Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strangest Place You Ever Got An Erection......

last reply
21 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have found some of the strangest place posts around since I joined the site. But I didn't find one like this. If it has already been posted and you guys answered ..... sorry.

Anyway where did it happen? Did anyone see it? If it was in public what did you do to hide it or make it go away?

For me it would have to be when I was in college and I had to give a speech. Luckily there was a podium in front of me. Sadly as much as I tried it did not go down by the end of the speech. I just casually held my notes in front and took my seat. I thought it had gone undetected until later one of my friends ragged me about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ultra sound room, getting scanned because I dropped a gun pintol on my nuts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Worse it was the pintol, the large piece that holds the gun cradle for.things like The m2 and mk19 to the vehicle, bout 10 pounds of metal lol
Lurker
0 likes
my boyfriend got one in the middle of a store one day lol and tried to hide behind me but i wasnt lettin that happen lol so he just stood in an area where no one was until it went away lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Steam room... probably means I need to get out more beings that’s the strangest place.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Whilst giving an induction at my old job. Nothing to help but stand there and get on with it and when we broke for breakfast went to the toilet and knocked one out. Unfortunately it didn't help an hour into the 2nd half of the induction it came up again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After night shift I was always very horny. Once after such work I was travelling on the London Underground and had fallen asleep I recall having very erotic dreams. I was woken up by a typical city gent who was holding his copy of the Times over my lower body and he whispered in my ear "You have an erection and there are ladies present." I looked down and sure enough it was twitching away underneath the blue serge of my RAF uniform. Readjusting my clothing I mumbled "OK." and went back to sleep.
Lurker
0 likes
Without a lie: A funeral. I think it was nerves and the fact that I was distraught that just kinda made my body have a physical reaction, aside from the tears. I'm sorry, man, I didn't get off on you getting cremated.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
When I was a young man (teen more like) and a bumpy drive or even a strong breeze gave me an erection I would get boners in church. I would totally zone out during the gospel and focus on this choir girl I liked and before I knew it I was sitting communion out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking of church, that has happened to me too when I was younger too. The strangest thing I have ever seen is about 6 years ago I was in church, and the guy conducting the singing got one. He had on a suit and I had noticed some strange shuffling by him during the sermon. When he stood up to lead the choir afterward, there it was. I felt so bad for him. I think he was trying to get it in a position to make it not stick out, but he had knit pants on and it didn't work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Over night flight to London (Gatwick). Woke up with morning wood and mysteriously covered with a few strategically placed airline pillows, which were later retreived by a couple of giggling flight attendants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gee, the only place I get an erection is between my legs. Just sayin'
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by OohMom
Over night flight to London (Gatwick). Woke up with morning wood and mysteriously covered with a few strategically placed airline pillows, which were later retreived by a couple of giggling flight attendants.

Mmm, I like that mental image... Wish that happened to me...
Lurker
0 likes
in worship Place ..when i saw a woman braless & having beautiful Breasts ..her nipples was so inviting ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to get them all the time in college during class. A big lecture hall and some old dude at the front scribbling numbers on the board. I think perhaps it was because I was bored and tired and it was just my body's way of keeping me from falling asleep. Nowadays I get them in work meetings and I'm sure it's for a similar subconscious purpose.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
....in my pants

Sorry, wrong thread
Lurker
0 likes
Having an xray at the hospital...got a lower abdominal muscle injury playing sport...had to wear only briefs and before you knew it...there I was all hard.
Troublemaker
0 likes
6000 feet underground...I was daydreaming about my girlfriend while I was drilling holes for blasting
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doctor's office, whilst getting my prostate checked. Weirdly, the doctor didn't seem to notice - he just stood behind me with both hands on my shoulders the whole time...
Well, it's competition time again - so if you want to read an erotic poem about love, lust and heartbreak, check out
I wanted more

Other stories I'd heartily recommend (and wish I'd written myself) include:
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/losing-it.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/bdsm/for-my-hands-only.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/made-in-london.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/highlight-reel.aspx