last reply
56 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I prefer being on top
Active Ink Slinger
I like being on top because it allows me to ride and get clit rubbing (at a much more relaxed angle) at the same time . I cum faster and harder this way.
And as imagination bodies forth
The forms of things unknown, the poet’s pen
Turns them to shapes and gives to airy nothing
A local habitation and a name.
– William Shakespeare (from A Midsummer Night’s Dream)
I love being on top, but have the direct opposite problem of Methilda--my stupidly long legs (I'm just a bit above 6') get tangled up in sheets and bedding and whatnot. Plus hip and back pain from scrunching up to kiss him if he's significantly shorter than myself.

The grass is always greener...
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
The first sit(?)-down always feels counter-intuitive for some reason - love it though!
Lurker
I prefer to be on top either cow girl or 69. I can control how deep he goes before it hurts.
Lurker
i lovee being on top! I like having that little bit of control! Making him cum hard and deep! mm yes please!
Being on top is super sexy. The eye contact, control, tease. I love it
Active Ink Slinger
Being on top is a very controlling position and I love it.
The Linebacker
I love it when she is on top because it leaves my hands free to hold a barbecue sandwich and cold beer while l ogle her surgically enhanced tits.

Active Ink Slinger
I love the sense of being utterly overwhelmed on the bottom
God Empress of Lush
Being on top is definitely a lot of fun. But then so are most positions.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
I think most women like being on top some of the time. A couple of mention it is more difficult if he is overly large. Never had such a problem, but we are all different.

There times I need a good pounding and the only place that can happen is on the bottom.
Active Ink Slinger
Topside is the fun side. I enjoy being on top and I have a lot of fun with my guys when we do it like that. Reverse cowgirl is for me to enjoy his cock rubbing my G spot.
The most enjoyable time is when my girlfriend and her guy are on the same bed and going missionary and we are beside them and I am going Cowgirl. (or our positions reversed)
The conversation can be hilarious, and the pleasure beyond belief.
I love most positions, but being on top is definitively one of my favourites. I love the control it gives me and the frustration in my partner's eyes when I make him stay still when I do all the moving. I love feeling his cock deep inside of me while I get perfect clit stimulation - makes me cum every time. It's his favourite position too!
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
Favorite place to be ~ hand him my little purple vibrator l’m in heaven!
Active Ink Slinger
On top or doggy is best to me. Prefer not to have a big guy on top of me.
Active Ink Slinger
I love the full squat, I can work myself into a lather, take it deep or shallow & let it build. The look on his face is just priceless. But when the big O hits my legs give way & turn jello.While I love the control of being on top, my fav is still the intimacy of missionary.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by jules42
I love the full squat, I can work myself into a lather, take it deep or shallow & let it build. The look on his face is just priceless. But when the big O hits my legs give way & turn jello.While I love the control of being on top, my fav is still the intimacy of missionary.

I do really love to receive squat , ad she used to love my baby face too
Lurker
I have oiv sex with men only in one specific setting (see profile for details), and seldom if ever that I'm on top. Missionary and doggy lend themselves better for that specific sceario.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Buz
I love it when she is on top because it leaves my hands free to hold a barbecue sandwich and cold beer while l ogle her surgically enhanced tits.

THAT leaves an unbelievable funny image in my mind just reading this. BEST POSTING IVE SEEN IN YEARS???

Thanks for sharing this!!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Meggsy
Topside is the fun side. I enjoy being on top and I have a lot of fun with my guys when we do it like that. Reverse cowgirl is for me to enjoy his cock rubbing my G spot.
The most enjoyable time is when my girlfriend and her guy are on the same bed and going missionary and we are beside them and I am going Cowgirl. (or our positions reversed)
The conversation can be hilarious, and the pleasure beyond belief.

Meggsy ... this posting almost requires a full story with more about the funny convos. Surely convos ... while busy in the throes of sex ...are about things other than meal recipes or gripes about work. I look forward to reading such stories from your talented pen and gifted mind.
Active Ink Slinger
Since I have Multiple Sclerosis that has now advanced to the "Secondary Progressive" stage, it is difficult for me to perform while on top anymore during intercourse, so I am limited to always having my partner on top.

Of course, it doesn't hurt any that I liked (if not preferred) that position anyway. I always thought my partner seemed got more pleasure out of that position and since mutual pleasure is always my goal, I am happy to oblige.

I just love to look up and watch my partner having fun. But, of course, it is lots of fun for me, too.
Active Ink Slinger
I also love giving mustache rides.
Advanced Wordsmith
I love getting on top and riding him!! But after I orgasm..it increases the need for him to take me, hopefully from behind!
Love, Jen xoxox
Active Ink Slinger
I love riding ?
Nafisa
Rookie Scribe
I prefer cowgirl. Ride 'em till he is pouring his love inside you. But hey - that is just me.