A question of double penetration

last reply
32 replies
12.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ok I was wondering if any of you guys have been penetrated anally while doing a woman at the same time...I was wondering how it felt ..the double penetration...I was thinking of writing something about it but I need to know how it felt so I could write about it...If you don't feel comfortable posting you can message me privately...

thanks
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Great question!
*holds notebook and pen ready*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK it feels pretty good if it is a finger or a small dildo. This works best with the girl on top. If I'm thrusting then it becomes hard to keep the finger/dildo in place. I'm not bi or gay so the idea of a guy doesn't work for me, but this probably has some mechanical problems because I'm guessing that two thrusting penises might have trouble getting a rhythm.

In my case a bit of anal pressure works just as good as penetration. It isn't mind blowing for me and simply just adds a bit to the experience. Usually not worth the trouble during intercourse. The one case where I really like it is if I'm getting oral sex standing up, it is easy and not uncomfortable to use a finger to provide a bit of anal pressure or hold a dildo in place.

Again this is not mind-blowing for me. For example, when getting oral sex it works just as well for me to have the girl rub my abdomen, inner thigh, or butt. Overall, touching things as well as the penis and balls for me ups the pleasure and is sometimes forgotten.

Hope this helps.
Lurker
0 likes
Nobody touches Rocco's star.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You guys are funny! I have never stuck my finger up a guys bum-bum, not for the lack of trying (LOL) they just never let me... I wish more guys were like you Ghost --- open to new experiences. =d>
Internet Sensation
0 likes
It's all about what a guy wants and do not know he wants.
Though as Ghost says, pressure is enough, for many.
Some do not want to be touched there, same as some women don't like it.
Some just need the right person to do it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had my lover give me a reach around... It's like pulling the trigger cause she seems to always hit the prostate and I'm done. Not really any added pleasure, it's just a trigger.
Lurker
0 likes
but what does it feel like does it make it more pleasurable? Does it make it unbearably pleasurable that you come?? I can't explain because I'm not a man and my g spot is not up there...thanks for the feedback
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
but what does it feel like does it make it more pleasurable? Does it make it unbearably pleasurable that you come?? I can't explain because I'm not a man and my g spot is not up there...thanks for the feedback

It's a physiological response, when a guy's prostate is pressed against, making him ejaculate. It's not that it's 'so good we have to cum right then.' It's a good feeling...but different from when you orgasm in the normal way, whatever normal means...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think what Cap is trying to say is that it is in its own catagory. It's not like an orgasm and ejaculation like through intercourse or masturbation, it's something completely different, apparently in a sub catagory because of the diminshed feeling. I've never had this kind of experience (i'd like to), but I know about it.

I've done some minor anal penetration during sex, but nothing major. It is true that it does heighten the experience (like adding a cherry on to a ice cream sunday), but I've never had a full, deep penetration during sex. It certainly gives a new feeling, and makes an orgasm better. It makes me a quiver a bit during an orgasm.
Ferte in noctem animam meam, Illustre stelle viam meam. Aspectu illo glorior, Dum capit nox diem. Cantate vitae canticu, Sine dolore acte, Dicite eis quos amabam, Numquam obliviscar.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by relaxandrelease
I think what Cap is trying to say is that it is in its own catagory. It's not like an orgasm and ejaculation like through intercourse or masturbation, it's something completely different, apparently in a sub catagory because of the diminshed feeling. I've never had this kind of experience (i'd like to), but I know about it.

I've done some minor anal penetration during sex, but nothing major. It is true that it does heighten the experience (like adding a cherry on to a ice cream sunday), but I've never had a full, deep penetration during sex. It certainly gives a new feeling, and makes an orgasm better. It makes me a quiver a bit during an orgasm.

quiver..hmmm yes I like that..thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
Ok I was wondering if any of you guys have been penetrated anally while doing a woman at the same time...I was wondering how it felt ..the double penetration...I was thinking of writing something about it but I need to know how it felt so I could write about it...If you don't feel comfortable posting you can message me privately...

thanks

You are addressing one of my favorite fantasies where I'm screwing and being screwed at the same time. The woman doing me anally would have to wear a "feelgood" strap on (I think that's the name it goes by) which its positioned on her by inserting in her vagina one end which has a bulbous extension. This strap on also contains a vibrator enabling her to enjoy the action too.

I have been masturbated by a woman who also fucks me anally at the same time. I have enjoyed this action many, many times. In a given session, the action is very slow at the beginning and picks up a little as things progress. It feels really good, for at some point the masturbation can cease and I can be made to cum solely by the anal action.

Were my fantasy ever to become a reality, I don't believe that I would last very long before I would cum, unless some kind of restraining device was also employed.

That should give you an idea as to how sexy this kind of action is for me. For others, who knows?

BTW, I'm not homosexual or bisexual, I love women too much for that.

One last bit of advice, use plenty of lube - that part of the anatomy doesn't come with its own lubricant. Another piece of advice is that the guy has to relax his sphincters and one way to do that (believe oit or not) is for the woman to administer a good whack on his bottom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I'm bi-sexual, but I've never been gifted enough to be involved with a girl that would go for that. But, to the effect of what Ghost said, it's really difficult to sync your muscles to where you can fuck effectively and be penetrated comfortably, so therefore the girl would need to give up some of her pleasure for the boy's.

And yes I agree with opinionateit, that is nearly my most favorite fantasy, but it is largely due to the fact that it has never been fulfilled. And it would NEED to be with a girl that enjoyed the prospect and not with a girl doing it because the guy really really wanted it, for me.

thanks

COPYCAT!

lol im about two pages into a story i just started writing that was going to have that in it, but if you want i could give you my description of the occurrence to better complete your understanding of it. i still have to finish it of course. smile
"Think left, think right. Think low, think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" ~ Dr. Seuss

"O brave new world," he repeated. "O brave new world that has such people in it. Let's start at once."
"You have a most peculiar way of talking sometimes," said Bernard, staring at the young man in perplexed astonishment. "And, anyhow, hadn't you better wait till you actually see the new world?" - Excerpt from Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Loislane

If she knows what she is doing...no deeper than one knuckle...more tickling the outside vs. inside...OH BABY!
The "good" nerve endings are around the outside than inside.

Oh yeh....way quivery! Is that a word?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was just recently involved in this situation. It is pretty easy to get in the rythem, just let the person behind you do the thrusting. you can add little thrusts here and there, but for the most part the top person is doing the work. the female in this situation loved it, she said that he was going deeper and actually got a little bigger inside of her. i'll post again when it actually happens to me, hopefully it will be soon. hope this helped.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by UnHalo13
Well I'm bi-sexual, but I've never been gifted enough to be involved with a girl that would go for that. But, to the effect of what Ghost said, it's really difficult to sync your muscles to where you can fuck effectively and be penetrated comfortably, so therefore the girl would need to give up some of her pleasure for the boy's.

And yes I agree with opinionateit, that is nearly my most favorite fantasy, but it is largely due to the fact that it has never been fulfilled. And it would NEED to be with a girl that enjoyed the prospect and not with a girl doing it because the guy really really wanted it, for me.

thanks

I'm still trying to write it...writers block and all that so go ahead

COPYCAT!

lol im about two pages into a story i just started writing that was going to have that in it, but if you want i could give you my description of the occurrence to better complete your understanding of it. i still have to finish it of course. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Please let this happen to me some day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been involved now for quite sometime with two women who have done me in every imaginable way. DP being my favorite. I am currently Bi and my sex has been enhanced by male sperm. I love to be filled by male sperm both anally and in the mouth in a DP environment. The sphincter in my ass is tremendously sexually pleasurable. And my "G" spot (prostate) gives me explosive orgasms. My two lovers, girls, have the most fantastic dildos that penetrate my ass and my mouth very pleasurable. My orgasms are explosive.
Any questions please feel free to PM or address them here. Thanks.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love it. My girl will use a finger/ tounge, dildo and my favorite is when she gets her strap on and rides me.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by gopsu10
I love it. My girl will use a finger/ tounge, dildo and my favorite is when she gets her strap on and rides me.

FFS what are you ...A palimino ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
okaaaa-aaaay! Not quite the DP conversation I was expecting.

Quietly backs away, hands covering his back-side. Have fun.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say the most fun the hubby has ever had in the dp dept. was straddling my face for a 69 while I did him with a small dildo. Combo of a fresh brazillian wax job in his face and me at work at the other end made him have about the longest multi stage orgasm I think he's had yet. My story "Taking His Sweet Virgin Ass" was pretty much a description of that orgasm written into a fantasy. I think most men would love anal sex if it was done properly to them and women to. Also there are several types of hands free toys we have for both for use during straight sex. I've just noticed whenever you get his prostate involved everything is more intense for him.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm bisexual - so - I love to have a woman with a strap-on in me or another man - while I'm slipped into a willing woman. Timing is the issue for me, but I love to feel a dildo or hard cock press against my prostate causing waves of pleasure to surge from my anus to my brain.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Guess the closest I have cum to that is having a 7" x 1 1/2" dia dildo fucking my ass as a lady sucked my dick. It always felt like it made my dick get twice as hard and twice as big (which I know it didn't, maybe harder) when the dildo was inserted.3ywPAmVgThiprlQl
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when my GF plays with my ass.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It is more than the feeling of being anally penetrated. It is the presence of a man controlling you from behind, using his cock to find pleasure deep inside of you, while you do the same inside of a woman. There is the rhythm, the pressing into each other, the moans and quick gasps, the feeling of being in the center of something wonderful and full. The feeling of coupling with two people at once, and the release. The release of sperm into your bowels and the shooting of sperm into a fertile pussy, the orgasms and the fluids dripping. There are so many incredible feelings that it just has to be experienced.
Lurker
0 likes
No never had it but it is on my Sex Bucket List
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have had my wife stick a vibrator up there as she was riding me and found it enjoyable albeit differently
but I also enjoy being the human vibrator for her while it is deep inside my rectum