Are the single Ladies on here real?

last reply
30 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a feeling that quite a lot of "bi-curious, single gorgeous looking ladies" on here are actually (bi-sexual) guys trying to get you to send a dick pic.

Second question is: I have been burned once, is there scamming going on on Lush? Anybody to watch out for?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been 'burned' here. I do frequently get the impression many of the people on here are not what the claim to be, but I'm seldom after anything of interest to those. This is mostly a fantasy site, so I don't overthink the profiles and people I chat with.
Lurker
0 likes
I was on Lush back in 2017 and again now, and I have never had anyone request a dick pic who I hadn't gotten to know a bit and exchanged other pics with, where i was reasonably certain what they were representing about themselves was honest.

As far as scams, I have received messages on occasion with links to Web sites that I'm pretty sure were scams and I just ignore those. I agree, this is a fantasy site and you don't need to overthink stuff.
0 likes
Are the single Ladies on here real?

I'm sure there are some fraudster fishing the pond. I, also, feel most of the single ladies are real regardless of their sexual preference. Read their stories, some of the ladies on Lush are serious authors and have posted stories on other websites, which are not sexually related. You can read their profiles and weed out the fraudsters.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have never received any dick pictures and I’m glad that I never did.

I’m sure if you want them people would be glad to give to you.

I’ve had people want to confirm on messenger by voice that I’m a woman before chatting with me.

I haven’t cyber chatted in three years.

I’m only on lush to share my naughty pen.

Hugs
Mysteria
Primus Omnium
0 likes
We all speak from personal experience on this subject. I'm aware of "catfishing" but have never encountered it. As for dick picks, I've never been asked to send any to anyone. That I am not their cup of tea might be the simplest answer.

Truly, I've never met anyone online that I've later discovered were not the gender they put forward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never experienced catfishing myself either, I usually never get asked to send a picture of my dick, thats actually never happened here. Its been very few and far between when it has happened.
0 likes
For someone who worries a lot about dick pics, you probably should rethink your avatar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have experienced a few catfishing incidents but by far the biggest fraudster group are the men posing as either bi or lesbian women to hook women.
Щíccαη Щoods Щhore
0 likes
Haven't seen a thread on this topic for about 2 years I think.

Definitely yes there ist some here who play such irony of persona, but not as many that once did I believe now.

I think many of us may have their own experience with this, I have one as well from 2015-2016.
I had only been here a few months since the previous September of 2014.
This girl (not mention her Lush name) und I talked almost everyday the next year, never cybersexed at all, but slowly became gute friends und felt comfortable to meet in person thinking it was gonna be great fun.
We decided to wait until the week before we were to meet und then Cam each other so we could finally see und talk live.
I was extremely excited, the first person I was gonna meet from Lush, so I was checking out ticket pricing und schedules, had everything planned for us that Spring, und telling everyone about it.

But as time neared for us to meet, she became more distant und even conflicting at times, upset about things that never bothered her before insinuating maybe we should wait to meet without actually saying it.
So I thought maybe I should relax about it for abit.

I got Lush mail one day supposedly from her mum saying she had been involved in an auto accident und was killed.
I freaked und left Lush for awhile.
Another Lush friend Yahoomailed me about 3 months later saying "guess who ist back" at Lush again using her same name?
I returned und we ended up having it out in open chat in front of everyone und I finally found out it was all a lie, und she was really a he.
I felt much distrust after that for over a year.

I've learned since, there ist many simple ways you can find out yourself if a peep here ist a guy or girl, und to never simply believe the LBAGC gossip at Lush either which I think can be very ignorant.
I once heard gossip from 9 different people at Lush saying kind of the same thing about a girl here,
und then I LiveCam with her only to find out that all of their gossip was complete BS.
So things like this can become hurtful to opposite extreme as well.

I've Cam or Skype with a few in past years, but most peeps here require their privacy because of their work, family, und such or maybe fear of having creepys showing up at their door. smile

But there ist other ways to possibly know.
If I'm talking to a girl und thinking about cybersexing with her, or more importantly thinking maybe we could meet in person, but I'm abit suspect she ist maybe a guy?
I casually talk about things that mostly a girl would only know,...
body-wash she prefers, parfumes she likes, pad/douche she likes und why, her favorite name-brand jeans or bra/panty sets, her bra/chest sizes...if she ist from Europe or Asia on her Lush page then her bra sizes und measurements won't be the American sizing most always, but you can still ask what ist her general body size either way (size 7, 8, or 9 etc),
her different shoe sizes depending on style.
There ist many other obvious giveaways about her, und even if ya end up cybersexing with her/him there ist the one thing a guy can never fake.

Guys don't cybersex the same as girls. They not say the same things in the same way nor can they express girl intimacy.
If I meet a guy here who can do that? He probably should have been a girl anyway, so fine he's a girl then if he prefers it...
But some things I mean really? What girl doesn't cybersex her extreme excitement having her nips und clit sexed up?...lol
Dead giveaway it ist a guy.
Another possible tell ist if she/he only wishes to strappy fuck you every time ya cybersex,
und never seems excited about getting their kitty fingered.

Guys und girls here like having their butt licked und fucked, so ya can't really use that as a sign,
but other things I've mentioned most always give them away.

But to say this as well...If I'm only gonna cybersex with someone und not ever meet them in person,
they are a gute Lush friend und treat me nice always?
I not care who ya truly are, you're my friend at Lush und I won't judge you...
Especially if they can play the part well enough to mindfuck me into bliss then I really not care if they're a guy faking to be a girl anyway.
I know 2 guy personas here who are really girls, so the guys not have complete monopoly on this kind of reverse fantasy thing.
Lush ist a fantasy sex-site after all, und it ist also for people who maybe wish they were something else than their real life as well, so I not take things here so serious und emotional as I once did.

Oh und I don't think scamming ist a big problem here, I've never seen it anyway,...only your friendly neighborhood story spamming in your mail sometime.
. . .♀♌TT☩✯⁂⊕⧋▽⧊ )◯( ψΨ∅ǯǮǯ∞✾❈❁✤. . .
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Oh come on, get real! Surely you can't be that gullible. Everyone knows there's no such thing as single ladies...

As far as scams, we get people trying, of course, like any website, but it's patrolled very closely here and usually draws a swift response. In addition, the site administrators are making software changes to make such things more difficult for the scammers.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Mysteria27
I have never received any dick pictures and I’m glad that I never did.

I’m sure if you want them people would be glad to give to you.

I’ve had people want to confirm on messenger by voice that I’m a woman before chatting with me.

I haven’t cyber chatted in three years.

I’m only on lush to share my naughty pen.

Hugs
Mysteria

And that great booty, of course! Whaddaya say, cutie, wanna bump cheeks?
0 likes
Anyone who immediately identifies as female, bisexual and gives you a hyperlink is not going to be any of the previous two things. As StormDog mentioned, as with any social site remotely related to sex, we do catch our share of scammers--and even though as moderators we try to eliminate those scammers before they do damage, at the end of the day, ask yourself--why is this particular amazing woman interested in me? It'll save you a lot of pain and possibly money.

As to whether there are "real" single ladies on the site, I'm not sure exactly what you mean--of course there are single women on this site, but if you're asking if we are interested in pursuing relationships with random men, I would have to say no, probably not.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

The Linebacker
0 likes
There are some real single ladies on here, but some are androids or shape-shifting aliens.

Beware, as the androids can rip you apart limb from limb, and the shape-shifting aliens will infect your brain with outer space body snatching microbes.

Best of luck with your flirtations.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Well, I married one, so there is that

Edit. I’m not who I pretend to be. I’m not a middle aged man, I’m 28 year old female and former cheerleader with an incredible figure and big Pom Poms. I just pretend to be an old guy to fool people
Force of Nature
0 likes
Quote by Milik_the_Red
Well, I married one, so there is that

Edit. I’m not who I pretend to be. I’m not a middle aged man, I’m 28 year old female and former cheerleader with an incredible figure and big Pom Poms. I just pretend to be an old guy to fool people

I fucking knew it.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
at the end of the day, ask yourself--why is this particular amazing woman interested in me? It'll save you a lot of pain and possibly money.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Stormdog
Oh come on, get real! Surely you can't be that gullible. Everyone knows there's no such thing as single ladies...

As far as scams, we get people trying, of course, like any website, but it's patrolled very closely here and usually draws a swift response. In addition, the site administrators are making software changes to make such things more difficult for the scammers.

My memory fails, but I did have either a message or post to my wall, or something, that was clearly a scam as it included a URL for "cam sex" and it disappeared on its own fairly quickly. I assumed the site caretakers removed it, which I appreciated.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by StevePeterhard
I was on Lush back in 2017 and again now, and I have never had anyone request a dick pic who I hadn't gotten to know a bit and exchanged other pics with, where i was reasonably certain what they were representing about themselves was honest.

As far as scams, I have received messages on occasion with links to Web sites that I'm pretty sure were scams and I just ignore those. I agree, this is a fantasy site and you don't need to overthink stuff.

Just for the record, I would never send a dick pic directly to another user unless she requested it.
Lurker
0 likes
Preposterous!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Sheherazade
For someone who worries a lot about dick pics, you probably should rethink your avatar.

AMEN
Love always …
EvaLynn
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bigrig59

... is there scamming going on on Lush?

Oh, no way!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really get too involved but I like getting pictures so if someone sends a picture~ Of course I will look*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do I need a cock photo when I can see the real thing regularly.
Whistling on my journey
0 likes
Quote by Buz
There are some real single ladies on here, but some are androids or shape-shifting aliens.

Beware, as the androids can rip you apart limb from limb, and the shape-shifting aliens will infect your brain with outer space body snatching microbes.

Best of luck with your flirtations.

Did I just read you calling out Ping or PNGd

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

0 likes
Yes, I am a cis female(and very picky when hooking up w/ chicks though) Single, more like dating myself.

I've received cock pics but I've never asked for them. If you do send me pics, I'll rate them.
Some of you have some ugly ass dicks though--What happened?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Yes, I am a cis female(and very picky when hooking up w/ chicks though) Single, more like dating myself.

I've received cock pics but I've never asked for them. If you do send me pics, I'll rate them.
Some of you have some ugly ass dicks though--What happened?

btw, could you send me a dick pic? just a random one, but something nice please.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
Quote by bigrig59
...I have been burned once, is there scamming going on on Lush? Anybody to watch out for?...

Revisiting this thread, after first posting a reply approximately 42 million years ago (COVID time) or one year ago (normal time).

Yes, there are scammers on Lush, just as there are on any sex-related site or app. Or anywhere. If it seems to be good to be true, it is too good to be true. Period, full stop.

I have a dear friend (may blessings be upon his name) who passed almost exactly two years ago to the day due to complications from undiagnosed and untreated Type II diabetes, but not before he emptied his bank account sending money via wire transfer and other shady methods to an woman in Armenia. He "met" her on one of those Russian/ex-Soviet "looking for marriage" websites.

Although I believe that she is a woman, that's about where the truth stops. The photos she sent were all stock images, and it was more than a little bizarre, to me, that no matter the time in the place she claimed to be, no matter the time at her supposed location, she would take Bob's calls or answer his texts. And despite the fact that her voice was different or her texts were different on occasion--like, a whole different person different--Bob simply refused to consider that the beautiful blonde woman in the photos she sent could possibly be simply a scammer pulling images off the Internet.

It works kind of like those Nigerian prince schemes so prevalent in through the late 2000's. The victim sends money, and then is asked for more money to pay for whatever, and then asked again, and eventually the victim--sometimes, like Bob, after losing tens of thousands of dollars, after throwing good money over and over after bad, ends up at best with a substantial chunk of their bank account missing, with nothing to show for it, and at worst, ends up penniless.

As Bob was estranged from his only son (on account of the son being an absolute asshole) and he had no life insurance or liquid assets at the time of his death, he had me in his ICE contact list on his phone. I ended up paying the bulk of the post-mortem services; the rest of it was paid for by his brother, also in his ICE contact list, although I didn't even know this brother existed until after Bob passed. And because Bob had a DD-214 with an honourable discharge, some was paid for by Veteran's Affairs--if you ever feel like sitting on hold for oh, 14 or so hours, hey, have someone you know unrelated to you and thousands of miles away (he was in TX at the time of his death) up and die, having served the U.S. a military capacity at some point.

Do you know how much the bare basics cost if you have no plans for post-mortem care? The cost to cremate your body, grind up the large chunks of bone that survive the cremation, and have your cremains placed in a plain stainless steel urn (although I did have his urn emblazoned with Marine Corps logo) and then placed in a columbarium? No? Let's go with "a fuck ton of money" and call it good.

Anyway. As to scammers or men posing as women, yes, these sorts definitely exist on Lush Stories. As mentioned before, as fast as we (moderators) try to locate and kill these accounts, we also need you to use your own judgment. Don't click on a link you are even remotely unsure of, and definitely not if you are "provided" with this link so that you can "talk more".

End the "conversation" ASAP (or don't respond to the PM) and send a message, being sure to include the member's name, to the Lush Help Desk , so we can take care of the issue, We do try but there's only roughly 50 moderators--but we're scattered across the globe and more than a few time zones, so if you report something like another member asking you for money or otherwise doing something, it's more than likely that one of us will be up and online and will handle it.

Still. Use your judgment, please. If some stranger knocked on your door and offered, say, his Porsche 911 (sorry, don't know cars) for a mere $1500, cash, would you say great! and not think anything was amiss? No? Apply that thinking here, and you'll be better off for it.

Hope this helps.

Jennifer
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

0 likes
Quote by sprite

btw, could you send me a dick pic? just a random one, but something nice please.

Adorable dork.

heart