Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Completely Naked or Some Clothes left on?

last reply
76 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Guys, would you PREFER a girl to be completely naked during or sex, or would you PREFER she was wearing something during sex.... for example her skirt pulled up around her waste, her panties pulled down just enough for fucking? Husband loves partially clothed... especially likes me to keep my thigh highs or garter belt and stockings on as well as my heels. Thinks it is really sexy and hot.
Meagan
0 likes
Both have their place, but if we can be naked I kind of lean that way. However, for quickies or furtive public encounters, the partial clothing is definitely part of the experience.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree that it depends on the mood and I wouldn't want to give up either experience, but if forced to choose over time, definitely some clothes! It makes it seem a little forbidden I guess in way. Very, very sexy.

Steve
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
Guys, would you PREFER a girl to be completely naked during or sex, or would you PREFER she was wearing something during sex....

Don't you enjoy it a bit more, if your husband is also still mostly dressed or is wearing perhaps just his shirt & maybe he's removed his dress tie during the act and used it to tie your wrists together...?

I've always enjoyed manhandling my partner when she's dressed and then looking back on the trail of clothing removed and dropped or tossed along the path from where we began to where we've ended up.

"I can't find my bra..."

"I think it's in the dining room, I'll go find it for you, I think my slacks are in the kitchen as well."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
both must be naked all the time in the house with or without ex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends. Naked is always great. Loungerie is a turn on. I love hiking up a sundress or a mini skirt. I also love it when she wears one of my dress shirts. Everyone has their own freak.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer a little something . It could also depend on your partners body confidence as well .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely naked. i love to feel her smooth naked body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
completely naked... clothes get in the way
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely LOVE stockings and garters; heels are pretty fine too. My preference is for my lover to keep her stockings on while we fuck. That said, I am not opposed to completely naked.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I like for her to keep the socks on.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I'm addicted to girls in erotic lingerie. Nothing feels better than nylon covered legs crossed across my back.
0 likes
Love her breasts to be exposed but adore fucking her pussy with panties pulled to one side
Site administrator
0 likes
Souwester, knee/elbow pads and Bart Simpson slippers.
1 like
Surely no one would say anything against being naked. But i always love starting dressed and especially my hand going under her skirt/dress and onto/into her panties.
I love the things you mention, "her skirt pulled up around her waste, her panties pulled down just enough for fucking". My wife always loved me teasing her clit and pussy lips through her panties, and really loved the feel of my hard cock pushing her panties into her entrance. Stockings feel amazing as you press your cock on her thigh as you kiss (and for les/bi too, i should think too with the feel of silky stockings on erect clits).
Panties around her ankles are so hot, and of course pulled to the side. Looking down and the colour of her panties contrasting with the flesh of her mound and glistening slit as you watch your cock going in n out. Delicious visuals!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely LOVE stockings and garters; heels are pretty fine too. Open-panel panties (thongs) are lovely as well. My preference is for my lover to keep her stockings on while we fuck. That said, I am not opposed to completely naked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a bit of a nudist so all the way naked is the usual for me. When sex happens with clothing its either the other persons preference, or rare circumstance. Last year a lady friend & I were in a sex club & availed ourselves of a tall bench, her bent over, I behind & both fully clothed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RunningWoman
completely naked... clothes get in the way

Yes they do
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Depends entirely on how much of a hurry we're in.
Lurker
0 likes
Mix it up! There isn't one set way to be sexy or turn me on!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Either way. Let the mood, opportunity, time, place, and circumstance determine it. Go with it.

Nekkid is awesome but you can never go wrong with thigh stockings. Disheveled clothes partly on can be very enticing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy having sex with a little bit of clothing left on. For one, it could be sexy to look at (e.g. lingerie, unbuttoned formal attire, etc) but for two, it gives me something to grip on to or rip off if the moment becomes especially heated or lustful. Plus, it's easier to get dressed in the dim light afterward if one is partially dressed as it is and doesn't need to find as many articles.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As is obvious from all the responses, there is no wrong answer. The question though is about preference. What ever the circumstances leading up to the act, fucking naked is the best in my humble opinion. I do make exceptions for handcuffs, ropes and blindfolds.

Just posted a new story - "Pontiac Bonneville". Check it out at
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-stories/-pontiac-bonneville-.aspx
Or my first story, 'Excuse Me, Mister' at
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-excuse-me-mister-.aspx
Thanks,
Will
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Nekked!
Lurker
0 likes
My personal preference is for my lover to wear stockings, suspended by garters, and heels. I love to start with clothes on then and unwrap my present as the passion increases...so arousing.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Oh it has to be naked. Maybe I'm just shallow!