0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi To Everyone,

Hi I would like to know why men likes to have more than one

women in their lives at the same time ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I suppose a guy would answer with "Enough is as good as a feast, but more is better". They're basically greedy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is an evolution answer to the question, may I suggest that if this is happening to you, make sure not to tollerate and get rid of the wanderers! Self respect and basic rules in the relationship should be defined early in such!
Signed
learnt the hard way!
Run
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There appears to be an unspoken assumption here - that men are more likely than women be involved with more than one romantic partner at a time. Maybe so. Or maybe not. I've known plenty of women who enjoy attracting the attention of multiple suitors.

I do suspect that many women probably switch to the "desire for commitment" mode sooner than many men. Which is fair enough. As long as BOTH parties are completely honest with each other, there should be no cause for complaint. It's when honesty gets sacrificed (generally for short-term gratification) that people get hurt in the long run.

As far as ToniC's statement, I agree that it's most men's wet-dream (i.e. two women at once). However, there's a reason, I think, that most civilizations have gotten away from polygamy. Two wives (or more) is almost certainly a recipe for disaster, for any man.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know if you started the two new, same threads intentionally or not, but I deleted the other.

Well said, Sure.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know if this was in reference to having two women in the same session (threesome) or not, but if it was I only have one thing to say. It is something my father told me and I have always remembered it.

"Being with two women is like driving two cars; you have to get out of one to get into the other and try to maintain both at the same time."

Funny, yet true.

If that wasn't the point of the post, sorry I butted in...

Ling
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just to clarify - I'm certain that BeachGirl's question (and ToniC's respopnse) was about romantic involvement with two or more women in parallel, not having sex with two women at once. I didn't mean to imply otherwise, thereby bringing down the intellectual level of the discussion.....(*smiling*)
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I haven't seen this in very many men.
In fact, I wish I had...
It would make my world a lot easier.
But, well, most seem to think that monogamy is the only way and if you think anything else you are a stupid slut.
Or you have the person who think it's ok for him, but not for you. ( only met one of thoose, liked that better )
The phrase "as long as you are happy, I'm happy" didn't really apply on a relationship I thought built upon it. He ended up with anciety attacs and me with marrige thoughts.
See, the world works in mysterious ways.
Lurker
0 likes
Because when you are still being guided through life by all of the brain cells located in the tip of your dick...you realize that at any moment one of them may find out you have been Spelunking in someone else's cave and now he's down to one girl...but she's already broken in an there is no down time for "Willie".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Spelunking

WTF? Is this a new word?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by Jason9035
Spelunking

WTF? Is this a new word?

Spe-lunk-ing (noun): exploring caves; the sport or pastime of exploring caves...sorry just popped into the keyboard and appeared.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by fystee
Quote by Jason9035
Spelunking

WTF? Is this a new word?

Spe-lunk-ing (noun): exploring caves; the sport or pastime of exploring caves...sorry just popped into the keyboard and appeared.

Sounds messy!
Lurker
0 likes
singular of spelunking is spelunk apparently it still is a great work, gona have to get that into a story sometime ha ha. what was this post about now, me thinking of something more erotic ha ha
Lurker
0 likes
I kinda like that word, Jason. I know what it is, but maybe I can work it into the dirty limerick thread.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for clearing that up for me Jason!
I have speluncked a time or two myself.....it's quite enjoyable!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a girlfriend that I am very much in love with and intend to marry. I have another girl that I have a "it's just sex" relationship with. It started out as just flirting and went from there. We had about 3 months of "mental foreplay". The tension that developed over that time was incredible. When we finally had sex it was unbelievable. We have done everything that you can imagine (sexually). Some things that my girlfriend refuse to do and others that, if I asked, she'd ask me to go to therapy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We have done everything that you can imagine (sexually). Some things that my girlfriend refuse to do and others that, if I asked, she'd ask me to go to therapy.

Well now you have to tell us what it is, I need to know..!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I kinda like that word, Jason. I know what it is, but maybe I can work it into the dirty limerick thread.

Let's see if we can get that one started:

"There once was a woman from South Keller...
who was once known to be a cave dweller...
Lurker
0 likes
There once was a man from South Dunker,
Who was known to be quite the spelunker.
When asked if it's hard,
To find a woman in the dark,
He said, "I just run, duck, and fuck her."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
When asked if it's hard,

Rocco.....ROCKS!!!!!
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
To be fair to guys, I am a female who has two men in her life. I know there are many who would disapprove, but both men love me and want me and know about each other....and somehow it all works. NOT as a threesome btw. But it would never be something I would do unless both men were okay with it. I have a girlfriend as well, although we only see each other a few times a year. Both men know about her too. Anyway, the key to any relationship is communication. I am probably the luckiest woman alive, but it's because I am honest about who I am and what I do with the people involved. It would never work otherwise.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Lurker
0 likes
I'd reverse it and say women actually 'need' (in a needy way) more than 1 man at a time, if she has more than 1 partner. a guy doesn't need it. He likes it. A guy can have multiple women that he wants to 'f', but a woman actually appreciates the love /attention. I could care less about the other one, if i was in a relationship, and getting some on the side. Then, I'm a dog, when it comes to sharing myself with more than 1 emotionally.

BTW, this is just my opinion. Feel free to disagree.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is like Tech said. It is all about communication and understanding. There must be agreement up front about what the relationship is all about. Friends with benefits? Just dating to see where it goes? No sex until I get a commitment of some kind? (not likely but....) This is a "writers' site" so shouldn't there be an emphasis on communication?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
When asked if it's hard,

ha ha ha ha lol
Lurker
0 likes
Oops lost the thread for a second. I have not experianced having two men at a time although I have fantasised about another man whie dating another guy. The men I have dated have just wanted me solely and nobody else it is like being on a pedistol sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BeachGirl

Hi To Everyone,

I would never cheat on a woman if we were committed to one another. But I would absolutely love to have multiple lovers if everyone was happy with it. I mentioned this in another thread as well. The idea of having say five wives, would greatly appeal to me. Who wouldn't want multiple people who love them? I would adore that.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Because once a man feels secure that he has conquered the woman he is with he wants a new challenge
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BeachGirl

Hi To Everyone,

I would credit this behavior to Genetic heritage, BeachGirl. Our base instincts, for the growth of our species and the survival of our species. The base desire of a Woman being to have a protector, while a Man's base desire is to mate, with as many mates as possible. It's a method of keeping the Human race going. Just look at the way we seek out mates. A Woman will seek out the best candidate, while a man will simply catalogue the sexy ones.

Not to say we all follow this. Life is way to random to be categorized in specifics. Not to say we consciously think this way either. Probably just more of a feeling... an itch. Something telling you that maybe this isn't so bad, no matter what society tells us differently.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Baskin Robbins?

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.