Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your friends husband

last reply
20 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Hello ladies. I asked a similar question to the guys but want to know what a lady would do? So have any of you fucked or would like to fuck one of your friends husbands or boyfriends?

I have a friend who has a pretty hot wife and one day while she was napping her tits were exposed and I could see them. Since then I've always wanted to fuck her.

So tell me ladies have you or would you fuck one of your friends husbands or boyfriend.
No, I couldn't do that to a friend.
sure i would... if she asked me to, and she was there in the room, participating while i did. otherwise, no f'ing way.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Actually, I did earlier tonight, while she was fucking my boyfriend. I've done it with a couple other girlfriends in the past too, when they asked me to join them in a threesome.
I felt so very horny the first time a friend's husband tried to hit on me. I teased him for a few days before enjoying a series of truly amazing fucks.
No, I think their friendship wouldn't be the same.
No I could never do that. Nor, would I want it done to me.
Nope, not worth the hurt or ruining a friendship.
I would not ever want to have an affair with any of my friend's husbands, unless we were all doing something together. Never one on one.
I would never do that to a friend, even if she was not a good friend. Well unless she suggested a threesome.

I have done many of my husbands friends that he brought home is that the same thing?
Quote by lindseyaggie
Not on purpose.

Sooo you accidentally fucked him?
Yes, several.
nooooooooooooooo ok have a dad of a friend but he had lost his wife so i consider no problem besides he was good mmmmm

got close a few times with mates hubbys because of how ii dress or not as the case maybe and i say no, why spoil friendships. jelly xxx
I have done but only because she asked me to join them in a threesome.
I wouldn't do it just with him behind a friend's back.
No just no...
I have fucked friends husbands and boyfriends before but only when they knew about and were ok with it.
No, friendship matters more.