Car Fetish

last reply
13 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Okay, well, my boyfriend has a car fetish. He gets a hard on faster with a nice car then with me. I'm just wondering if cars do that to most guys and why would have a reaction like that?
*August*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Boys like toys?

I know this is Ask the Guys but I used to work at a racetrack.
There's lots of guys out there like that.
They won't remember your anniversary but they can rhyme off the makes and models of Ford/Dodge/Chev sports cars from the late 60's. And the different engine sizes. But not what you were wearing...
It's nothing personal, unless it gets out of hand. He sleeps IN the car instead of with you? Then worry...

If you ever go to a race weekend you will see all ages of men there sporting a woody. The revving of engine's and the smell of burnt rubber is their aphrodisiac.
I don't get it, but I don't sweat it either.
Lurker
0 likes
Driving a fast car, increases a man's testosterone level, truth, google it....
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Cars are sexy.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on the car really. Now classic muscle car that's a given. Honda civic not so much LOL
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A new Porsche or me naked, I think I might lose. You guys and your cars are a real mystery. Now a pair of Christian Louboutin red soles ...
Lurker
0 likes
If i had to choose between a fast car and my naked wife....it will be my wife, cars are nice to look at but they wont give me that pleasure i seek.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must have a questionable sexuality I'm missing the car gene, the football gene (sorry the soccer gene), the sports gene, prefer being in mixed company to sweaty males around a telly in a pub and am constantly knocked out by all the attractive women on the metro, in the street - they're just everywhere and I wouldn't know a Lamborghini from a Lambretta. I do know the difference between a strat or a tele though. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is he a guy that has the condition where he falls in love with objects.

Like this guy:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I admit that getting a blowjob while I drive is a huge turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i just love sex & cars

oh if a guy is with it

well that is just a plus!

hot..hard..fast...cars
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me it's not the car it's the girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for a car
Lurker
0 likes
Cars do that to people who like cars. I was once riding in a corvette with a girl sitting on my lap (because it was a two seat car) who orgasmed when the car hit 90. It was especially awkward when you consider that her boyfriend was driving. Fortunately we were all quite close. Lived together in a studio apartment. Seems a little stranger, looking back at that now that my life is a little more conventional.