Receiving.ladies undies

last reply
49 replies
6.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
If she wears them and at some point masturbates in them and send them to me unlaundered and sealed, hell yeah!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by tellme001
Guys, would you except a lush ladies underwear if she offered to send it to you?

Of course. It is a major fetish of mine and I have had ladies from all over the world send me their underwear to feed my fetish. I always find it a total turn on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only if you delivered them to me and took them off in front of me
Pussý Addict
0 likes
**BUMP** I'm due ANOTHER pair of yours too Lisa! MMmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just to throw them away. I have no interest in days old dirty underwear. I am not disparaging those that do, it is just not for me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Yes if she would send them indiscreetly. I have in the past had phone sex with a married lady in her late 20s and she put those wet panties in a Ziploc bag and mailed them to me.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
out of curiousity, how much you guys be willing to pay for a pair? thinking of going into business.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
out of curiousity, how much you guys be willing to pay for a pair? thinking of going into business.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

I'll front you, but the interest rate is higher than a bank.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I would and have received underwear in the mail. It was a wonderful and very sexy gesture which, of course, made me harder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by desireintimacy
the charmer2016.... it was be wonderful to effect yoiu so

It would be wonderful to be so effected by you, desire *kisses your lips*
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by tellme001
Guys, would you except a lush ladies underwear if she offered to send it to you?

I love to receive such intimate gifts from willing senders.
colin123
0 likes
My wife has posted her dirty knickers to two different guys here on lush. Several more have requested them but difficult to send abroad. Any UK guys want a pair sent just send us a message and we will do what we can for you.
colin123
0 likes
My wife has sent her dirty undies to guys on here, she loves it, message me if you want some.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She is offering them to me, so why not?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, YES... i have received 8 worn pairs form 6 different female, ages 21-45
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes - but cum and pussy juice only - pubic hair in the mix is a bonus for me - - not interested in pee and skidmarks
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I suppose I would, especially if I knew who they were from. I'm not sure what I would do with them but....????
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh you know I would Lisa
I like sexy sweet panties
oh but it is the woman that makes then sexy an sweet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I would. I would add them to my collection like the red panties in my profile picture. I would wear them and admire the way my hard op cock bulges under them.