Upskirt

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do men get aroused able to see upskirt? I get excited that they are able too see me without panties.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nothing better than that view to get me licking my lips.
0 likes
Quote by angela39
Do men get aroused able to see upskirt? I get excited that they are able too see me without panties.

I do enjoy upskirt shots, especially when it appears to have been done "accidentally".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very arousing and very sexy, always enjoy exhibitionist and women that like to show themselves off
Lurker
0 likes
Angela39 I would absolutely Love to see you with no panties looking up your skirt. Just my Fantasy*
0 likes
It's a thrill, to be sure, especially if it is unexpected. A boob flash or nip slip is what really gets my attention, though. So no panties is great but braless, too, is even better.
Troublemaker
0 likes
I'm with seeker on this one, the unexpected view of a nipple, cleavage, upper thigh and beyond is always enjoyable. For me its always that hint of something more that drives me crazy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a fun unexpected thrill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's been a rare and unexpected pleasure....and very memorable. Knowing there was some intent as @angela39 states above really heightens the arousal also.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I need some upskirt advice.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Absolutely! I've hardly ever gotten an in-the-flesh upstart view, so you can bet I'd get excited for that rare treat. Regardless of whether there's a cock or a pussy up there.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love upskirt views.

My two favorite upskirt experiences: 1) I was an IT consultant and went to meet a client. The meeting was held in a sitting area with a sofa and some chairs. I arrived a. It late and the client was already there, sitting on the sofa wearing a sorta short skirt and boots. As she started to stand up when I arrived, she parted her legs and I got a great view of her bare thighs and panties.

2). I was in a Subway eating lunch. Across from me was an older lady and a couple of kids. The woman wasn’t attractive at all but when she started to get up from the booth, her legs parted and I got a great view of her colorful panties.

1 like

One of f my absolute favorites is to let guys see up my skirt. I hardly ever wear panties and it’s so exciting to let them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love to get up-skirt flashes. I have had some memorable ones over the years. And, though it's not the same, I am not at all embarrassed to show the bulge in my pants to women.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I have had numerous upskirt views, some brief, some intended. The best was an Asian woman who was sitting at a table directly in my line of sight. Her legs initially slightly parted…enough so that a small V of white, lace panties were visible. She looked and realized I was looking up her dress. Rather than snap her legs together she spread a bit wider. She was sitting with one other woman who she whispered to…tutni g slightly the ither so an hiked her dress up a few in he's turning enough to expose the fact she was wearing no panties. This display we t on for about thirty minutes and they were gone. Sorry, there is no fantastic sexual adventure to speak of just an exciting view for a few moments that I hope left both of us but excited.