Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you ever fuck someone...

last reply
217 replies
36.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
... Within an hour of meeting them? Anyone at all? Have you? If not fuck, handjob or blowjob?
Lurker
If he was looking for a place to cum and I was looking for a source of cum most certainly. And I will almost guarntee that it will happen again.
Alpha Blonde
Yes... a few times, but it's definitely not typical.

- the third party 'prop' in my MFM threesome was within an hour
- a guy where it had been pre-arranged that we'd be hooking up, and when we finally met we sort of sped through the formal intros
- a girl at a drunk party
Active Ink Slinger
oh my oh fuck yes if she want it too and we fuck and say see you later
I like sexy sweet panties
oh but it is the woman that makes then sexy an sweet
Active Ink Slinger
Oh yes and it was fun
Active Ink Slinger
Yes , I was meeting a lady for the first time , with a view to friendship , lovers , marriage . We met for lunch in a pub at small country town , equi distant from our homes . Afterwards we drove into the country to find a quiet spot to be intimate . We went into an already cut wheatfield ; we kissed , cuddled and made love . High hedges screened us from cars passing along the road , but a big lorry passing by slowed and i was sure the driver could see us . We were so near to cumming that we just carried on .
Active Ink Slinger
Regello77 your story sounds amazing smile

In answer to the original question:

When I met my boyfriend, it took about four hours after meeting for us to fuck. One of the best fucks I have had and we have been together for 7 years.
Lurker
It SO happens when the chemistry is there...
Lurker
I have, many times actually.
Lurker
Ive given strangers a hand job after just meeting them but not straight out sex or blow jobs. To risky in todays world
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I have many times now, it is a little risky I know but that adds to the excitement for me.
Active Ink Slinger
I'm not against it for other people, but I never have. Firstly, I've just had enough bad experiences when men I've KNOWN turning out to be crazy, I cringe to think how crazy a stranger might be.

Secondly, I don't go anywhere where I'd have the opportunity to meet someone like that, even if I WAS interested in doing so. I'm not into bars or clubs.

I'm a loner, Dottie. A Rebel...

Lurker
that isn't what you said, in the club last night

but seriously, guys have less "invested" in a one night stand, so I'd have to say... yeah, with the right instant connection
Active Ink Slinger
well yes, we can't just make love all of the time can we? lol
Rookie Scribe
No making out involves my brain 99% of the time
Active Ink Slinger
I have. Not a normal thing but it has happened. Usually alcohol plays a role when it has happened and once at a party where sex was the main objective!!
Active Ink Slinger
Yes I have and will again I'm sure.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
God Empress of Lush
Yes, with the appropriate precautions!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

I have done it recently in fact. For a long time I never thought of it. I did give a handjob a few years ago though.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Dudealicious
Oh please do tell!

Smartass...
Now everyone knows I lost that round of Rock, Paper, Scissors to you

Lurker
Not so far as I know... Probably not...
Advanced Wordsmith
Well i am a male slut so hell yes i would. Never turn down the chance to fuck
Active Ink Slinger
Absolutely! Dark corner of a club...dress hiked up and bent over "dancing". Would do it again too biggrin
Advanced Wordsmith
I have, once.
We met online, had exchanged phone calls, texts, emails, but it was the first time we met in the flesh. We had pretty amazing sex on that Saturday morning.
Classified
Yes. An acquaintance of a friend.
Lasted some time.
Just clicked.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney