3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Going down on her?
Lurker
0 likes
I've gone down on women within minutes of meeting them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am perhaps a bit old fashioned . Sex never came before the 3rd date .The 2 previous dates gives you chance to find out about their background etc. I don't think you can be too careful these days and that's my view .
0 likes
Hmmm. I've gone down on women within an hour of meeting them but paid for the privilege. For a real relationship, it was, IIRC, 6 months.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The time it takes to get her panties down to her ankles.
Lurker
0 likes
As soon as I get close enough to smell it.
Troublemaker
0 likes
I think the OP's premise that it is possible to "know a woman" is false. Having said that, my response is 30 seconds but its not a hard limit.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by eroticthoughts
As soon as I get close enough to smell it.

"it"?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
The real question is how long do you need to know a chick before you lick her butt.
Site administrator
0 likes
Well since I am rather old fashioned quite a long time... I would only attempt to kiss her after three dates.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Well since I am rather old fashioned quite a long time... I would only attempt to kiss her after three dates.

John, obviously that isn’t working. Fucking man up. Let your next date know you’ll fucking choke the fuck out of her while you piston in and of all her holes John.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

John, obviously that isn’t working. Fucking man up. Let your next date know you’ll fucking choke the fuck out of her while you piston in and of all her holes John.

Now that did make me laugh for which I thank you... 'piston' ... firing on all cylinders I guess. smile
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

Now that did make me laugh for which I thank you... 'piston' ... firing on all cylinders I guess. smile

Thanks bud. But seriously try it on some fuckable English “ladies”, no harm no foul. Swing your dick around. So they say no thanks... but keep throwing your line in, get some some stinky on your dinky.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

A similar Mo to myself. With the increase of STDs certainly within the UK and with AIDs just bubbling under the radar again a cautious approach is probably better. It gives you chance to find out the background of your potential partner first.

Newer practices like the "Half Night Stand" are fuelling the problem IMHO.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Thanks bud. But seriously try it on some fuckable English “ladies”, no harm no foul. Swing your dick around. So they say no thanks... but keep throwing your line in, get some some stinky on your dinky.

Just where do you get these phrases from!! lol!
Lurker
0 likes
After shaking her hand. But I do like them to take a shower first if at all possible. Most of the time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Depends how quickly I can get her out of her clothes
Lurker
0 likes
Eight or eleven years.
Lurker
0 likes
Very happy to do it on the first date! I’d consider it part of having sex and very happy to do thag on a first night - if she is!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This has so many human and event factors that change based on the conditions. Could be an hour or a month or more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many years ago in a drunken stupor I went down on a woman in a matter of a few minutes.. have to agree with Bill11 from above
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if good chemistry, few minutes!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not long if she is flirting and rubbing on me then back to her place get naked and make love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At one time I thought I could shoot my answer off quickly on any question like this. I can't anymore. How I admire Master Felix's swagger and brilliance and John's sense of humor! If I have learned something in my time on this planet, it is this: We can't even hold her hand, unless SHE approves. There may be men out there for whom this question is meaningful, but to me, it is silly.
Lurker
0 likes
I can eat her the same day I meet her as long as I can get past the smell. OR shower with her & clean her snapper pussy
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Frontierzman2
I can eat her the same day I meet her as long as I can get past the smell. OR shower with her & clean her snapper pussy

dude. not sure where you finding women with rank pussies at.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

A woman I use to work with had kind of a rank stench. It's something you never forget~
Baked Orange
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
The real question is how long do you need to know a chick before you lick her butt.

This is the real question.

B did it for me the first time we hooked up. That also happened to be the very first time I ever came just from getting head. We've been together 10 years now so... He made the right choice? Lol

Quote by sprite

All mine have been quite delicious.
Trust people to be themselves...
0 likes
Long enough to assess if she's hygienic enough for such a venture. No number on the duration.

My last published story: Good For Nothing