Try to get him going again...

last reply
10 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Obviously you are just so magnificent and exciting you drain all his essence in one big bang. Every relationship is different. Every person is different. Sounds like your solution is just a matter of time. How much time you two invest in being you two will tell the tale.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well.. first you indicate that your communication isn't the best.. so that is part of your problem. Without knowing how he feels about the situation you really can't make a great decision on how to handle it.

Maybe there is some underlying issue there with how he handles sex.. just a quirk of his that is in his nature (and thus something you just have to accept).
Maybe this is just reflective of what he feels about your relationship with him.. it's just sex.. and after he takes you he is just done with you for that moment.. Something that maybe better communication could help (or maybe not).
Could be age.. you didn't indicate if he is an older man who just might not have the energy or libido to go a round 2. (or maybe he isn't old but it's the same issue.. )

Regardless.. if you find a way to bring it up in a non-threatening kinda way you might get an answer.. or not. Who knows. But I wouldn't just push the issue by trying to go for a round 2 without knowing more about the underlying issue. You might be making it worse or pushing him away inadvertently.

As far as MY opinions on it.. I'd love if my lover wanted round 2.. provided that we had a solid level of communication and understanding for each other to know that sometimes it's just not possible for whatever reason.. (and of course there are alternatives etc..)
0 likes
Yay, call me sex-goddess, symes4u!!
If only...

Thanks for your answers. Yes, he is a quite a bit older than me, but not sure it has anything to do with this. Again, I'm alright if he says "That's it for now, come back some other day"... but I can't make head and tail of his reactions afterwards. Feeling like a newbie when with him... anyway - thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you get older you need more time between each bout of love making so give your fella a bit of time to recover.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
First I agree with each of the other posters up there as each raises a good and relevant point, there are however two things I don't understand here. The first being that as you two have apparently been getting it on for a while now, why he hasn't focused more effort into getting you off two or even three times BEFORE having his orgasm. And, the second is what you mean by "can't make heads or tails out of his reactions afterwards". Either he is wanting you to get him revved up again or he isn't that seems pretty simple to understand, if it varies (sometimes yes, sometimes no) it could be any number of factors at work lack of sleep, other things to do, decreasing drive due to age, but without input from him we're just "spit balling".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
The first being that as you two have apparently been getting it on for a while now, why he hasn't focused more effort into getting you off two or even three times BEFORE having his orgasm.

Well said.

OP., he's a selfish bastard more concerned with his own needs than yours. You don't need that shit, replace him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When younger I could and would go several rounds with no issues. Then the wife and I fell into another rut (we've been married 27 years). Recently we broke that rut this way.

I cum much earlier now, before she has had enough. Then I focus on making her cum. At first my interest level is low but my determination is high. I use toys and oral and within and hour or so she has cum several times and is over sensative. Well low and behold daddies ready to go again and she loves the challenge of getting me off again.
0 likes
I have a tendency to cum fast combine with a 2 hour or so recharge times. Best strategy seems to be a quickie orgasm (maybe a blow or handjob) to get me some relief, then play time getting her off, which generally helps get me revved for round 2, then go again when I'm ready. If the "quickie" can be an hour or so before things get really serious, so much the better (maybe a handjob in the car on the way to home, hotel or whatever). In the end, care and patience are the keys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The guy is selfish. He got what he wanted and doesn't care about your wants and desires. What time should I pick you up?
0 likes
I'm obviously not a guy, but isn't the whole point of having a "fuckfriend" or "friend with benefits" sort of arrangement that you both end up satisfied? He's treating you more like a kept woman--a mistress--than like someone who deserves to receive sexual pleasure as well as give it.

Personally, I would drop this guy like a hot rock and move on, but that's just me.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!