Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had fantastic sex with someone you thought was ugly?

last reply
15 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Does masturbation count?
colin123
0 likes
many years ago while drinking in a club I got chatting to a rather large and not very pretty lady. We ended up back at her place and she was so dirty she blew my mind. Needless to say we saw each other a few times afterwards purely for dirty sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ComradePete
Does masturbation count?

I came here to make this joke. Don't worry, i cleaned it up after.
Once there was a man with a little too much time on his hands...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back where I grew up, it was common knowledge in high school that the ugly ones were the best lays. The theory was that since she wasn't gonna get a guy using her looks, she had to make up for it in other ways. Much like how a guy with a small dick better be good with his tongue.
Lurker
0 likes
When I was in school, I used to follow a gal in the hot. She was hot until she turned around. Several years later, I was behind her in the line at the checkout. I followed her out to her car and made a pass. Wow was I glad I did. We got a room and she rode me all night!
0 likes
If I am sleeping with her, she likely is not ugly, at least to me. There must be something attracting me. Beauty is subjective to a degree and I have certainly been attracted to women who might have been considered "ugly" by the general run of society. I have not, alas, had sex, fantastic or otherwise, with them. I'm a bit of an ugly duckling myself so getting laid was never my strong suit.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
I had a female friend from college who was probably not considered particularly attractive, but I liked her both as a friend and as a woman. Not a pretty face, but a pretty smile (isn't that more important), full-figured and really a lovely person. After college we had sex on a couple different occasions after drinking, and she was amazingly good. Lovely body, with wonderful curves and big soft tits, and she was an enthusiastic lover. I think she might be the only woman I've 69'ed to orgasm with, which I would do every other time I had sex with a woman, if I could.

I have to admit the thought crossed my mind about a foursome with her roommate and her boyfriend. Besides simply being hot, that would have checked off two bucket-list items for me: seeing two women together, and getting together with another guy for mutual pleasure. Based on her adventurousness and hints she had dropped at other times, somehow I have a feeling she might have gone for it. I should have pursued her more.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had 'Ugly Sex' with someone that I thought was 'Fantastic' !

Give me the 'Fuglies' any day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope...but I’m willing to learn!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have had sex with people that might be seen as "ugly". but what i think of ugly is different then others. plus if he has a huge cock, all i see is sexy, lol
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes
In my early 20s I used to hang out with a co-worker. Started out as a work-friend where we'd get beers after work, and turned into a casual fuck-buddy deal. She was not what I would consider even remotely attractive physically, but she was into me and I had nothing better going on at the time, so I let it happen. She gave the best blowjobs I've ever had.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Not really, no. A few guys weren't exactly "hot", but I was attracted to them enough to have sex. And I don't think any of the women I've been with were ugly in the least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, the sex was so good that the comment about her being unslightly, I admitted were true. But everyone didnt care because I keepk her because the sex was fantastic. We broke up after 5 months, If I just could of keep her pussy.