Groping

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before lockdown traveled on the tube. Close tight quarters men have groped me and even an attempt of raising dress hem. Have any of you chaps ever pursued that sexy risk?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've tried to avoid anything like that. Better to grope the lady you are with. Safer too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by angela39
Before lockdown traveled on the tube. Close tight quarters men have groped me and even an attempt of raising dress hem. Have any of you chaps ever pursued that sexy risk?

No I have not ever tried that. I do not touch anybody that I am not with.
0 likes
Quote by angela39

No! Unacceptable behavior.
0 likes
Quote by angela39

I am laughing.

But if its happened to someone then I'd hope you'd donkey kick them.

Unless they know you and are playing.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by JackStay

No! Unacceptable behavior.

This.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
That is beyond inappropriate and unacceptable behavior. No I have never done that to a stranger nor will I. In a crowded situation I would try to ease any awkwardness as possible, not take advantage of a situation.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd say no, but that doesn't feel emphatic enough. So let's go with hell no. Maybe even fuck no.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Despicable behaviour by strangers. It would make a fun little fantasy to play out between lovers though.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only groped my woman and she kinda likes it. I wouldn't even think of grabbing another woman.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There is the accidental body touch in tight quarters but to intentionally sexual assault someone, male or female, is not only wrong but illegal. Never in my wildest dreams would I attempt this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, unequivocally NO!!! That's sexual assault. You can go to jail for that and get on the sex offender registry.