Login

Do You Have a Hairy Cock?

last reply
28 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Guys, do you have hair on the shaft of your cock?
A lot or a little?
If so, do you do anything to remove the hair?
Internet Philosopher
No. I have very little body hair at all, as a matter of fact.
Advanced Wordsmith
I only have hair on the first 3/4 of an inch or so and have been shaving it since I was old enough to shave.
The Linebacker
I've been waxed. Though I like to grow smiley face shaped chest hair for the winter.
Lurker
I've kept shaved down below for about 4 years now, cock and balls smile
Active Ink Slinger
I have an average amount of hair growth down there but I prefer to keep it between a soft stubble and completely smooth. In my late teens I used to just let it go wild but then one day decided things looked a bit out of control and have kept the region well maintained ever since.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
Yes, I do. I don't like it and keep it trimmed and sometimes shave it.
Active Ink Slinger
Definitely have hair down in that area but not on the shaft. What is there is trimmed. Balls are usually kept smooth.
While I am a hairy guy overall, it pretty much stops at the base of the shaft. Even my balls aren't especially hairy (and I do shave them periodically).
Lurker
Well not really, I don't shave it but I trim it.
Shaving is bad because skin down there is sensitive. Plus it protects from some sti's
Active Ink Slinger
Clean as a whistle (front to back). My lady says if I want her shaved, she wants me shaved. It works.
Active Ink Slinger
Nope I keep it smooth..
Active Ink Slinger
At present, I do have a little bit of hair. But that's only because I haven't shaved it in a week.
Lurker
It's a forest down there.
Lurker
Hell no give what you expect in return.
English Gentleman
i shave my cock down once a month. im naturally not a hairy guy, but what hair i do have on my body seems to be on my cock. it needs tending. dont wish any girls to get furballs. biggrin
Rookie Scribe
No way I keep it all smooth
Active Ink Slinger
No hair, I like it smooth.
Active Ink Slinger
Smooth all the time
Active Ink Slinger
Smooth all the time
Active Ink Slinger
Smooth all the time
Active Ink Slinger
Smooth all the time
Active Ink Slinger
Smooth all the time
Advanced Wordsmith
Only hair at the base. I have left the rest down there because wife likes it and it looks like it should. She has hair down there too, only a little and i like it.
Active Ink Slinger
My shaft is a bit harry. I keep it trimmed.
Active Ink Slinger
My shaft is a bit harry. I keep it trimmed.
Living bi-cariously through Lush
I like cocks and pussies with all the hair God gave 'em. Trimming for swimsuit season is okay, but less hair than that is a turnoff.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library