last reply
76 replies
10.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
Have had a mix of 3somes,but,prerer mfm by far,unless in ffm the ladies are bi&then i watch.

Its been my experience that any time you get two women in bed with a male . They are just as interested ion playing together as he is in playing with them.so its a win / win
time of giving & receiving pleasures..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
What would , do or say, is your wife ask you to have a Threesome , with a friend that you both new well.

when?
Chuckanator
0 likes
It appears most guys in this forum have or will participate in threesomes in its various forms. So I'm just one more added to the list. We've been participating in threesomes and moresomes for a few years now. All the problems that occurred were with single men. They have a tendency to fall in love with my wife. So now we found a solution by having a loving relationship with another married couple. No jealousy, total trust, and what three can do, four can do more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What sort of threesome are we talking about?

FFF

FFM

FMF

FMM

MFM

MMF

MMM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had two threesomes, both FFM. Both were enjoyable, but very different from one another. Neither can be discussed here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CleverFox

Bi cats, who knew?

Never been in a MMF sandwich, but would try it. Did a lot of threesomes in my younger days & a few recently. Lately its been couples who wanted some mm action to warm up. The guy wanted to suck some cock, the ladies wanted to see men servicing each other. Invariablly the wife or gf clothes came off & legs spread for the men to enjoy. Back in my younger days there was a lot of DP either mouth/vagina or vaginal/anal. Or one getting head from two others at the same time. Other combinations as well. Never got to a DVP & hope to have the opportunity soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once was asked again and again if I would join in a MMF or FMM by a woman I sincerely loved and a guy I respected. As soon as we got started he got jealous and would not let the woman even kiss me. In the meantime I am getting worked up by the two of them. Afterwards, they kept promising that if we tried it again, we would have a better result. So after months I agreed one more time, now crazy about this woman. The same thing happened again!!
So this is not always as simple as yes and no. I will never get into a threesome ever again in my life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been in one that I can talk about here. It was a FFM. The women were great until one got jealous of the other. Ended badly. Would I do it again, probably not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I have discussed this early in our marriage and even though we did not end up acting on it, the fantasy discussion turned us both on and led to some great sex. Now if she were to ask me and be serious I would definately consider it. I would be open to consideration of either a guy or a girl joining us.
Lurker
0 likes
One lady can keep two men entertained far, far better than two ladies with one man . No comparison. For obvious reasons. Multiorgasm versus pre ejaculation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the friend. There are a couple of friends I would love to fuck. There are a couple of friends that make my skin crawl. Her one friend steph is very good looking great body but I can stand being in the same room as her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If it was with one of her female friends, I would gladly participate, especially because she wanted it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes if she asked and wanted to do it I would .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Leiza350
What would , do or say, is your wife ask you to have a Threesome , with a friend that you both new well.

We've had several threesomes with a guy friend, we are both orally bi, so that makes it really nice. It is the most exciting sex I've ever had, but your relationship has to be very strong.
Lurker
0 likes
i would like to try it with all of her friends ..hahahaa...i m bit selfish ...~!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup, I'm up for that - male or female, doesn't matter to me...
Well, it's competition time again - so if you want to read an erotic poem about love, lust and heartbreak, check out
I wanted more

Other stories I'd heartily recommend (and wish I'd written myself) include:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/losing-it.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/for-my-hands-only.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/made-in-london.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/highlight-reel.aspx