For any shaved guys out there...

last reply
14 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just recently started shaving...the pubic area...I shave it everyday without fail.

My question is this...since I only shave my balls and a three inch area above my cock,
sometimes the hair on my leg irritates my balls, is there any way around this issue?

Other than shaving my legs...
Should I possibly use a powder or a lotion perhaps, something better?

Thanks in advance to all SERIOUS posters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NoahBody
I just recently started shaving...the pubic area...I shave it everyday without fail.

My question is this...since I only shave my balls and a three inch area above my cock,
sometimes the hair on my leg irritates my balls, is there any way around this issue?

Well now. I've had that problem and solved it by also shaving the insides and the front of the legs that will rub against my balls. As long as you do it daily, there won't be any stubble to irritate you. If it turns into a big problem, just get one of those home waxing kits and use it, that lasts much longer than shaving. Don't be worried about who's going to see it.

Reading Lush Stories!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh darn. I was all set to go until I saw the "serious posters" caveat.

Just listen to Iceman.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
Oh darn. I was all set to go until I saw the "serious posters" caveat.

Just listen to Iceman.

Me too *chuckles* ha ha
Lurker
0 likes
avoid shaving everyday... most things that i've read say to shave your pubic region every 2 to 3 days... that will avoid irritation because if you shave everyday then you continually shave your skin, which is not good... let the hair grow back a little then you avoid that irritation that none of us like...

hope that helps!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by NoahBody

Wear mid-thigh boxer briefs. Keep your boys away from the offending coarse inner thigh hair. If you go commando, I guess you're going to have to deal with some irritation. But that's the price of vanity, eh?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by NoahBody

Use moisturizing shaving cream first before shaving. Make sure you're using a razor for sensitive skin. Don't go over the same area more than once or you run the risk of getting ingrown hairs caused by shaving too close to the skin. Definitely use a lotion for after-shaving (Kiehl's makes a good one)... that will help with the irritation.

Or you could just wax your balls - but go to a professional for that.
Lurker
0 likes
I def always go with the idea to shave every 2 or 3 days to lessen the wear and tear on the skin. A good lotion after wards is a big help and I find a powder helps during the really warm days that seem to irritate the hell our of me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some times I use powder (gold bond or baby) or I use an anti chaffe product called Body Glide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Use moisturizing shaving cream first before shaving. Make sure you're using a razor for sensitive skin. Don't go over the same area more than once or you run the risk of getting ingrown hairs caused by shaving too close to the skin. Definitely use a lotion for after-shaving (Kiehl's makes a good one)... that will help with the irritation.

Or you could just wax your balls - but go to a professional for that.

Dancing_Doll is exactly correct here with excellent advice. I have been shaving my pubic region for years now, and I shave it smooth constantly. Like another poster, I shave my pubic region every three days because of the sensitivity of the skin. Believe this or not, I never use a man's razor or shaving cream either. I tried a man's razor and shaving cream three times, then tried a woman's razor and shaving cream, and there was a huge difference! That's when I knew women were holding out on us! At least in that department! LOL!

I find two women's razors to be the best for this. The Venus Embrace with 5 blades, and the Bic Soliel Bella with 4 blades. The best women's shaving cream I found to be Skintimate Lotionized. They work so great together.

But you definitely want to shave in one direction only. Never shave against the grain of the hair either. What I usually do is go down then across and that is it. It leaves it very smooth.

Afterwards, I apply Witch Hazel which will tightens your skin and pores and then apply a good lotion. I find any lotion with cocoa butter or shea butter works great.

My former girlfriend loved how it left my pubic region and she loved the look.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
0 likes
Quote by NoahBody

When I starting shaving my balls, I would usually wear jockey shorts which cupped and prevented chaffing.
It has been several years and I no longer have any need for such protection, now boxers or commando are fine...
So, at least know it is only temporary.

And he did not say we could not find something humorous... he was just saying thanks to everyone else...
Lurker
0 likes
don't really understand why men find they need to shave their pubic area at all or their chests? if it is natural when they grow it in during puberty why do they feel the need to shave it at all. it looks sexy on men.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by frenchiehottieat49
don't really understand why men find they need to shave their pubic area at all or their chests? if it is natural when they grow it in during puberty why do they feel the need to shave it at all. it looks sexy on men.

You're forgetting the aesthetics. A shaved cock looks bigger than an unshaved one, that's why some men like the shaved pubic area. You could also ask why women shave their pubes, but it's all in the aesthetics.
Lurker
0 likes
Smooth is more fun when fucking!
Feels better when a girl licks my balls, when shaved
Yeah Baby!
Lurker
0 likes
use powder after shaving initially..