Other guys checking out your wife or girlfiriend

last reply
22 replies
2.2k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was at the beach the other day, I couldn't help notice some good-looking there -- with their man.

If you see I checking out your wife or girlfriend what are your thoughts?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I think it's kind of flattering. I always point it out to LJ when she is being checked out.

She feigns ignorance, but I think she knows.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm good with it. If they're rude, or offensive, different story. But just checking out or even compliments, all good.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I admit it'd kind of piss me off, I can be a bit protective and my usual experience with people checking out my partners is them trying to muscle in. So if I saw someone checking out my partner, I'm probably not going to be friendly about discouraging further surveying.
0 likes
My wife is attractive but isn't very showy (doesn't get "dolled up" much, no revealing outfits) and I don't think I have ever actually noticed guys checking her out. Well, other than me.5ehTTI0qTXuQeWeh
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just checking out, no issue at all. I do it all the time, lol. Women are hard not to notice and appreciate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as long as they are not rude or crude I love seeing guys and gals checking her out. I know she is going home with me. I point out good looking guys for her to check out and she will point out a good looking gal for me to check out. Had a cousin that never married but he always checked out good looking ladys, he say when you stop looking you die, he lived to 103.
Lurker
0 likes
One hot summer evening many years ago, we went out to dinner at a popular bar & grill in our area. It was Friday evening and it was crowded with everyone kicking off the weekend. We had to wait for a table. My wife wore one of her super hot mini dresses that struggled to cover her long, tall butt cheeks, which only had a thong between them. She's not so much a looker up top, but her legs/ass scream to be fucked. When they call us to our table, at least a dozen men, with their wives, literally turned their heads, hypnotized by the site of her! At first, it made her feel weird. As the evening wore on, or should I say, several drinks later, it began to turn her on! She never thought of herself as "Hot". But she suddenly realized what I had been telling her all along.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My pretty wife used to enjoy showing off once in a while. When we first met she didn't think she was attractive and dressed accordingly. I finally talked her into occasionally wearing clothes that showed off her fantastic figure. We went out one night and she was wearing a low cut top, heels and a tight pair of jeans. She thought that she was going to make a fool out of herself. Every guy in bar was checking her out and to my surprise she was eating it up. We had a few beers and left and on the way to dinner I told her that she could have had any guy in the bar. She was like, " Yeah, that was crazy". My hot date also got a lot of attention at the restaurant too. She really got hot and bothered and I enjoyed showing her off. We had super hot sex later.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Rick_Valley
My pretty wife used to enjoy showing off once in a while. When we first met she didn't think she was attractive and dressed accordingly. I finally talked her into occasionally wearing clothes that showed off her fantastic figure. We went out one night and she was wearing a low cut top, heels and a tight pair of jeans. She thought that she was going to make a fool out of herself. Every guy in bar was checking her out and to my surprise she was eating it up. We had a few beers and left and on the way to dinner I told her that she could have had any guy in the bar. She was like, " Yeah, that was crazy". My hot date also got a lot of attention at the restaurant too. She really got hot and bothered and I enjoyed showing her off. We had super hot sex later.

Lurker
0 likes
Girlfriend talking here. I am a bit exhibitionist and my boyfriend doesn't know, he would be fuming if he knew the things I got up to. I don't cheat or anything, I just like to show off sometimes, when their is an opportunity. Don't start bombarding me with messages, I won't send you pictures haha. May tell you some stories if you behave ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My wife is much younger than me. I really enjoy dressing her very sexy and showing her off in public. Love watching her dance with others. especially two or three guys at a time
Lurker
0 likes
My late wife and I used to both get excited when men would come after her in a bar or park, and hit on her... times we would go out dancing, and take off our rings....and she loved to get the guys worked up, and actually make them cum in their nice trolling pants...and then ignore them the rest of the evening, and always went home with me...
Lurker
0 likes
It happened all the time when we were younger and she dressed in more revealing ways. Both of us enjoyed it, and I knew she was checking out men's bulges. We sometimes went to bars and sat apart so I could watch men hit on her.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
When I was younger I thought that would be an issue. I was wrong. I actually enjoy it when guys check my wife out. In fact it actually turns me on a bit. Especially when their gaze lingers.
Lurker
0 likes
Years ago I was dating a girl with an absolutely perfect ass. On a hot summer night we were attending an event in downtown Detroit. She was wearing an halter top and perfect jeans, accentuating her hips and ass. As we walked along I spotted a guy looking her up and down. It was actually kind of amusing and after passing him I turned my head to see if he was looking at her butt. And sure enough he was. The only problem was he wasn't watching where he was going and walked straight into a garbage can, knocking it over. Yeah, it was a pretty proud and funny moment in my then young life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It gives me a thrill when I know other guys check out my wife. I still remember a time we were with friends and my wife totally accidentally sat down in a way that gave a couple of the guys a perfect full frontal flash view up her skirt, showing her bare legs and panties. I saw all their eyes go down for the view for that brief instant. The thought “Now they know what I get” went through my head. My cock still rises when I think of it.
0 likes
I dont mind it at all as long as they aren't disrespect with it. It just turns me on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife always gets a lot of attention from other men in public, usually just looks, then chatting when I step away. I'll kid her about it then and there and she'll shush me and tell me I'm imagining it. Then when we get home and do a little role playing in bed she can't wait to tell me which guy she would have wanted and what she'd want him to do to her. So, it doesn't upset me because I know what I'll get when we get home...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We both love it if they have the balls to come and ask to play or join us they normally come home with us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it they can appreciate from afar. To be honest depending on guy or girl I’d be happy to share her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can pretend that I’m someone wife
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Hasabrain2

If you see I checking out your wife or girlfriend what are your thoughts?

Are you tenting or self fondling or blatantly beating your meat while leering across the beach at her?

If you're doing either of the first two, I'm as flattered as she is. If you're doing the latter, I'm gonna have to ask you to pay a donation or admission fee, at the very least.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.