What do you like about girls?

last reply
30 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Might sound like a stupid question, but just wondering what it is that other blokes like about girls. For me, it's their soft skin, fluffy hair and the soft warmth of their bodies. I do really like a nice ass too.

So, are you an 'any hole's a goal' sort of guy or are you a connoisseur of the female body?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Soft, silky, perfectly toned tanned legs. The kind where I could run my hand up and down them sensually feeling each curve.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Wild at Heart
0 likes
What I like most about girls is that they are the complete opposite of guys?
Lurker
0 likes
I like their angelic face, eyes, hair, personality, and physique.
Lurker
0 likes
The way their eyes can reveal their emotions: happy, playful, seductive... yes even pain and anger. I love the way their soft, full lips feel as they brush over by body... the feel of any part of their soft skin. I love the way their behinds sway back and forth while they walk. The way their nipples harden when touched sends chills up my spine. I love the way they can whisper almost anything in my ear and the nerve endings at the center of my being get roused.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
girls are more passionate , softer and so sensual . they take there time playing and arnt in a hurry . they are totaly oral and have more on there mind than just a quick fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
girls are soft and they smell good!! the curves of a womans body is the truest work of art you will ever find!!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Their vaginas.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
Their vaginas.

Very pithy clum, I like that!

Other than looks and vaginas I'd go with their soft skin, that wonderful and unique smell every attractive girl has (pheromones baby), and their lips... love women's lips!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is the undefinable: the laugh, the smile, the way a woman can look at me and make me melt, the sound of her breath when she begins to get aroused, the way she gives her body to me.

Then there is the body, especially the curve along her hip, the soft curves, the way breasts feel pressed against me, age is not an issue, whether in her 20s or very much mature, whether sleek or carrying a reasonable amount of extra padding, not important.

A sexy woman is one who is comfortable in her skin and sexuality, who knows how to both give pleasure and take pleasure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is like asking how long is a piece of string. Girls are Girls - different to males. They have indefinable and innumerable ways and wiles of and for leading us mere males
into their spheres of influence. Can't do without them!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy pleasing my mate, whatever she enjoys, I will go all out for her! That said, I sure love anal, it is the hottest and most intense of all!
0 likes
legs in stockings....

their smile...

their sexual heat!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Being heterosexual I would have to say everything that a man is not...starting with how well everything anatomically is perfect for fitting my body...an "inny vs. my outy"....they are soft where I'm hard...feminine vs. my masculine...omg...I can't even go on how delightful they are without a cold shower!
The Linebacker
0 likes
They are not guys! All kinds of things!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No Penis is the first thing that comes to mind.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I go for the lack of penis too as a big plus point!

I like the company of women, comes from being raised in a female dominate household I suppose.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The girls are so soft, beautiful and smells so good. They looks so fragile and always tell you they could not take it anymore, but at end it's always them who recovered first and want another round.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Girls? Girls don't interest me. I like women. Preferably over forty. (Sorry kids, but that's just the way it is.)
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not girls. When they have matured into WOMEN, that is when they really come into their own. What I like is that they are not the same as males.
Lurker
0 likes
I honestly look at they eyes, I am a sucker for pretty eyes!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love her sweet face her cute ass and love see her in pleasure.. love to hear her moan
Lurker
0 likes
She has to be able to cook, clean, and be able to please me in bed I bring home the bacon, and the meat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
Might sound like a stupid question

Its not a stupid question, but its kind of moot, cos pretty much everything about women rocks my world : )
Lurker
0 likes
is there anything we dont like about girls?..physically there is nothing we dont like about girls, I am sure...:-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SensualDesires83
Soft, silky, perfectly toned tanned legs. The kind where I could run my hand up and down them sensually feeling each curve.

Yep! If a gals gonna get a second glance this would do it for me - a bonus is if she's wearing stockings and high heels **drools**
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
The thing I like most about girls is definitely their Spontaneity - the fact that at any notice the task can be changed, Their passion and devotion when they are willing to engage in sexual misbehaviours ;) And just their presence always brightens up my spirit ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
their looks and personality
the way they show their sensuality and sexiness too........
I like their bubbly side too......