How does it feel... when it wakes up and decides to stand

last reply
34 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Sensation
0 likes
So, Im doing research.. and since my RL friends and old boyfriends and guildmembers are tired of me asking and pressing the matter since yesterday morning I might aswell ask here.

Im trying to (I know stupid idea but I like the storyline so far and can't change it cause it would destroy the pure pleasure of writing it) write a story from a mans perspective.

(Inc beating around the bush)
Since I'm making a character here and Im sure that it do not feel the same for every man, I need to know how many different persons feel to finally decide and merge some options together to get my characters own personal feeling...

Might even be different for different occasions bla ha bla ha and so on.

How does it feel to get an erection?

(I could read loads of erotic stories written by men, but it would take time and leave me frustrated. Even worse if I read 20, with two described options that i can't see fit for my character)

[decides to post]
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Cat! Welcome. Hope you get the answer you want.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First, it feels good. Regardless of if the erection is followed by an orgasm or it just subsides.

Typically it is sight, smell, or feeling that starts the erection rather than deep feelings. For example, if there is a sexy ad on the TV an erection might start and then subside after. The guy doesn't have any deep feelings toward the sexy model on TV, but the animal part of him does. Remember, it is a biological imperative to "get it up" for human reproduction.

OK, back to how it feels which was your question. If I'm clothed in pants or underwear it can become uncomfortable because my penis grows significantly in bulk. An "adjustment" might be required to position my penis upward in my pants (and off to one side) so that it fits. If a guy is rubbing his clothed erection against you he needs his shaft to be point up or it is going to hurt badly.

As an erection hardens I get a warm feeling around my whole genital area and lower abdomen not just the shaft. It becomes more sensitive to touch and wants to be rubbed. The feedback loop to orgasm is a positive one -- it feels better the more you do it and the more you do it the harder it is to stop. Well, at least until...

Hope this, helps, feel free to follow-up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh one final thing...to finish the thought above...once I reach orgasm my penis becomes hypersensitive and he doesn't want to touch or move it for several seconds. This causes, at least me, to want to hold my penis deep inside when I cum inside someone. Or to stop and just hold my penis tight when masturbating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ghost has given a good description. I completely agree with him. Maybe I can add something about erections in indifferent situations.

In the morning: when we/I wake up we usually have a strong erection. The better I have slept, the toghest the erection is. It subsides after a while. And I can't reach an orgasm when making love to my partner. That's frustrating for me, much less for her for I last too long. LOL

An erection when I wear boxers: no unpleasant rubbing in my clothings, but an emarassing 'tent pole' impossible to hide. Even when I try to button the jacket.

There are different types of erections, not always complete, not always when you see/think etc. of sex/women etc. They are just there. That's it.

One very particular situation that occured to me: I was in the Army and in real life danger. When the situation 'calmed down', I felt I had one of the toughest erections I have ever had in my life. It lasted for more than one hour. Not to speak of the urge I felt to have sex...

As a result of "adjustments" of the penis upward or to one side (see above, Ghost) an erection can become more persistent. Furthermore, unless you are completely shaven, pubes hair can hurt a lot on yours swelling glans.

Maybe more defined questions could help me to answer and Catnip to understand better.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Then you have the piss hard on ...

And of course at the point of death an erection is quite common
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Hi Cat! Welcome. Hope you get the answer you want.

Thanks smile
((think I found my new home -purr-))
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Thanks for the replies.
Keep em comming!
Details, details, details.

*runs off to read other posts to find answers*
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I hope this isn't minded by the originator of the post, but was curious of the boys an extension to her question.....

So. then an erection where you are wearing confined clothes, might prove to be a terrible discumfort say for example an uncontrolled situation where you are unable to adjust or convince your buddy that he should .... stand down.

for instance - to have some sweet ass ... 'accidentally' rubbing up against you in a crowded bus for an extensive trip, where adjustments were impossible. Or some such similar circumstance...what would you compare that discomfort to? How would you describe the repercussions?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I generally wear briefs so when I get an erection, it can become painful really quickly, pointing the wrong way. If Im naked, it feels different...it goes from soft to hard, up a little then a hesitation, then up more, following my heartbeat I guess, repeating until its fully hard. I had one GF who loved watching it as I got an erection.
Lurker
0 likes
Depending on where you are and what you're wearing, an erection can either feel great or it can be annoying. If you're out in public and you get an erection, not only can it be embarrassing, it can be annoyingly uncomfortable a little if you're wearing tight underwear and heavy pants like jeans that don't allow your boner to stick out properly, instead of boxers and track pants for example.

But it you're at home in loose clothing (or nothing at all) the feeling of an erection is great. Letting it hang out free is an awesome feeling, especially if you've kept it in your pants all day, 'cause now you can let the air get at it and you can feel free. Having sex or masturbating though is a whole different forum post though.

Hope that helps a bit.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
So, Im doing research.. and since my RL friends and old boyfriends and guildmembers are tired of me asking and pressing the matter since yesterday morning I might aswell ask here.

Im trying to (I know stupid idea but I like the storyline so far and can't change it cause it would destroy the pure pleasure of writing it) write a story from a mans perspective.

(Inc beating around the bush)
Since I'm making a character here and Im sure that it do not feel the same for every man, I need to know how many different persons feel to finally decide and merge some options together to get my characters own personal feeling...

Might even be different for different occasions bla ha bla ha and so on.

How does it feel to get an erection?

(I could read loads of erotic stories written by men, but it would take time and leave me frustrated. Even worse if I read 20, with two described options that i can't see fit for my character)

[decides to post]

Remember the feeling you got when the teacher returned your test and you see you got 100%...proud as a peaCOCK!
Lurker
0 likes
Great topic, Cat, thanks for asking it. Guys, these answers are fantastic, some of them are more erotic than the descriptions in a lot of stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not very good if you roll over on it when its rock hard, a bit uncomfortable.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
HMMMmmmmm I'm buzzing with these replies damn it and I've got to go out now haha. you guys are such teases to us girls see you all later can't wait.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Not very good if you roll over on it when its rock hard, a bit uncomfortable.

Like a kick stand?
Mr Nobody
0 likes
It is a mans inalienable rights to adjust his appendage no matter when or where he is or who he is with
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
HMMMmmmmm I'm buzzing with these replies damn it and I've got to go out now haha. you guys are such teases to us girls see you all later can't wait.

No HB don't go! If you have to go "buzzing" you can do it right here...remember that other thread..."guys like to watch".
Internet Sensation
0 likes
"Remember the feeling you got when the teacher returned your test and you see you got 100%...proud as a peaCOCK!"

Well Jason... I dont think that ever happened to me... I was too distracted to get full scores...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking of a school story, I remember in 9th grade all us boys loved our gym class because one girl always used to wear these extremely tight booty shorts made out of sweat pants material and every day she had an enormous camel toe. During stretching and warm-ups we would all jockey for position for the best views. Everyday she gave us an eye full and we all started wearing lose gym pants and briefs to try to hide our boners lol. The other girls hated the attention we gave her.

Quote by Catnip
"Remember the feeling you got when the teacher returned your test and you see you got 100%...proud as a peaCOCK!"

Well Jason... I dont think that ever happened to me... I was too distracted to get full scores...

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ghost summed it up well. They feel great when allowed to be free and can be uncomfortable at best when restrained. "Morning wood" isn't always sexual and can feel different (hard but not pleasurable) than when sexually aroused. An erection coupled with arousal has a great deal of heat, whereas a "piss hard on" doesn't. I think it all comes down to state of mind and/or how long it has been since the last orgasm. I do know that the longer time between cummng, to more frequent and intense the erections become. Sometimes they go away on their own, sometimes not. There's a grain of truth to the phrase "thinking with the little head". I swear, he has a mind of his own.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Thank you king smile
And you primal for your sharing of the story :P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Primal
Speaking of a school story, I remember in 9th grade all us boys loved our gym class because one girl always used to wear these extremely tight booty shorts made out of sweat pants material and every day she had an enormous camel toe. During stretching and warm-ups we would all jockey for position for the best views. Everyday she gave us an eye full and we all started wearing lose gym pants and briefs to try to hide our boners lol. The other girls hated the attention we gave her.

Camel toe of any kind especially enormous was never a turn on.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I felt like bumping this thread.
Here are my bumpy Swedish Mballs.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Cat, I'll have to think about this one. It's a wonderful feeling. Putting it into written word isn't easy. Intriguing question though. I'll get back to you.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Mm, make sure you study hard.
LoL
Lurker
0 likes
Cat nip
Some times it has its own thoughts, but waking up with a erection can be painfull and if you need to pee you cant till it goes down, The penis can slowly rise up to full ercection or just a semi, depending on the situation, But it can be very uncormtable to get one in the public with loose clothing, Some times you want to show off others no way, like to a wifes hot friend or daughters friend swimming ina sss thru bathing suit , there are tims is just bot good. I reme,ber in pubity I was in gym class and this hot looking girls came by and it casued my one dick to stick out in gym class and all the girls laughed , Bob got a hard on and ponted real bad one you are 14smile))
Lurker
0 likes
Cat Nip
One of most favorite qay was when my ex took me inher mouth soft and I grew harder and harder and she went MMMMMMMM and her eyes showed the intnese feeling she had. She was big into BJ any time anywere in front of anybody

Hope this all helps cant wait to read your story

Bob
0 likes
Morning Cat, Good question and of course difficult to put into words.

Morning Wood is of course just the pressure of the bladder against the prostate, It does make it difficult to point down to the toilet which is a real pain (no pun), and is usually just physically uncomfortable. But the others are right, it is difficult to climax when we need to pee.

Arousal is when it if filled but not hard, very full and sensitive, quite warm, but not painful. Then it just hangs downward, filling our pants leg. At that point guy's want to have their S/O rub it.

When it is standing hard, it is more uncomfortable to point (aiming from the base), and impossibly painful to bend, very warm and the glans are very sensitized. The bottom side is much more sensitive than the sides or top, becoming more sensitive near the glans, which is why most men prefer the tongue to be involved in a BJ versus the roof of the mouth during 69. One might compare the sensitive nature of he glans to the nipple, but on a fortunately much larger scale and with greater sensitivity. This sensitivity allows us to feel the lightest touch, but requires mental stimulation to be erotic.