Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you buy cum?

last reply
39 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I know girls like to smear it on themselves & swallow it so if it was sold in stores would you buy it?
Again I say....DISGUSTING!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Uh, no.

Why pay for it when I have it on tap at home?
Quote by Lisa
Uh, no.

Why pay for it when I have it on tap at home?

Exactly
no effing way!
Nope. I have a lifetime supply on tap here. High quality grade A.
Sorry Im a student, and broke, so no.
hm.. see.. yea.. no way... i like the effect of it shooting out of the penis so buying it would just be a waste of money

oh my.. did i just really say that...
Am I just having a bad dream or did somebody really seriously ask what I thought I just read???
Quote by Gendog69
I know girls like to smear it on themselves & swallow it so if it was sold in stores would you buy it?

One of the dumbest questions I think I've seen asked in quite some time.
Ewww!
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Maybe Chocolate cum... If lindt or Ferrero Rocher made it...

My biggest problem with this question is, where would this bottled cum come from?
No...dude, it's not like Gatorade!

We should use this in commericals!

Young woman goes to store. "I'll have a bottle of cum," she says to the store manager. The store manager bonks her on the head with his open palm. In the middle of the screen is....

Coulda had a V8!!

End scene.

Anyway...Um...no.
Quote by Necho
My biggest problem with this question is, where would this bottled cum come from?

The good folks at "Masturbate-a-thon" in San Francisco?
Quote by bassman199
Am I just having a bad dream or did somebody really seriously ask what I thought I just read???

Sorry, yes you did.
NO WAY!! I think that is stupid. Why would you want that. EWWWWW I will stick with the fresh stuff Thank you.
Quote by eroticwriter26
hm.. see.. yea.. no way... i like the effect of it shooting out of the penis so buying it would just be a waste of money

Hehe, yes you did lol.

I know what you mean though, it would lose the "wow" factor and wouldnt it be cold...?
I don’t think it would have the same effect if it was bottled. I tried it once on my face and it did leave it surprisingly smooth – DON’T get it anywhere near your hair though… It took forever to get it all out and tons of conditioner to get it back to its normal state.
Quote by eroticwriter26

totally agree lol
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Eeeew you wouldnt know who it was coming from either,could be any disease reddled pervert!! No way!

I agree with eroticwriter, seeing it shoot out is fun!
Any of you girls wanna try a diffrent flavor? Like mine!
No......I always go for freshly produced.....it never tastes the same from a packet.
No. I only like it fresh.