how do you guys do it?

last reply
86 replies
13.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stroke while reading, then cool down and type, Stroke while reading, then cool down and type. etc. etc.

That way you last longer
Lurker
0 likes
i have perfected the art of stroking it with either hand. so i can stroke with one and type with the other
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep, one hand for the keyboard, the other on the pole.
Dominant types, lefty strokes!
A woman's naked arse would have to be one of the most beautiful things every created...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To a gentleman, the lady always comes first. I always try to be a true gentleman.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
0 likes
For years I have been sticking it in the floppy drive, have I done it wrong all this time?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually don't masturbate when I cyber... I focus on getting the girl off and then if I need to I take care of myself later. Ladies cum first ^_^
The bear in the top hat!

Here's my facebook if anyone wants it: http://www.facebook.com/kungfujimmyd
Lurker
0 likes
yea we just learn to multi-task
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by amber
I was curious about how guys go about the actual act of cyber sex meaning how are you masturbating while typing?

For the girls, I can get it. There is perhaps sitting on a vibrator, using vibrating eggs, leaving the vibrator in while typing, and so on , which can obviously leave the hands free to type.

But, you guys have to stroke yourselves. You can't just sit on something.

If you are stroking your cock, are you not using your dominant hand? Is this not leaving the weak hand to try to keep up the sexual conversation? How fast can you possibly be typing?

How do you guys do this cybersex stuff?

Having & sustaining the erection is pleasurable enough in itself. Having the wank later is great.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Basically try wanking while your doing everything. Even while shagging
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber
I was curious about how guys go about the actual act of cyber sex meaning how are you masturbating while typing?

I have never mastered the "ART OF ONE HAND TYPING" while using the other to jack off!!! :-)
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Find it quite easy so much fun too, last longer with the weaker hand.
Also stop over and over again, love lasting the end is sensational.
Must say also it is fantastic making a woman orgasm, feel's as if
i have cum twice, hope thatr is not taking the thread of the original
quiestion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dragon Naturally speaking. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my laptop has voice command ...i talk , my computer types...one hand on my cock and the other pleasing my girl...problem solved.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I just thought all men jerked their cock and when it was their turn to type stop while typing than when it got time to cum just jerked faster. Kind of like a slow build up.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
That's easy....I don't do it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as a couple of you know, i have perfected the technique of sucking my own dick while typing... works wonders
Site administrator
0 likes
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that what cybersex involves .... crap no wonder I havent been enjoying it and wondering what all the fuss is about ... jeez ....

Ok understanding now the principle the problem for me would be much greater since I need both hands to play with my willy ... I really dont see it working for me on that basis ...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I will be honest and say that I do not masturbate while chatting anymore. It is easier to do phone sex, obviously, and it does add some sense of "truthfulness" hearing the person you are doing it with. But when I did jerk off online, it was a combination of typing with one hand or pausing in between messages and stroking quite rapidly.
Lurker
0 likes
what's cybering?

I prefer the real thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have learned to type with my nose.
Lurker
0 likes
One handed typing skills have gotten much better over the years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
its really not that hard(no pun intended) you can still type with your left hand if you know how to type
Lurker
0 likes
i just stroke with one hand and type with my other its not that hard typing one handing its just alittle slower than typing with two hands
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done that kind of thing. I've chated with people not sexually though. Okay that's a lie. 3 people. The first person was a woman the same age as me at the time 19. We had been chating for like a week. And one night she just typed that was cumming and I was shocked because I wasn't even in that mind frame. We had a few more days of chating and webcaming. She asked me to see my thingy. Her reaction to seeing my cock was odd to me. When she saw it the first thing she said was. "I want to be on top so I can control how deep you go in. And she made her roommate come over and see my dick. It was embarrassing because her roommate was how we mat. The 2nd time was weird and taught me how odd some people are. I met this chick and started chating with her. To make a long story short, we met up but it turned out that she was married. I didn't know that and wouldn't have met her. But the most messed up thing about it was that her man wanted to watch. The 3rd time was with my current girlfriend. When I do webcam it. I am not talking and nither is the woman I am doing it with. Its just about feeling and looking at one another.
Lurker
0 likes
One hand works, or I simply let go of it. Yes toys are fun too. Or, you can take turns taking the lead. You can tell when to switch if you are in tune with the other person. When in the lead, you become more descriptive and tell the "story", and when not, you simply need to be able to type a word or "mmm" or something to let your partner know you have read it and are still "with" them, but busy. ;) You can switch leads many times and go for hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber

For the girls, I can get it. There is perhaps sitting on a vibrator, using vibrating eggs, leaving the vibrator in while typing, and so on , which can obviously leave the hands free to type.

But, you guys have to stroke yourselves. You can't just sit on something.

If you are stroking your cock, are you not using your dominant hand? Is this not leaving the weak hand to try to keep up the sexual conversation? How fast can you possibly be typing?

How do you guys do this cybersex stuff?

I do sit on something usually! 8" long and vibrating while typing!!
Lurker
0 likes
But, you guys have to stroke yourselves. You can't just sit on something. ... How do you guys do this cybersex stuff?

I've only done cybersex once, and I did it the same way I would type a story. I sit naked, typing with both hands and letting the juice flow from my cock, once in a while taking a taste of it, and respond to the other's comments, adding my own comments. Eventually the other will stop typing, and I assume he or she is wiping the seat off. After they sign off, I jack off, replaying the conversation in my head.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lov2godown
Dragon Naturally speaking. smile

This works great seems like a lot of people have never heard of it even though its been around for years