last reply
18 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a chick, I'm asking the guys this.
As guys with varying levels of experience with women, no matter on their levels of experience.
But what is better for you, as a man.
An inexperienced woman who just loves to give blow jobs and suck on a guys' ball sac and do much of anything else OR

a seasoned woman who can do everything under the sun and them some.

I'm only asking this because my bf loves it when i suck on his cock, but he wants us to try other things in the bedroom. I'm not too sure on that because i'm a virgin. He knows this and doesn't care, but he's already said that he wants to 'deflower me with gentleness and loving care'.
any thoughts from the male side....
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen21
As a chick, I'm asking the guys this.
As guys with varying levels of experience with women, no matter on their levels of experience.
But what is better for you, as a man.
An inexperienced woman who just loves to give blow jobs and suck on a guys' ball sac and do much of anything else OR

a seasoned woman who can do everything under the sun and them some.

I'm only asking this because my bf loves it when i suck on his cock, but he wants us to try other things in the bedroom. I'm not too sure on that because i'm a virgin. He knows this and doesn't care, but he's already said that he wants to 'deflower me with gentleness and loving care'.
any thoughts from the male side....

To answer your question I prefer a woman who can do everything under the sun and them some. I say this because I have a few years of sexual activity on you. When I was 21 I loved the fact that my partner and I were discovering things for the first time. It was awkward and sexy at the same time. I now have an older woman who has shown me a few things and it is so much fun!

Now to the point where I have bolded your post. Get rid of the guy, if he doesn't care that you are taking your virginity seriously you should not waist it on him. I have heard of too many women who would like to take their first time back and it sounds like you would be one of them. Sounds like he may be in for the conquest and then not stay around too much longer after he has "deflowered" you.

Or you can take an "I don't care" attitude yourself and go fuck his best friend.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Now to the point where I have bolded your post. Get rid of the guy, if he doesn't care that you are taking your virginity seriously you should not waist it on him. I have heard of too many women who would like to take their first time back and it sounds like you would be one of them. Sounds like he may be in for the conquest and then not stay around too much longer after he has "deflowered" you.

bravo my favorite Dude!

my advice is ... dont give your virginity to anyone you wouldnt give your heart to smile good luck!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Dudealicious on this one. Don't do something you're not comfortable doing with anyone, especially guys who really don't care. I prefer experienced women myself. I wouldn't knowingly have sex with a virgin at this point in my life. I couldn't handle the karma.
"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my own personal experiences, there are two men that a woman will always remember having sex with: the first and the last. Fortunately the second of these two has the opportunity to change. The first never will. I don' think I care to be remembered by a woman forever at this stage of my life, I don't want to be first, I just want to be next so if given a choice I would opt for the experienced woman.

That being said - it is, of course, your choice to whom you give yourself, and when. Perhaps your bf needs to be reminded of this, and should be grateful for the exquisite bj's you're willing to bestow upon him.
"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Inexperienced Woman.

I would teach her so much lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Dudealicious

bravo my favorite Dude!

my advice is ... dont give your virginity to anyone you wouldnt give your heart to smile good luck!

I have to agree with LMB, you only have your virginity once. Be true to yourself first.

As for your question being an older guy, I prefer a lady with some experience. That being said enthusiasm makes up for experience most of the time.
Good luck
Lurker
0 likes
thats a tricky one experience is good but can be fun if u start with a blank canvas, but never get someone to do something they don't want to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing wrong with experience (many a young guy's fantasy is with an older woman.....!) but it's the enthusiasm & willingness to explore, *when you are ready*, that is the key.
Rome wasn't built in a day and no one knows all about a fulfilling sexual relationship with their partner from the 'off' - it's the desire to explore & push boundaries that brings that. Just do it in your own time.

As for your guy, he sounds as though you will be but a notch on the post.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't let him pressure you,sweetie.
It's your body,don't let him use you to get what he wants.
Lurker
0 likes
You need to be ready and willing. There are so many other things you can do with each other. Myself, I love intercoarse, but love oral even more sometimes. You MUST do what you are comfortable with only. Exploring may be an option but do not be coerced into anything you are not ready for. For the most part I have been with experienced partners, However, One fantasy of mine would be spending the night with somone who wants to either learn or try different things that they may never have done before and the same goes if I were in the mirror.
Lurker
0 likes
Experience is exactly that...time! Don't force it...no pun intended...just enjoy all the little steps you get to comfortably enjoy along the way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you should take your time, enjoy experiementing, but don't be forced into anything you don't want to do. If your 'experiences' are not pleasurable then you will won't want to try them again.
Lurker
0 likes
When the guy is really horny, it doesn't matter whether it's an inexperienced or seasoned woman...It does matter when the guy is not so horny and a seasoned woman always win in this situation smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
everything that Dudealicious said above is so absolutely spot on... i wish i'd said it myself!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Experience is a must! Blow jobs are great of course, but a woman who knows how to please her man is invaluable!!
Lurker
0 likes
Maturity, sophistication, experience. I'd rather play with a girl who knows what she's doing.
I don't long for the old days; 8 hours of petting and 3 minutes of sex ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ricky6999
Experience is a must! Blow jobs are great of course, but a woman who knows how to please her man is invaluable!!

I vote for exprerience - but I am notlooking for someone who does things just to please me - I want her to want to do those things to please herself, too.

Oh, and about virginity - I hope this isn't too late - I may be old, but I can remember when in my youth a month seemed an eternity. Save it for someone who is worth it, Kiddo. Life may be short, but it isn't THAT short. Remember, you only get to give it away once, so you should chose wisely.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
0 likes
Dudealicious is absolutely correct.
Only Assholes don't care.