Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Questions about your wife, girlfriend or lover

last reply
28 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

What do you love about your lady. Best attribute?

54 votes
Face (6 votes) 11%
Breasts (6 votes) 11%
Ass (3 votes) 6%
Legs (2 votes) 4%
Pussy (3 votes) 6%
Mind (2 votes) 4%
Heart (2 votes) 4%
Personality (6 votes) 11%
All of the above (39 votes) 72%
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Hi guys -

Tell me what you like about your girl. What is your favorite attribute about her?

Or do you just love everything about her.

Please take the poll and leave a comment.

Hugs and Licks,
Mysteria
Xo
Lurker
0 likes
I like in the women I loved, specially their heart and personality and how I felt around them. Of course, most cases that loe was not mutual but the feeling and the answer still counts.

I like that she looks good for me and that she makes me feel special. If I need to choose one attribute, I'd choose her eyes and out of her, how she smells. I sitill can remember how amazing one of my girls smelled.
The Linebacker
0 likes
The entire package.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
The entire package.

Me too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The men on here are such gents voting all of the above! Must be because they have such great women behind them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Easy to say the whole package but if I had to pick 2 I would say ass and breasts. When she wears revealing tops she has men and women looking at her tits. But looking at her naked ass bent over from behind? Oh my I'm sprung...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
brianlarry took the words right out of my mouth
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
Quote by reggie123
brianlarry took the words right out of my mouth

Oh, you know Brianlarry's wife, too?

OK, I'm just kidding.

Funny that no one has voted for personality (I guess that's part of all of the above). But honestly, I think that's the best thing about my wife. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate her other assets, but really I wouldn't be with her if I didn't enjoy her company out of bed. So personality gets my vote.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my lady as a whole package. It's a combination of everything about her. I know a couple of things could change and it wouldn't bother me, unless one was that she started talking like Fran Drescher. But, I think Sam Kinison said it best when he said "We don't love you just for your pussy, but it's on our top fuckin' ten things we love about you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has made me a better person "a lot of work" so she is the whole package.
Troublemaker
0 likes
I think if I answered this accurately I would say her soul...that has a deep personal meaning for me that has nothing to do with religion but rather a magical thing that words can't quite capture...it enhances (or makes unimportant) all the attributes Mysteria listed but there is this spiritual connectivity or somehow this atmosphere around her that feels like this ONE place, with this ONE person is where I should be....and life becomes this journey of effortless beauty....its something that exists within her but at the same time is not really there...if I was a better writer I could explain it...but if you're lucky enough to find it you'll understand....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her face and those pretty blue eyes!!!! Just look at them on my page and you will agree....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Two totally different women,Pussycat is fuller figured,wild,erotic,an anything goes lover.DG,sexualy I don't know,she's slim,cool,though her voice is warm and soft.To decide between them would be difficult,as my late partner once said,"do I have to choose,why can't I have you both.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of the Above works best--otherwise I would have never married her
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everything about her . She is still as sexy as the day we met .
Lurker
0 likes
ALL of the ABOVE!!!

I'd add STYLE, SENSE OF HUMOR, INTELLIGENCE, TALENT, INNOCENCE (both hers and her ability to laugh at mine... And BTW true innocence has NOTHING to do with past sexual experience...) GRACE, COOL and ALWAYS THE SLIGHT FEAR THAT WITH THIS ONE I'M BATTING WAY OUTSIDE MY BALLPARK...

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
She's perfect. Cute face, luscious body, enchanting personality, highly intelligent and positively charming.

Question is, why is she with me?

I think that it is SO SICK that you are dating that SEAGULL!!! (Her husband is RIGHT THERE IN THE PHOTO!!! HAVE YOU NO SHAME???)

And LOOK!!!

(There is an INCREDIBILY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN THAT PICTURE!!! Why not try to get together with someone like HER???)

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very first thing that drew me to my wife was her beautiful smile.
Lurker
0 likes
After thought...the things that the 5-6 real loves of my life had in common are confidence, independence, fun... upbeat personality...high and shameless sex drive.....and for some reason....except for the blonde and my baby's momma....all had red hair...i dont know why..but the redheads...make my pants TIGHT!! All had over average size titties hot bodies and a PASSION ...that i cant put into words...CDM...
Lurker
0 likes
I have always seen as girl as a whole and by the looks of it most other guys agree with me.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i am a leg man, i love my girls legs, she knows it too.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Her tight hairy pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
Hi guys -

Tell me what you like about your girl. What is your favorite attribute about her?

Or do you just love everything about her.

Please take the poll and leave a comment.

Hugs and Licks,
Mysteria
Xo

While I love her arse, pussy, thighs, heart etc.the personality can be challenging at times though. I love everything else about her, apart from the hot headed personality...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I liked her whole package first time we met, still in love with her.
Only thing I wish would be more comfortable with her body, it turns me on.
Like Chuck's wife she is smart and beautiful and understanding.
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Lurker
0 likes
Her personality, then it's definitely her ass!