Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

would you go to bed with a man with one testicle, have you?

last reply
21 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I have only one testicle, not undescended, not there. I've had a great sex life after I got over the embarassment. works well, several children.
what do women think about a scrotum and the man with one testicle?

To clarify, its right one sprite. im left handed, three kids been produced, a fourth possible years ago, just not much cum
Active Ink Slinger
I can not believe any woman would even think about the advantage or disadvantage of one testicle. The question could come up if your were in a serious relationship, could you impregnate me?

I have never been with a man with only one but would not think twice about it.

I f any woman is concerned about it run. She is too flawed to waste you time on.

I is obvious you do and maybe you need some profession help or talk to me may be helpful
Her Royal Spriteness
Depends. is it the right or the left?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
I read a medical article on testicles before that pretty much said that one testicle carries most of the load anyhow. The other serves more as a spare. Which testicle does most of the work is determined by your dominate side. According to the article, a man with one testicle should have about the same sex drive and ability as any other man.
Wild at Heart
Quote by Buz
I read a medical article on testicles before that pretty much said that one testicle carries most of the load anyhow. The other serves more as a spare. Which testicle does most of the work is determined by your dominate side. According to the article, a man with one testicle should have about the same sex drive and ability as any other man.

But what if he was only left with the lazy testicle? Like, if he is right handed but now only has a left nut. What then?
Her Royal Spriteness
btw, serious answer, i don't think it would matter to me - yeah, i would notice it, and yeah, i would be curious, but really, we all have imperfections. no big.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Prolific Writer
I think if you are in love with somebody they should accept you however you are.

That is just my opinion on it.

Active Ink Slinger
Better One than Three I guess!!
Active Ink Slinger
One or two what difference does it make
Lurker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yrj1DmjhYNs

xx SF

(I KINDA know Dessie Bishop... He's a BRILLIANT live comic. He DID lose a baseball through Testicular Cancer... He also fucked a date of mine AFTER THAT at a comedy festival in 1999...)

That caused issues, and much later, we met at an AA meeting... Des still is sober.

Me? Not Quite So Much...

He's a BRILLIANT artist.

xx SF

BUT YOU KNOW... A LOT of you knicker-wearers have ONE TIT a TINY bit bigger than the other... (I live in Europe...) And WE don't mind! So less grief on the mono-ball...

(Know HOW you check for TESTICULAR CANCER???) "Try and feel a LUMP..." (*IT'S A WRINKLY BAG FULL OF LUMPS!!!*)

Oh Shit...

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
Why not? I haven't but there is no reason that I wouldn't.
Rainbow Warrior
I actually did have sex with a friend who had a nut surgically removed, one summer when we were in college. He was a sweet, shy, nerdy guy we all worked with, and after he recovered from surgery, we all felt one of us girls should have sex with him to show him nothing had changed, and that he wasn't damaged goods, but nobody wanted to be the first to go on a date with him, so everyone ganged-up on me and pressured me to do it, cuz he had a big crush on me, so... like a chump, I gave in and spent the night with him.
Lady GlitterGiggles
I would. I have not.
Active Ink Slinger
I have not but I don't think it would be a big deal. Just let them know ahead of time because it might be a bit of a surprise otherwise!
Lurker
It wouldn't bother anyone, I don't think. Would it bother you if I had one ovary?
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by GirlNamedCharlie
It wouldn't bother anyone, I don't think. Would it bother you if I had one ovary?

Depends. Is it the right or the left.

God Empress of Lush
I can't see it would bother me at all. I'm not sure I'd notice anyway, unless I was specifically playing with his sac. I've had a fair few fucks where prior inspection of the ball bag wasn't exactly a priority ;)

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
As you've said, it doesn't impact your sex life, so what would it matter? If you can get it up, and have a good time, I wouldn't and couldn't care less!
Active Ink Slinger
This wouldn't be an issue to me unless it hindered performance or getting pregnant, but according to you it doesn't. I can understand how you would be self conscious about it. Not comparing your testicles, or the lack thereof, to my breasts but I've always been heavy chested. It was embarrassing when I was younger that I was more developed then all my friends. I was ashamed of my own body. Lucky for you yours got to be tucked away inside your pants and wasn't noticeable to everyone.
The Linebacker
Quote by Magical_felix

But what if he was only left with the lazy testicle? Like, if he is right handed but now only has a left nut. What then?

A very good question. I'm guessing if you're right handed, your right nut does most of the work, especially when you jerk off right handed. So in order to make that lazy left nut work harder, jerk with the left hand, Or vice versa depending on your dominant side. Because if something happens to one nut, you'll want that other nut to be primed and ready to go.

But I'm not sure which nut works the hardest when you're having sex with someone. That poses the philosophical question about whether or not one nut likes pussy sex and the other nut likes anal sex. And other questions, does your right nut do all the work if you're having sex with a Republican and your left nut does all the work if you're having sex with a Democrat? What about when you're fucking a moderate? Or a Libertarian? And should I just refuse to fuck a member of the Green Party? And getting all these yours and you'res correct is hard on a dyslexic.

I think I'll smoke on it before I go nutty.
Active Ink Slinger
I would sleep with a guy with only one testicle, don't see why should put any woman off tbh
Active Ink Slinger
Why not. My brother lost one of his due to testicular cancer at age 19. He has been married and seems to have an active sex life(not really something we discuss). It is kind of like asking a man if they would have sex with a woman who only has one ovary. Other than being able to see it, it doesn't seem to mess with the performance. Best wishes for continued activity. smile