A logistical inquiry to satisfy my curiosity

last reply
35 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So ok, I've seen the thread on penis size elsewhere here and discovered that the men of Lush are on average well above statistical norms. Given that as a group you are so blessed, maybe someone can answer a weird question that I've found vexing.

When you sit down on a toilet, how do you keep your equipment from dangling in the water? If you can't, isn't it awfully cold?

Please take a peek at my stories! Here's a small variety pack:

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

0 likes
Sadly, perhaps, not a problem here. I am resolutely average in the length department. I have been told I am a bit thick, but I am not entirely certain that was actually about my genitalia.CF3A0H8VncITqMlH
The Linebacker
0 likes
Guys usually state their most erect length, and then generously add to that. Penises are flaccid most of the time, meaning they're at about a third or quarter of their fully erect length.

If a guy is sitting on the toilet, he's most likely flaccid and well short of the water. Plus, cold water or any cold at all causes a penis to shrink further to preserve body temperature. As well, his ball sack will tighten and pull snuggly against the body. The balls may actually slightly move up into the scrotum cavity. Balls must maintain normal body temperature to produce and preserve sperm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Guys usually state their most erect length, and then generously add to that. Penises are flaccid most of the time, meaning they're at about a third or quarter of their fully erect length.

If a guy is sitting on the toilet, he's most likely flaccid and well short of the water. Plus, cold water or any cold at all causes a penis to shrink further to preserve body temperature. As well, his ball sack will tighten and pull snuggly against the body. The balls may actually slightly move up into the scrotum cavity. Balls must maintain normal body temperature to produce and preserve sperm.

Thanks, I get the mechanics and hydraulics and shrinkage gained fame thanks to Seinfeld. I just have to wonder about the guys that say 7" flaccid and 9 or 10 erect. Seems like risky business but my husband said he'd have no way of knowing. And the question was mostly tongue in cheekto see if anyone had some humorous responses.

To Soar With Eagles | Lush Stories An emotional story of love and loss that may touch your heart. Sexy... yes, of course, but uplifting as well! And a Recommended Read!

I Like Big Cocks and I Cannot Lie: Part 1 of 2 | Lush Stories A 2-part story of my bisexual husband and I engaging with a very well-endowed friend!

The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Lush Stories My thoughtful husband gifts me an erotic beach massage session with a large and talented Jamaican masseur... and oh my!

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most of the 13 men i've been naked with were in the 5 to 8 inch range when hard, generally about 3 to 4' or so when soft. I found a man who is 9" hard and i measured him soft at 6". It's not the only reason, but it was definitely a factor in my deciding to marry him. Call it a fringe benefit of being his wife. Since his points up toward his navel when he stands or lies on his back, I don't think it drops into the toilet. Although I've never checked that.

I do know about cold and shrinkage. But even shrunk, he is as big as some others were when hard. So I don't mind. ;) Still pretty to look at. even at its shrunkenest. I wouldn't want it in me when it's frozen cold, though.

Interesting question. Interesting answers, too.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Some men are growers and some men are showers.

I myself am a grower, about three to four inches when soft and around six to seven when hard. I haven't actually busted out the measuring tape to get an exact number, but I'm told I'm pretty big. Of course, what else are women going to say in the build up? I do struggle getting the tip into a specimen jar when collecting a urine sample regardless of rigidity, so I figure I'm doing all right in the girth department.

Showers are the same length regardless of stiffness.

As for toileting, we've never splashed down. While hard though, I've definitely mashed up against the inside of the bowl. I don't know what young-guy utopia Buz is livin' in, but my balls don't shrink back into anything when I'm on the can. I've actually pissed on my own nutsack more than I care to admit.

Then again, the boys do tuck in pretty tight when I'm jacking it and right in the custard zone of a good edging session. Still, they're stayin' on the outside.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wet_n_willing
So ok, I've seen the thread on penis size elsewhere here and discovered that the men of Lush are on average well above statistical norms. Given that as a group you are so blessed, maybe someone can answer a weird question that I've found vexing.

When you sit down on a toilet, how do you keep your equipment from dangling in the water? If you can't, isn't it awfully cold?

maybe some over-estimation? some round-up of the value? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by redonblack2
Most of the 13 men i've been naked with were in the 5 to 8 inch range when hard, generally about 3 to 4' or so when soft. I found a man who is 9" hard and i measured him soft at 6". It's not the only reason, but it was definitely a factor in my deciding to marry him. Call it a fringe benefit of being his wife. Since his points up toward his navel when he stands or lies on his back, I don't think it drops into the toilet. Although I've never checked that.

I do know about cold and shrinkage. But even shrunk, he is as big as some others were when hard. So I don't mind. ;) Still pretty to look at. even at its shrunkenest.

That's the thing about larger ones, isn't it? Fun to play with and great to admire. Never found it makes much diference for sex though...withing limits! Then again, my own experiance is limited.

Quote by Wilful
Some men are growers and some men are showers.

As for toileting, we've never splashed down. While hard though, I've definitely mashed up against the inside of the bowl. I don't know what young-guy utopia Buz is livin' in, but my balls don't shrink back into anything when I'm on the can. I've actually pissed on my own nutsack more than I care to admit.

Then again, the boys do tuck in pretty tight when I'm jacking it and right in the custard zone of a good edging session. Still, they're stayin' on the outside.

Quote by Andrew00

Funny answers, thanks guys. Almost tmi, Wilful. I didn't even know it was possible to pee on your own balls without some kind of gymnastcs! Seems like a bad design. Not that I look at picture of naked men but you see guys that hang long or have very stretchy sacks or heavy balls that dangle way down. The water just ISN'T that far below the seat. I have an aunt that had hip replacement and they put a riser on her seat to ease the strain on the new hip so the top of the seat is probably 6" higher than a normal one. Odd to use, but I guess that would be one optin for those guys.

0 likes
Quote by Wet_n_willing

Glad to hear the guys on this site are above the statical norm. I should fit right in. The last time I measured mine it was 9" ....but I may have had the ruler the wrong way round
The Linebacker
0 likes
Actually, we require 8" or more on erect penises for all male members. Anyone who states they have less will have to be reconsidered. We must maintain large penis standards.

Biggus Dickus
Huge Peckerus
Whopping Tallywhacker
Cockeroo Enormous
0 likes
Great question. I don't have any data points to offer, as mine stays above the water line. I would be interested in the results of your research though. You will be publishing, won't you? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KinkyErotictx
Great question. I don't have any data points to offer, as mine stays above the water line. I would be interested in the results of your research though. You will be publishing, won't you? smile

This was just for anacdotal evidence. To publish would require hands on research.

Quote by Jaxx909
Glad to hear the guys on this site are above the statical norm. I should fit right in. The last time I measured mine it was 9" ....but I may have had the ruler the wrong way round Embarassed

That's cheating! And you can tell by whether your date says Wow! or Aww, isn't it cute!

Thanks for playing along guys. Partly for fun, but also who wants to do anything with one thats been dunked no matter how nice it looks?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As you probably know, the Lush UI works a bit different for men and women. But unless you have created a male avatar. you won't know that any measurements involving 'inches' or even a number followed by " automatically has 2 added to it. Even if the number is written out like "six inches", it's changed on the fly to "eight inches". Simple enough trick but it fools a lot of folk!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wet_n_willing

I can assure you that the men here, most are presenting their alter EGOs on the site, including the penis sizes. Most are average sized, like myself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PeachesAndDiesel
As you probably know, the Lush UI works a bit different for men and women. But unless you have created a male avatar. you won't know that any measurements involving 'inches' or even a number followed by " automatically has 2 added to it. Even if the number is written out like "six inches", it's changed on the fly to "eight inches". Simple enough trick but it fools a lot of folk!

Oh, that's good to know! So the guy that told me he had 12 inches really had "only" 10. How disappointing. Thanks for the inside information. You too Talvisota!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wet_n_willing

DAMN cold ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I live in a cabin in the woods with no running water. My outhouse is dug deep so my 12" penis doesn't dangle in anything. The seat does get extremely cold in the winter. Burr!
1 like
This thread reminds me of an old joke:

One night, two old boys had closed out the local honky-tonk and were taking the back roads home. Needing to take a leak they stopped on a bridge over a river. As they were relieving themselves ole Cooter grinned and said, "Boy dat water's cold." Bubba just shrugged and muttered, "Yep...deep too."
Lurker
0 likes
No, but I have had to sit on the toilet while erect and have to force it under the lip of the seat to keep from pissing all over the place while a poo happens. It's rather uncomfortable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess you'd describe me and mine as tall and skinny, {or long and thin}, and on a few mornings, the morning wood has dipped below the water line, You have to point it down to keep it from running up under the rim which is even more disgusting. It is cold, and has a tendency to snap you awake, those mornings start with a squat about 3 or 4 inches above the seat.
0 likes
Quote by Wet_n_willing

OK, Rayne, I have two answers for you.

First, as with Lake Woebegone, if you ask, every male is well above average. Statistics do not lie, liars do.

And second, and perhaps more importantly - Why do you want to know? (PM me the answer, okay? Maybe we can work something out…)

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JamesLlewellyn
if you ask, every male is well above average. Statistics do not lie, liars do.

I'm fifteen inches long.
In centimetres.

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Lurker
0 likes
I don't wanna come across like I'm braggin' or nothin', but I'm basically average.

A caveat to that: I've had two women tell me I'm thick, but I'm certain they meant intellectually, as I gotta be honest, if my cock were any skinnier it would be a finger. Maybe that's just my own opinion though.

(If anyone's wondering, yes I should have two oscars, one for each time I've been told I was thick and I managed something besides laughter in response.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK, fair point. But some of the women here are to blame as well. One recently wrote what she claimed was a true story about being gangbanged by men who were all 12 inches.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by NicolasBelvoir
OK, fair point. But some of the women here are to blame as well. One recently wrote what she claimed was a true story about being gangbanged by men who were all 12 inches.

personally, anyone under 13 doesn't make the cut for me. give me that extra inch, baby! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by GrushaVashnadze

I'm fifteen inches long.
In centimetres.

European centimetres or Canadian centimeters?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

That wouldn't matter, you would automatically go to the Canadian.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Fahrenheit centimetres

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hadn't checked in on my own question for awhile! Lots of good answers here many of which show a good sense of humor about it which is always a nice trait. I was just curious because I think every guy (almost anyway, from what I see and hear) wants to be bigger for some reason. I figured there must be some drawbacks to go along with that as well and this one came to mind. A cold water dickdunk didn't sound like fun to me, especially toilet water! The hazards of the well-endowed male...

Thanks for the entertaining responses guys!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hiya. Katie here. Hubby says his package tends to withdraw when poised over the toilet, so usually doesn't get wet. I have sucked a cock that was 12 1/4", but it returned to"normal" size after ejaculating, so you just never know.