Sexual Orientation

last reply
18 replies
2.4k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The penny just dropped .... for all you men, when you don't stipulate "straight", does that mean you entertain the idea of men as part of your "sexual playground"?

I have noticed this on Lush. Do tell, so us "straight" ladies don't get upset when you play with men!
Lurker
0 likes
Personally, my preference is for women rather than men.

I have had enough encounters to know that I am more than bicurious but I wouldn't describe myself as fully bisexual. (Having said that I have put bisexual as my orientation on my Lush profile ).

So, while I don't get freaked out being physical with someone of the same sex, I wouldn't go out of my way to meet single guys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find this is just like so many other questions relating to the aspect of sexuality. Interest and exploration is when you are interested and open. This forms part of your sexuality adventure. My suggestion is male to male sexual encounter is a nature extension to the broader sexual fulfillment, however that does not make one labeled to some sexual orientation.

Lets drop the labels and maybe we can just start loving each other for who we are.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Call me old fashioned ....really....go ahead! Labels stop me from offending peoples sensibilities.

I'm straight - it's a label I can live with. It also helps you know that if I'm sharing a gal with another Dude then he knows not to get too fresh with my private parts for fear he'll lose his own.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
This thread reminds me of the conversation from "Misfits" (for those not in the UK, it's a series about a bunch of young offenders doing community service who get superpowers)

Kelly: "Are you trying to tell me you're gay, or something?"
Nathan: "Gay, straight, retarded. Why do we have to put labels on everything?"
Kelly: "Cos, we do. All right! Or-else no one's going to know what the fuck's going on."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Graham_X
This thread reminds me of the conversation from "Misfits" (for those not in the UK, it's a series about a bunch of young offenders doing community service who get superpowers)

Kelly: "Are you trying to tell me you're gay, or something?"
Nathan: "Gay, straight, retarded. Why do we have to put labels on everything?"
Kelly: "Cos, we do. All right! Or-else no one's going to know what the fuck's going on."

Thanks Graham_X! That's my sentiment! I don't mind it if a man who chats me up has whatever label to ascertain his sexual preference - it was just a question as to why some men don't put a preference, leading me to believe that they are either: a) unsure as which way they are swinging, b) afraid to state their preference, or c) don't care which gender chats them up (does one read that as desperate?).

For example - I have seen a few forum posters make comments referencing sex with women, yet when I have viewed their profile it will state: Single and no sexual orientation.

I do realize that many people dislike labels, but on a sex site, it is important. I sure and fuck don't want to offend chatting up a guy if he really prefers to chat up another dude. Make sense?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MsYumm

I do realize that many people dislike labels, but on a sex site, it is important.

Do people meet each other off of here? If so then yes, I think people need to be clear what there sexual preferences are if they are chatting each other up with a view to meeting. But if people are just here to read and post stories does it matter so much? I'm just asking the question because I really don't know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm straight... the thought of touching another guy to draw erotic pleasure is disruptive to put it mildly.... having said that... i will (here and irl) hint at wanting to fuck a guy -but only a really good friend who i know won't mind and even reciprocate the teasing- even touch him... hug him... cop a feel of his ass... but no kissing or cock touching lol...

i have had males come on to me on a couple of rare occasions irl but i dismissed them straight away without leading them on...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok I say I am bi curious but I have a question. Here it is looking at a guy in a change room or showering does not turn me on but looking at a hard cock in the sexual state I wonder how it would feel in my hand, mouth and even in my ass.
Does that make me bi curious ?
Can someone help me straighten out my thoughts and give me advise on what I might do
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by firefytr31
Ok I say I am bi curious but I have a question. Here it is looking at a guy in a change room or showering does not turn me on but looking at a hard cock in the sexual state I wonder how it would feel in my hand, mouth and even in my ass.
Can someone help me straighten out my thoughts and give me advise on what I might do

I would say it qualifies as bicurious. It is a different sexual orientation than what you normally prefer and you are curious as to what it would be like.

nothing wrong with that. Hit me up personally if you would like to talk more about it...
Lurker
0 likes
well i'm a straight woman-i love men AND ONLY MEN
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am only sexually attracted to females. I have no sexual attraction to other men whatsoever. It is a very repugnant idea for me personally. I do not judge other people for their orientation. I assume it is how one is wired, so to speak, from birth. I do have one very close & dear friend who is a totally gay man. He is probably my very best confidant.
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by firefytr31

Perhaps you need to locate, chat, flirt up and arrange to meet another bi curious or bisexual or openly gay male. Play some tummy sticks together and determine what you really like in this current iteration of your life on this planet.

Your proverbial closet door is opened, maybe now you should step out and explore the surrounding neighborhood, so-to-speak.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
The penny just dropped .... for all you men, when you don't stipulate "straight", does that mean you entertain the idea of men as part of your "sexual playground"?

I have noticed this on Lush. Do tell, so us "straight" ladies don't get upset when you play with men!

WOW...didn't know that...just double checked my profile...all good...thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nodonjuan

I would say it qualifies as bicurious. It is a different sexual orientation than what you normally prefer and you are curious as to what it would be like.

nothing wrong with that. Hit me up personally if you would like to talk more about it...

thanks I think I just need to jump in and find someone close
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

I am bisexual. Prefer women and only romantically attracted to women, but anyone is welcome to suck my cock. I a also enjoy giving blowjobs.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

Well, my profile clearly states "bisexual," certainly not trying to fool anyone. Yes, very open to playing with other guys, and that's what most (not all) of my stories are about. Doesn't mean I like men more than women, but I've had thousands of great sexual encounters with women, doing just about everything possible, and only one mediocre encounter with a guy, doing not very much. So my a lot of my fantasy energy goes into the things I haven't done ... which would mean lots of things I would do with men given the chance.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am straight, love women.

I did go though a period in life where i experimented in a 3some. I started to have sex with the wife and the next thing i know the husband was under her licking her and my ball back whilst i was making love to her. He did end up sucking me off whilstbi eat his wife out, was it nice yes it was, have i been blown off since yes i have, have i blown someone yes i habe but drew the line at that. No dick has been near my arse, neither have i attempted too.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Studies have shown/proven that most men entertain the idea of having sex with another guy. Then only thing stopping them is the fact that it takes a guy of intelligence to give it a try.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I'm open to oral exploration so I put my orientation as bi, but I don't feel any emotional attachment to a guy but am really curious about oral with a guy, so if I had to "label" myself I'd probably say I'm about 20% bi due to being attracted to a guys crotch due to my oral fixations. I like a nice bulge in shorts too like I enjoy ample bosoms on women...gotta love summers. Don't have any desire for anything further BUT, I say never say never because if my wife was to ask me to do something for her...I would give it very serious consideration in order to bring her pleasure if that was something she wanted to be part of.