Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This one is for the guys..... Is the chase better than the catching.

last reply
20 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Some people are under the impression that men are only interested in the chase. Once the woman/women they are after has succumb it's over for them. Any truth to this guys?
Lurker
0 likes
I suppose it depends on how hard one had to chase and what one got as rewards. I'm sure some do prefer the chasing and some want to find the one and settle down.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that it true of some guys. The sort that just want to put another notch on their bedhead.

They are missing out on the true pleasure of knowing a woman, fulfilling all her sexual pleasures and enjoying how she makes you feel in turn. Oh yes, and they can be great company to, even when the sexual urge is at bay! And that doesn't mean you want to settle down with her, maybe you could keep her as a friend.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I think men that are good at chasing enjoy the chase. The men that get left behind tend to start hating the chase and just want to settle down with the first person that tolerates them... But that's just my opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on how much you squirm after we catch you.
Lurker
0 likes
Some of us squirm alot.
Lurker
0 likes
Then the chase was worth it.
Lurker
0 likes
The chase is fun. And I don't think only the guys think that. Women like the chase too, don't they?

What happens after the chase depends entirely on the particular woman. With some, the fun ends when the chase ends. But some women just make you want to keep coming back for more....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by perfectlysexual46
Some people are under the impression that men are only interested in the chase. Once the woman/women they are after has succumb it's over for them. Any truth to this guys?

Nnoooooo
Lurker
0 likes
The chase is a fun part of it, you have to try and it keeps you on your toes. Sometimes once you get the girl though everything becomes to easy and it gets boring.

This isn't always the case, Sometimes when you get the girl it starts a whole different type of chase.
Lurker
0 likes
well a chase is worth it when d girl is hot ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
the chase is fun, but i like reeling her in more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I ve been chasing this Woman for over 9 months as friends, Lovers, Enemies, Lovers and friends again_ she is always In a crisis and I am always Ready to Listen, Help, Advise and Lend a shoulder and Im not Really sure why! I Love chasing her but still Not Sure on the Final Catch.: )
Lurker
0 likes
Load of baloney. I asked a woman for a shag and she said no. Then met her years later whn she was married, and said she was sick as a parrot all those years, why didn't I persist, she was only playing hard to get. Hard to get? Fuck that. You don't walk into a shop to buy a mars bar and the shop keeper comes over all coy, and flutters his eyebrows and says no, you walk out the shop mars bar less. The shop keeper didn't want you to think he was a choc bar slut. You order a taxi and the taxi sriver says lets get to know each other a bit better first. Thrill of the chase, hard to get, don't make me laugh. One day you will be old and nobody will ask you at all, and you'll be sorry then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Guest

I'd say its 50/50...both are fun...but because you catch her isn't a reason to dump her
Lurker
0 likes
Haha, depends what you find when you "open up" the catch :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really not... The chase is a lot of work so why give up your reward?

And in many cases if she's worth the chase, she's worth catching.
0 likes
Of course it is. It's exciting. And women know it, too. Think of every romance movie ever made (most of them, anyway). None of them are about a couple quietly and comfortably enjoying each other's company in domestic bliss. They're all about the thrill of the pursuit, the uncertainty, the discovery as two people fall in love with each other. I don't think anything in a relationship ever comes close to that initial level of thrill... That said, I have no desire to do it again, because it's a lot of fucking work, and I'm more than happy with the woman I've got now.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on who you're catching.

I mean, the chase is fun and all, but sometimes the woman you're pursuing is a lot more fun than the hunt.
Well, it's competition time again - so if you want to read an erotic poem about love, lust and heartbreak, check out
I wanted more

Other stories I'd heartily recommend (and wish I'd written myself) include:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/losing-it.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/for-my-hands-only.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/made-in-london.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/highlight-reel.aspx
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It depends. Someone said, it depends on who you're catching. I agree from personal experience. Unfortunately you don't always know until you have a tiger by the tail. Often times, I found that the fantasy is better than the reality. It's most disappointing was a very attractive woman is found to be.. well.. less than emotionally stable.. making life a holy hell until they fixate on some other poor soul...lol