Other guys checking out your woman

last reply
46 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't mind at all, I'd take it as a compliment that such a beautiful woman actually chose ME to be with of all people. Though staring too much might be an issue.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well it can be annoying if to overt. Especially by drunks. I think that a girl that dresses provocative would feel a bit ignored if she didn't get a few stares. But some men carry it past good taste.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
They can glance, they can look, they can stare. I dont care. Just keep dreaming fellas, because that's as close as you'll get. If you only knew what she was really like..
Site administrator
0 likes
I think in a way its flattering if that makes sense and gives one a sense of feeling good and lucky since she is yours .. that can however so easily turn to jealousy.
Lurker
0 likes
Look but don't touch.. I'd be proud to have my woman show off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guys checking out my girlfriend don't bother me a bit. Hell, I check out theirs.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
Of course I like other men checking out my girl.... they should cause she's fucking bangin. They need not take things too far though.........
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As long as there is trust, then there is nothing to worry about. I don't mind having my woman checked out by other guys, as long as they don't get out of control. I want her to feel like she is the sexiest woman in the room. If they are checking her out, I know I've got what they wished they had.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't mind and it is a turn on for me.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like the fact that guys check out my hot wife it turns me on. She can get all the free stuff she likes and I don mind if she does some flirting to get it.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends. There is a limit where courtesy is obviously laid aside and another man's attentions will become invasive and rude. A mere, lingering glance is normal, understandable and hardly worth noticing. However, if he actually stops and stares, giving her "the eye" in which his facial expression is as clear as any verbal comment, when his gaze becomes a provocative and suggestive leer, when his actions and body language have gone from innocuous to malicious, then he's very much overstepped his bounds, and, in my anachronistic opinion, the lady's male companion has every right to spill the offender's blood on the ground. I know all that sounds very Old Testament and I'm not saying I would really do that or anyone should, but the only reason such excrement do such things is they know the man accompanying the lady doesn't want to end up in court facing assault charges. He knows he'll probably get away with his obnoxious behavior. Be that as it may, no one, myself included, has an obligation to put up with other people's negative behavior and there's no reason why anyone should. We live in an age where accountability is supposedly no longer valid, but I do very much believe in accountability. Act appropriately, showing others the civility and courtesy you expect to be given, or accept the consequences. And if you do get burned by the fire you started, don't try to play the victim if you end up paying dues for your own bad behavior. Here endeth my rant.
The Linebacker
0 likes
They do all the time and they can eat their heart out, she's mine. I don't get bothered by them checking her out, they can tell its best to keep their distance.
Lurker
0 likes
Keep on lookin.. She's all mine.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont have a problem with you, unless the guy(s) hit on her right in front of me or especially when they do something really stupid and then that's when i tell them off.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife loves being checked out. She will bare parts of her body (depending on where we are and what we are doing) she loves being seen and will go out of her to be seen.

That being said, she worked at a store and a guy worked next door would always go in for lunch and chat her up. He gave her all kids of stuff (he was a navy recruiter so shirts, pens, mugs, etc) He stopped by one day and gave her a bracelet and asked her on a real date. She had joined him for lunch a couple times to have someone to talk to while she had her lunch. She even told him she was married but that didnt stop him
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As long as there not being a jerk about it, it's fine I actually enjoy it.