What do you want from having sex?

last reply
33 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to know what you want from sex? What do you want to receive?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I spose for my first time i can only hope for caring, understanding, a bit of love... hahha just the fact that they are willing to go there with me means a lot
The Linebacker
0 likes
Fun!
Mazztastic
0 likes
I want the build up, the excitement of knowing it's going to happen... Wide eyes, breathy gasps, the smallest touch causing an almost electric sensation in parts not yet touched.

The physical closeness, the feel of his hand, mouth, tongue...

Pleasing him, teasing him.

I want his weight on me, legs parting mine, sense of urgency building until....

Oh god, he's inside me, filling, all-consuming, giving myself over to primal instincts.

Faster, slower, harder, deeper, gentle, firm....

In short, I want it all, the whole gamut...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I want the build up, the excitement of knowing it's going to happen... Wide eyes, breathy gasps, the smallest touch causing an almost electric sensation in parts not yet touched.

Oh god, he's inside me, filling, all-consuming, giving myself over to primal instincts.

Very Well said!
Lurker
0 likes
hell, an orgasm would be nice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even though this is "Ask the guys"...I have to say that Mazza and Ginger combined have pretty well stated what I would want to say. I would add that I would like the mental/emotional part of it also. I'm sure that is part and parcel of getting to that point, but I wanted to mention it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a bj to lead into it, for her to be willing to try several positions, and to know i satisfied her.

oh, and an orgasm would be nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it would be safe to say, mazza said a mouthful and hit every nail on the head....lettin me know that what we did was pure excitement. and enjoyment.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Yep.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Fun!

This^^ If its not fun, why do it?
Lurker
0 likes
The unmistakable passion that says "This is my body, my mind, my heart, my soul - now make us cum,"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mazza and Naughtynurse pretty much nailed it (no pun intended) but I'd add: and friendly. If it isn't friendly, there's no afterglow. Oh, and I'd change all the pronouns in Mazza's post to demale gender - I'm pretty much hetero.
And to be honest, I have to say I don't even need the orgasm to feel like it was really good, if all the rest is there. (Shit! I must be getting old! LOL)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
Mazza and Naughtynurse pretty much nailed it (no pun intended) but I'd add: and friendly. If it isn't friendly, there's no afterglow. Oh, and I'd change all the pronouns in Mazza's post to demale gender - I'm pretty much hetero.
And to be honest, I have to say I don't even need the orgasm to feel like it was really good, if all the rest is there. (Shit! I must be getting old! LOL)

Yes, laughs are important, well, at the right moments!
I do have a tendency to smile and giggle in that post coital glow and that level of closeness and actually feeling able to express yourself that way is hugely important.

You'll notice I never mentioned orgasm at all. It's lovely to have one, or more, but it's not about that as a denouement as far as I'm concerned...

Actually, for me, the very very best bit is when he's looking deeply into my eyes as he pushes inside me... Or the same, kissing, murmuring into my eyes, gauging my reactions as he fingers and explores...
Rrrrr
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with all that is written above and I especially want to ensure that she is completely sated. To be fulfilling for me, however, sex has to be more than just sex. At its very core there has to be a real connection for me to find it satisfying. The physical alone isn't enough; I guess I'm just an old fashioned guy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bad_4You
I agree with all that is written above and I especially want to ensure that she is completely sated. To be fulfilling for me, however, sex has to be more than just sex. At its very core there has to be a real connection for me to find it satisfying. The physical alone isn't enough; I guess I'm just an old fashioned guy.

Nothing wrong with being old fashioned.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by yourmisterdork
The unmistakable passion that says "This is my body, my mind, my heart, my soul - now make us cum,"

INTENSE!

Wild at Heart
0 likes
I want to bust a nut. Skeet skeet.
Lurker
0 likes
I want to know that I completely satisfied my partner. Leaving her breathless and gasping for air. To cover every inch of her body, mind, and soul. Bringing her to the edge of a mind shattering orgasm only to back off and let it build until we both explode in a sexual frenzy. Then tenderly hold her, telling her how much I love her and listen to her softly fall asleep on my chest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't find this an easy question to answer. Fun seems a rather mild word to use regarding sex throwing a frisbee around is maybe fun. But sex oh it's a whole world of intensity desires feelings all rolled into one. When you think about it in a cold practical way it can appear a little ridiculous definitely not dignified to do or look at. An urgent feeling that seems to be circulating in the blood in a way it's sort of drug like. I suppose its the feeling - and prolonging that in your partner and yourself for as long as possible and then the emotional release and pleasure that someone can give you heightens how you feel about them that is their making you feel so good is part of how you feel about them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh this is too rich. Even here, in an Ask The Guys forum, the women need to lead us to our answers. (thanks ladies, but this was in ASK the guys not TELL the guys...lol... but your feedback here, as in real life, is never unwelcome... or unstoppable)

What do I want from having sex. With a woman.

Everything? I don't know that i've ever actually experienced gratuitous a unemotional sex. For me it's always been with someone close. So I thinks for me its all about her, wanting her pleased, feeling her responses, seeing her enjoy. I can be alone and get off. But getting her off, watching her enjoy and respond, and react, and return pleasure, that completes it for me. makes it fulfilling.

Because that's what i want. to be fulfilled. To be satisfied physically and emotionally, and to connect on a personal level afterwords, touching, reassuring, cleaning up... getting some water. laughing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I never noticed it was in Ask The Guys...

Oops

Dont stress! They are anyway in ladies part of town all the time

From sex? Orgasms, of course, lots of them, multiple are fine as well
..everything else are the reasons why would I have sex with him.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by She

Dont stress! They are anyway in ladies part of town all the time

From sex? Orgasms, of course, lots of them, multiple are fine as well
..everything else are the reasons why would I have sex with him.

Hee hee, thanks She!!
0 likes
Pleasure, both physical and the pleasure of their intimate companionship. Orgasm is part of it, but I also find just the intimacy of being naked and sharing pleasurable sensations is important, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An orgasm so powersful that it curls my hair...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great question.
I want it to be constantly changing. Techniques, positions, controls and styles.

When I want to be dominant, I am very dominant.
When I want her to be dominant I want her to get what she wants and then ride me like a cowgirl gone crazy.
Lurker
0 likes
I just wanna shoot my load
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's a lot that people have covered already. I'd have to say exploring what buttons to push on a lover (or, if the situation arises, lovers) to give them the most intense orgasms they've ever had. I'd like to try and get the best orgasms I could, too.

At some point, I'd like kids to come out of having sex, too.I6ZLJqHisL6TxwCd