Do you kiss with your eyes open?

last reply
32 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you kiss with your eyes open and why?
Lurker
0 likes
I assume you mean a romantic or sexual kiss. So, no, I'm an "eyes closed" kind of guy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time. I mean, sometimes I think think they may close as a natural reflex. I'm the type that likes to keep my eyes open for about everything except sleeping... I like to see the other persons response.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I remember a while ago while kissing I opened my eyes to find her eyes open, just like, a glazed kind of stare. It was strange then we started laughing.

Besides, it's rude to stare.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by obscura
I remember a while ago while kissing I opened my eyes to find her eyes open, just like, a glazed kind of stare. It was strange then we started laughing.

Besides, it's rude to stare.

haha I had similar experiance, although he didn't join my laugh! What was I thinking, guy with no sense of humour??!

HB, hope you don't mind if I answer as well ..my eyes are usually closed but I love to peep from time to time, love to know what is going on with the person who's lips are touching mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
^ But unless you have severe myopia, doesn't it all seem just a blur, so to speak?

'Oh baby, wow, you look great, allbeit a bit blurry'... 'Errr, what are you trying to say?'
Lurker
0 likes
no,no,no you've got it all wrong Blurry vision is because of the passion and lust, not because of the trouble with eyesight
Lurker
0 likes
Both, when it's lots of kisses.

Try kissing with each of you staring into each other's heavily-lidded eyes. It's powerful.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Depends.... If we're intimate then yes if im in control then i guess my eyes are open and if im beinf controlled im normally blindfolded!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I close my eyes, open eyes just seems...creepy .
Will I ever find my true love? Try, Try again.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I hadn't thought about this before this posting; I only just discovered that I kiss with my eyes closed (I assume you mean passionate kissing; not like kissing one's mother [though, I suppose that could be passionate for some...]).

When I'm kissing passionately, it's like my brain completely stops processing anything that's coming in from my eyes. I mean, I honestly cannot ever remember seeing anything at all while kissing.

As an odd side note, I do sleep with one eye open. It still disturbs my wife somewhat. Once I'm asleep, it seems that my brain either stops processing visual information or else it incorporates it into the current dream.
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes closed ..although I do open them from time to time - just to check where her husband is. I am kidding about the latter of course. And I must agree with CF; it does seem rather creepy staring at one another whilst kissing passionately - hell - surely you will be looking at one another with squinted eyes - weird!!
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes closed
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Mostly eyes closed, just like to enjoy the sensations without any distractions. But, as Rocco said, it can very intense to look at each other when kissing. Staring into each other's eyes while kissing passionately can make you feel very connected and "intense" is the only word I can think of. So, eyes closed for 'day to day' and eyes open for 'special' occasions.
Lurker
0 likes
Closed but take a peak to see if her eyes are closed as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Both ways. Depends on the mood, moment, and passion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I close my eyes but I like to take a little peek, my wife is never so beautiful, as when she is in the moment of passion, passion for me. Mmmmmm

There are times she is kneeling out of obedience, reverence and respect. Those are the times it is okay to stand above her. But when she is kneeling because the weight of the world is just too heavy to bear … that is when You should be kneeling beside her.

Daddy has a lovely family - Daddy’s Little Family … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-daddys-little-family-.aspx

He is behind the curtain - Someone’s Watching ... https://www.lushstories.com/stories/masturbation/-someones-watching-.aspx

Some childhood memories return - Memories of Daddy … https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-memories-of-daddy-.aspx

Just a ride in the country - Afternoon Distraction …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-afternoon-distraction-.aspx

She waits to keep a promise - Promises …
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-promises-.aspx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
both. it depends on how horny Gabriel has me! I love looking at him when we kiss. pure passion!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my eyes are closed
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
closed..dont really know why just always have...
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The pecking or roaming light kisses require eyes open, however, the deeper, more sensual probing kisses have my eyes closed.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Closed because it's really awkward when you both open your eyes. Eyeballs are strange that close.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dale

ha ha I knew there would be a few lushies sneeking a peak.

Now this might seem a bit deep but at the end of my marriage when I knew I couldn't save it. I kept my eyes open half the time, because to keep them closed would mean it meant something still to me.

So therefore you keep your eyes closed when kissing because there is that emotional close bond between both of you.
Lurker
0 likes
generally speaking, I'm an eyes closed kind of guy. It seems more sensual to me that way.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Closed..the best things in life are left unseen..right?
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by dale

ha ha I knew there would be a few lushies sneeking a peak.

Now this might seem a bit deep but at the end of my marriage when I knew I couldn't save it. I kept my eyes open half the time, because to keep them closed would mean it meant something still to me.

So therefore you keep your eyes closed when kissing because there is that emotional close bond between both of you.

I think differently (as it pertains to our relationship). We kiss with our eyes open, in the heat of passion there is something very spiritual about staring into each others eye while locked in a kiss - We feel way more connected.

I think I am going to post a new topic as a spin off on this - while making love to your partner do you look them in the eyes? (Probably has already been done - but let's ressurect it!)
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm an 'eyes open' kind of guy, always have been. Doesn't mean it's less passionate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cant kiss with my eyes open.... Maybe im weird.. I have tried but then its like fuck this it isnt working and the natural close your eyes reflex thing goes on instead.
lirri-loo, 23.
on a self imposed drought.
going crazy, making friends.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Eyes closed
I make a offer, you can't refuse!
Lurker
0 likes
eyes wide shut