It has only happened once

last reply
33 replies
4.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Constant Gardener
0 likes
But I found it to be an extremely enticing form of foreplay.

I was a younger man in my mid twenties, dating a slightly older young woman.

She offered to shave my face. Just like we've all seen a few times in various movies, or perhaps enjoyed with our intimate partners.

I've asked a few women since if they'd assist...and they have all declined.

Is that too intimate or...am I missing the boat?

What do you men, think? (alright, and ladies...as some may wish to answer)
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Believe it or not, I have a straight razor and know how to use it. I don't know that it's a form of foreplay but, it gives my man one hell of a close shave.(face) It also shows a level of trust a lot of people don't enjoy with their partners.
Sorry for answering in the ask guys section, I couldn't help myself.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
But I found it to be an extremely enticing form of foreplay.

I was a younger man in my mid twenties, dating a slightly older young woman.

She offered to shave my face. Just like we've all seen a few times in various movies, or perhaps enjoyed with our intimate partners.

I've asked a few women since if they'd assist...and they have all declined.

Is that too intimate or...am I missing the boat?

What do you men, think? (alright, and ladies...as some may wish to answer)

Damn, I'd tie you to a banaster railing and shave your cock, balls and your chest mmmmmmmmm then I'd.......
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Believe it or not, I have a straight razor and know how to use it. I don't know that it's a form of foreplay but, it gives my man one hell of a close shave.(face) It also shows a level of trust a lot of people don't enjoy with their partners.
Sorry for answering in the ask guys section, I couldn't help myself.

Looks like it is just you and me answering in here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to shave my ex-husband all the time. It often led to sex.
So you've just been asking the wrong women. They don't know what they are missing.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I have never done that to my husband or any guys in my past.
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
I would let my woman shave me, as Chef said it shows you have a lot of trust in your partner.
Lurker
0 likes
I saw that done in a movie once and I found it rather titalizing. Why did I say titalizing instead on tantalizing? Because all I can remember is that she was shaving him from behind and as she was leaning over him to shave him, she was rubbing her tits all over his head and face. And he was enjoying every minute of it.

I definitely could see how you could use that in foreplay with the trust and all the rubbing. As Luscioiuslola said, maybe you've just been asking the wrong women.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I actually created an account just now to say: Absolutely!

An ex of mine years ago offered once to give me a shave, and I figured "why not? I've never used a straight razor." I was insanely turned on the entire time. Of course it was fairly obvious she intended it as foreplay, so, it's all in demeanor. And as bikebum and chefkathleen said, it's also a bit of a trust game. Personally, I didn't even know the woman I let do it overly well the first time, and it was all the more hotter for it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will let my gf shave my privates, but not my face. For me its not as much of a trust issue as more of a "its my job" issue. And unfortunately in my line of work appearance makes a differance and can get you in trouble if you are not up to the standards. On another note, never used a straight razor before, so wouldnt know the differance there.
Bouncing is what Tiggers do best!!!!! So can i make you bounce?
Lurker
0 likes
They do give a much closer shave than any other kind of razor. But very dangerous.
Welcome JeffWarman!!

Here's a pic of one in case you've never seen one.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
I enjoy pretty fair results with the triple bladed Mach 3. And if I did slip, at the most...it's a very shallow slice, some blood and a quickly healed, nearly invisible scar.

We all know that device above can sever a neck from ear to ear.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Which is what makes the shave close, the trust deep and the whole thing a little scary. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
A Straight razor is one of my favorite toys to use on a newbie, have him or her tied down and blindfolded letting them know they are about to be shaved .Taking my straight razor out of the freezer and letting it make that first contact with the skin just above the pubis using the back of the blade, you don’t want them getting cut. The reaction is priceless. Then remove the blind fold so they can see what you have in your hand. once again the reactions is fantastic especially with the men lol they cant help being hard and petrified at the same time. very erotic
Lurker
0 likes
To answer honestly.. I can hardly trust to shave myself. The answer to that being I usually don't.

I might consent to a thing like that, but I can hardly imagine myself being comfortable.
Lurker
0 likes
My hubby has a beard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did ask the missus to shave my face once, but she chickened out after a few strokes - weird really, considering all the (intimate) areas she shaves on herself. Even though it was a safety razor she was afraid of hurting me - personally, however, I think she was/is still worried I would want to shave her!! Which, actually, I do.

Oh, and Chef, you sent one hell of a chill down my spine at the thought of you holding a cut-throat razor to my delicate face. I guess I was reminded of my earlier mis-haps shaving before the advent of the safety razor.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
I would just smile sweetly and say, "Trust me".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also have a beard but my wife has and sometimes does cut the lines of the beard with a straight razor. It's a new one; you change the single edge blade, easier to keep sharp nothing worse than a dull razor.) I have several old straight razors the oldest I have was made in 1800’s; they all will still bite if you’re not careful.
As smooth as as a baby's behind...

Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hell.. I get aroused when someone pours me a cup of coffee.. throw in a shave and we're in for about 4 hours of hot pig sex...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As Chef said (and others as well) its all about trust. My man trusts me so he will let me shave him, and he is in a job where his appearance is very important, he cant look scruffy or cut up ever. I think the reason most people don't want to do it is a lack of trust, or a fear of cutting someone.

I was looking at getting a straight razor for a few other things and a strap for it as well, where is the best place to get one?

Apple
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe a beauty supply place? I don't know what they're called. Cosmetology supply?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BigRod
hell.. I get aroused when someone pours me a cup of coffee.. throw in a shave and we're in for about 4 hours of hot pig sex...

Lurker
0 likes
I find the idea of her fingers tracing my skin softly, checking for missed spots, and the focused, worried concentration on her face as she does so a very sexy combination...not to mention that the closeness of her body, and the likelihood that such a situation might happen post-shower in a steamy bathroom....

I have written said scene, one version anyway, up in story form, but have yet to post it. I suppose this thread might push me to reviewing it and posting....

(Would be hot to be able to juxtapose pics in with stories, eh?)
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by BigRod

I can throw a little cream in that for ya, Rod.

Would you like any sugar, too?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by BigRod

Don't tease me chef... you know where that will lead...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by BigRod

I can throw a little cream in that for ya, Rod.

Would you like any sugar, too?

Damn WMM you sexy thang... between you and chef I'm sportin' enough wood to build a small duplex...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
I would just smile sweetly and say, "Trust me".

Isn't that what they all say? Trust me sweetie "evil grin inserted here" lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy watching a man shave. It's just one of those things that looks masculine. I've never offered to help though. That might be fun.
Lurker
0 likes
With all my partners, I have loved sitting in the bathroom with them, watching them shave. For me, it's a HUGE turnon ... (insert hard nipples here)

I have used the razor on a few (and not just on their face) .... all have LOVED it .... and the sex after was very intimate and hot and crazy and ........ yes!!!

Van