sexual requests

last reply
22 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Is it a turn on or turn off when a girl wants to try new stuff?
Does it bother you when she requests to try something she's never done before?
I have a "FWB" and he never really says if he likes when I do this.. I don't want it to be a turn off but I was married for 20yrs and sex was boring.. He has made it fun and I'm able to let my imagination go..
The Linebacker
0 likes
It depends on what she asks to do.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
lol have a threesome? learn how to use a swing? bondage?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Love it when a girl wants to try new things. Doesn't always mean I'll say yes, but appreciated anyway.
I just want to be someone's everything....is that a problem?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LilPanzi
lol have a threesome? learn how to use a swing? bondage?

seems like reasonable requests smile

Actually my brought up the idea of really doing a threesome while we were in bed.
English Gentleman
0 likes
if you don't ask, you don't know. i encourage requests from my partners. i have tried many things that i would love to do more of and a few things that i would never do again. you have to ask if you want to try something new.
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all. Indeed it's fabulous!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LilPanzi
Does it bother you when she requests to try something she's never done before?
I have a "FWB" and he never really says if he likes when I do this.. I don't want it to be a turn off but I was married for 20yrs and sex was boring.. He has made it fun and I'm able to let my imagination go..

I'd welcome my wife wanting to try something different. Most of the stuff we get up to is initiated by me, I sometimes wish she would be a little bit more adventurous. I'd say you go for it.
0 likes
Quote by LilPanzi

I'd be open to try new stuff if she asked for it. Present company is pretty vanilla, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My question is "what makes you cum?" Let's find more and more ways for you to have a better, longer, wetter orgasm and that makes me do the same.... I thinking talking with your lover about their desires and trying new things is essential!
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
I get very excited when a lover wants to try something new or different, especially if it is not something I had considered before. For me that's the joy of two minds coming together
Lurker
0 likes
I have never met a man who was not interested in something new. Could I be wrong?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always enjoy new things.

Quote by YoungWidow
I have never met a man who was not interested in something new. Could I be wrong?
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a thing wrong with trying something new, If she asks, she won't have to ask twice.
Lurker
0 likes
open to these from younger ladies
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Keeps it interesting! Go for it! Small steps but if it's the first time!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends on what the request but in most cases it is a real turn on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its all fun some one needs to bring new ideas into the relationship so it doesn't end up boring like how you described your marriage
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love it when she brings up new things to try.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think the first thing you can say to almost any question on this site is 'depends'.

If the thing my partner wants to try is to leave me and run off with another more stimulating man I might find that is something I am not fond of.

If it was to bring another sexy woman into her bed for her extra pleasure. Then that is a male fantasy so I think I would be excited.

So it depends.

I do think he should tell you though to keep encouraging you!

Ajay
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Communication is the key. Yes, it's a good thing to offer new ideas but your partner needs to feel comfortable telling you what he's open too as well. Being uncomfortable to speak openly about wants, needs, and curiosities prevents growth and enjoyment.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm very open to my partner offering new suggestions. It is a turn on to have her offer new things to try!