Watching your wife with another woman

last reply
50 replies
7.6k views
0 watchers
9 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My husband loves to watch me have girl on girl sex. I am wondering how many of you guys have watched your wife with another woman and how many would like to. Or would it upset you?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think that would be very sexy!!
Lurker
0 likes
I can certainly imagine it! But in reality I couldn’t imagine it.
0 likes
Not likely to ever happen (if she's bi, she hides it well, and we are basically celibate right now anyhow) but, yeah, I'd enjoy it. Upset me? Maybe. Hopefully, I'd be too aroused to get jealous and I think (hope at least) that I'd be less likely to be jealous of a woman than I would be of a man.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I like to think I'm that open-minded but somehow I doubt I would be happy about the idea.
0 likes
It would never happen but oh yes i would so loved to have the amazing pleasure of watching her with another woman. I would of course be stroking my cock as i watched, watching them kiss and hands wondering over each other. So hot as their hands go under skirts and into each others panties. So sexy and so sensual.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would love to watch my sexy wife with another woman and then talk about the experience later. Both what she felt and what I was doing and feeling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
( raises hand ) I have, bosslady is bi. No i wasn't angry.
Lurker
1 like
I have, There was about a 5 year period in our marriage in which she almost always had a girlfriend. I really love watching them grind it out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm lucky enough to say that I watched my wife many times with another woman. I absolutely love it and find it a tremendous turn on. Quite a few years ago I had a feeling she was at least bi-curious so I approached the subject with her one night. At first she denied it but after I confessed my feelings of seeing her with another woman she gradually admitted to being turned on at the thought of it. We spoke about it for quite a while, mostly during sex, and discovered how horny it made both of us.

Eventually we decided to make the fantasy a reality and we've had so much fun exploring her bi-sexuality since.

Some of my stories are true events of our adventures in expanding our sexual boundaries.

Click Pegasus4's Profile (lushstories.com) to see my profile.

Click Pegasus4's Stories (lushstories.com) to see a list of my stories.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Many years ago, when we were happier this happened (once) We ended up in a threesome and I had sex with both women. If I'm totally honest I enjoyed the sex with the other woman much more. She was far more adventerous and she waxed her pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
I am stuck in the same category as alot of guys. I would LOVE to see it happen but it NEVER will ....EVER~ She's just about done with sex at all & If I do get sex- It's about her feeling obligated. Which I do NOT guilt trip her about*
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
We have discussed this very topic and no I would not like to see her with another woman. I want to be her one and only.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its super hot. Great memories.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
Haven't, but is about the sexiest thing on earth. I'd probably cum without touching myself

The second sexiest thing would be for a woman get turned on watching me with another guy.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I watched my gf (now wife) doing some hot kissing/groping with another woman years ago. It made me so hard I thought I was going to cum in my pants. I would love to watch her making love to another woman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
from a woman's point of view .. and discussed this with my partner . We think most men love the idea of watching two women make love, but when its closer to home like their own wives / girlfriends it's not quite so popular. on the flip side . As Joe71 said .. how many wives would like to watch their men making love with another man . Or .. am i saying making love, when it is " just sex " or actually to be precise the question is " with another " what going shopping / fishing / cinema ? ..................... now even i'm confused lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have talked about it. She is somewhat interested. Just trying to find a way to make it happen. i would love to watch her suck on another women.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
With one of our first kids, she became friends with another attractive breast feeding mother. So I come home one day and they are finishing up the babies, then they just sit around with me chatting with their breasts out air drying, and I'm supposed to play it cool and not notice or get hard (hint---I failed). Later that night I was licking her pussy and talking about how much I would like to find the two of them in bed together. She came like crazy all over my face, but it never happened.
colin123
0 likes
Doesn't happen often but when it does it is so hot to watch.
Lurker
0 likes
I would love to watch. As far as I know, she has only had sex with another woman one time, and that was with a college roommate.
Lurker
1 like
Yes, I’ve watched my wife.....years ago we were exposed to swinging with another couple and the very bi wife initiated my wife by eating her pussy....it was hot!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My wife has expressed a desire to fondle/play with another female while I watched. Things like playing with her breasts, rubbing against each other, etc. Doesn't seem to be interested much in licking pussy or being licked. I think she just wants to touch.

I'm excited by the thought of it, but whether either of us will have the courage to play out the fantasy remains to be seen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would appear that I'm in the minority, but the thought of her with another woman has never really done anything for me. Now, watching her suck another cock,,,,,now that thought drives me wild. The thought at least....ODDLY enough, She WOULD love to watch me with another man! Oral only, but that is on HER wish list.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd sacrifice my right nut to see that. But given that my wife doesn't even have sex with me any more it'll never happen. Right nut is safe.
0 likes
Quote by Kinkme
It would appear that I'm in the minority, but the thought of her with another woman has never really done anything for me. Now, watching her suck another cock,,,,,now that thought drives me wild. The thought at least....ODDLY enough, She WOULD love to watch me with another man! Oral only, but that is on HER wish list.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest
My husband loves to watch me have girl on girl sex. I am wondering how many of you guys have watched your wife with another woman and how many would like to. Or would it upset you?

It would be way hot....just not going to happen based upon the discussion we’ve had ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All the time what a great turn-on
colin123
0 likes
It is a delight to watch
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been privileged on a number of occasions to see my wife with another woman. We used to joke about it but until I saw it for real I never found it a turn on, then when we were with another swinging couple we were friends with.
She found the other woman really attractive and suddenly they were kissing kissing. It was like a jolt of lighting I was incredibly turned on. My only disappointment now is that it does not happen every-time as like us guys she has to find the other woman attractive otherwise she is not interested.