heavy and hard when we slap we tend do drive the weight of our hand which causes a much harder and different type of hit than we intend. I have started just using my fingers instead of the palm of my hand because of this.. And I use a light rubber whip or belt for that purpose the point being to bring a wash of high intensity sensation without deep bruising. Kimmi (kimmigirl here) and I have worked out what works for us. But I am always afraid i will spank her too hard or in the wrong way.

As for the shockingly hard slap.. what was the particular situation.. does he have a habit of doing it... what does it do for you or to you. does it scare you in a way that makes you unconfortable... Does he derive pleasure from hurting you in an unhealthy way... You should contemplate the situation and answer these questions.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Were you a naughty girl??

Just ask him. Who knows where it will lead.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
For my girlfriend and I it is my way of spurring her on during sex ,,when she is woman astride,, But too hard of a slap will kill the mood for her,,talk to your man about this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sunshine22345
What about if it's a shockingly hard slap that shocks you? What does that mean?

It means I either have beer courage, or most likely misjudged the force I was exerting on your bottom. If you didn't like it, it means I am now searching for a door to hide behind, or if you liked it I am probably doing it again.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
We need to know the context in which the slap was given.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can mean a lot of different things depending if it's your S.O., somebody that's just passing by in the bar, or Creepy Office Guy Who's Desk You Always Avoid.

But, like others have said, it's context dependent. Like many other forms of non-verbal communication.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
well apparently he gave you a good one that suprised you and if i were to do it... i probably was really aroused by you and was admiring your ass, i know after ive had some good feels of it, i like to give it a good spank, i guess to make up for the fact if im in a position where i cant bury my face in it lol
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I don't slap a womens ass unles I'm having sex with her. There is a time and place for everything....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've grabbed ass...stroked ass...caressed and fondled ass...but I've never smacked dat ass.

Heheh, unless 'she' has begged me to, in the appropriate manner
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I just wanted to knock the stupidity out of her.
Lurker
0 likes
There will be NO slapping of my ass! Understood?
Lurker
0 likes
It means, "Hello there! You are a special person!"

Lurker
0 likes
My booty is always inviting for my man. From the occasional tap if I stand making a brew or cooking, or if he walks up behind me on the stairs a nice caress and a feel makes me giggle.
If it is love making, I love a good bum slap it turns me on, can't help how it excites me.

But if it is a guy that just thinks he can touch my intimate body part just because he feels like it, no way. I was going to say how would I like it if I walked up to him, and grabbed him by balls and said 'Hmmmm nice and weighty darling'
But you Lush men would probably say 'oh, yes please' ha ha LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ohhh not me...sounds too hard on the balls!

Have to be gentle with mine, a few times you ladies have played too rough and made me sick to my stomach!

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
It means he loves you and he thinks you are sexy as hell and dosnt want you forget it... Ever
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Don't misunderstand me. a caress, a light pinch, yeah any time I can get away with it. But a slap is something else to me. I love touching a womans ass. I love doing more then touching actually.....
Lurker
0 likes
It really depends on the situation. I really only slap the girls I know VERY well.