In the store

last reply
28 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many guys have followed a woman in the store or in a mall because she was so good looking and sexy you had to keep looking? Did you take a pic with your phone?
Lurker
0 likes
never took a picture, or followed per say, but have continued to watch for her! Or maybe through one aisle
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
How many guys have followed a woman in the store or in a mall because she was so good looking and sexy you had to keep looking?

GUILTY!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i am guilty, used to work in a grocery store so it happened more than once
Lurker
0 likes
OMG, I worked in a grocery store too. If a good looking woman came in, you could guarantee she'd never walk an aisle without a male employee finding a reason to be on that aisle. Try it out sometime. Dress sexy or revealing...especially during the day shift.
Lurker
0 likes
That was 20 years ago, and I've seen it happen when I'm just shopping
The Linebacker
0 likes
No.
Lurker
0 likes
guilty. The only time I have taken a pic is at a football game. This hot chick was sitting in front of me and I took a pic and sent it to my buddy to show him what he was missing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've never taken a picture BUT , I have done around the Isle again to get a better look, usually at her boobs , sometimes hea ass. Sometimes I g aound a 3 rf time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
discreetly watched, but I sure wouldn't want to frighten her so I keep it very low key.
0 likes
No I haven't there are plenty of beautiful women out there. Chances are I will run into a handful when I enter the mall anyway.
No need to creep the girl out by me following her, besides there is no chance of me going home with her so why bother.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Guilty as suspected, Your Honor.

And I don't care if she does notice me...a few times, in the same aisle as her (at the grocery store). She doesn't now that I don't usually purchase that brand of item I act like I'm selecting, just so I can check out her F.I.N.E fine ass or set of tits which are begging to be fondled.

Hell, I've gone out of my way in department stores to compliment particular women, when I see them admiring what item of clothing I see them checking themselves out, wearing...in a mirror.

This is one of the ways, a cocksman operates. Geeze dudes, don't pass up this invitation when you notice it. Those particular women give off clues that they are shopping for much more than vegetables, or shoes or browsing at fucking records and tapes.

They are often checking out the dudes they want to have ... checking them out, too.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I was in Asda the other night and saw a nice girl wearing a short mini skirt and knee high boots walked past.
She got my attention and a couple of other blokes as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would have a good gander but never take a picture.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
How many guys have followed a woman in the store or in a mall because she was so good looking and sexy you had to keep looking? Did you take a pic with your phone?

me...but I tried to be discrete
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
About a year ago, I was in Nordstrom and spotted this gorgeous 50ish woman with long silver hair. I got behind her in the cashier line and said to her that her hair was incredibly beautiful. She turned and smiled and said, "Ill bet that your wife really loves your beard and what it does to her." I just grinned, because she was right on the money back when my wife was still interested in sex. After I paid for my purchase, I spotted her getting into her Ferrari in the parking lot.
Lurker
0 likes
Never taken a picture - never thought of that until you mentioned it. I don't believe I've ever followed a woman into a store or in a mall. As someone else mentioned I certainly have tried hard on occasion to place myself within the same store for a second or third look. I do try to be discreet about it.
Lurker
0 likes
this must be resurrect the oldest thread month
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There have been numerous times where I have followed an attractive woman into a store in an attempt to get another look or bring about an opportunity to strike up a conversation. However, I can't say that I've ever felt the urge to snap a picture of said lady.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Troublemaker
0 likes
WTF? NO!
0 likes
Never. If I see someone attractive while out and about, I might keep my eyes peeled for another glimpse but I would never follow or photo her. Seems a bit stalkerish to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. We had holes in the walls at our store to watch for "shoplifters" & would spend much of our time watching the ladies.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was guilty of this a few times in my mispent youth. Often the following had to do with a pick up attempt. By the time I reached my thirties was over it. Did take a pic a a hot chick in a coffee house a while back. regretted invading her privacy & deleted the pic a few weeks later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was guilty of this a few times in my mispent youth. Often the following had to do with a pick up attempt. By the time I reached my thirties was over it. Did take a pic a a hot chick in a coffee house a while back. regretted invading her privacy & deleted the pic a few weeks later.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not followed a woman around in the store and took a picture of her but I sure enjoyed the view as she was passing me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know that I have been followed more than once
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sallytheslut2
I know that I have been followed more than once

I'm beginning to feel like I'm following you around the forum.

About 30 years ago I was in a mall in Phoenix, on the upper floor. An early twenties Hispanic girl came in wearing sheer pantyhose, six inch stiletos, a mans white dress shirt with a black belt and nothing else. She was incredible! She came in the front door, walked once around the fountain and left. I swear the whole mall was dead quiet while she was in. Later when I met up with my wife she asked if I had seen her, and did I find her attractive? Who, me?